Strange New Worlds S02E07

superkuh

Jul 23, 2023, 7:52:20 PM7/23/23
I couldn't imagine how a animation series could crossover with a live
action one. I was sure The Lower Decks x Strange New Worlds crossover
was going to be terrible.

It was great. The Lower Decks characters felt exactly like their
animated versions. I really enjoyed the constant meta-commentary on the
differences of SNW characters with their TOS versions.

Ant

Jul 24, 2023, 1:53:24 AM7/24/23
It was good. I couldn't get into LD cartoon after its first episode. I
think I will have to watch more if it is funny like the live action
episode. Oh and that ending. Hahahah!
--
"Do not say, 'Why were the old days better than these?' For it is not wise to ask such questions." --Ecclesiastes 7:10. Finally, back 2 church after not going since <2020! Thanks God. 2 many medias this quiet weekend.
| |o o| |

a cat

Jul 28, 2023, 11:00:16 AM7/28/23
I love this show, but I thought it was great. I was so happy to get to
watch two Treks in a week!

I've seen people criticize the show for not being able to maintain a
tone, but to me, this is how the good Trek shows have always been. A
little bit of slice-of-life, a goofy episode, and then some of the best
drama anywhere.

If anything, I thought they could have leaned more into the type of
comedy the lower decks has.

But seeing the cast of SNW as cartoons? Perfect.