Calling All Vorta FAns...

L. Love

Dec 20, 2008, 4:31:42 AM12/20/08
I'm working on a website that'll have artwork and fan fiction from artists and writers. If you are either of these or know someone, feel free to let me know. The credit for the work on the website will go to the author/artist, of course.

I'm looking for ALL art and writing (provided the writing is good), so it doesn't matter what rating or genre it is.

Though this may not be the topic on this board, I still thought I'd advertise anyway.

Ok, so thanks!
Lilly

quid...@bellsouth.net