vulcan-l list?

Rory

Nov 22, 2006, 12:06:46 AM11/22/06
Is there still a vulcan-l list? I tried to subscribe to various
addresses but they seem defunct.

Newsgroup Poster

Nov 22, 2006, 9:27:44 AM11/22/06
In <1164172006.3...@m7g2000cwm.googlegroups.com>,

Rory wrote:
> Is there still a vulcan-l list? I tried to subscribe to various
> addresses but they seem defunct.

Yes, there is. Traffic is echoed to another newsgroup, not this
one. Note the follow-up. The vulcan-l mailing list has been under
a spam zombie deluge for the past 6+ months, and filters have gotten
very very aggressive. Only subscriber mail is accepted at the
vulcan-l@ address, and all HTML/MIME mail is refused sight unseen.

--
Randall Raemon
vulcan-l+20061122.shikahrsoho.com, email to owner-vulcan-l