StarTrek Frontier Fleet: a quality PBeM

PR ST:FF

Mar 26, 2009, 5:33:08 PM3/26/09
StarTrek Frontier Fleet is a Play-by-Email Roleplaying Game set in the Star Trek
Universe in the year 2395 (post Voyager).

The USS Voyager has returned home and with the valuable data collected Starfleet
has managed to build an experimental transwarp drive. All our ships are equipped
with it and our mission is to expand the United Federation of Planet's territory
by means of exploration.

All members of StarTrek Frontier Fleet interact with each other and follow a
general plot line, throwing in their own input and ideas in the form of 'Posts'.
Players create characters based upon the races and species found in the Star
Trek Universe. These character's, after training at the Starfleet Academy, are
assigned to a Duty Station on a Starship or Starbase.

The duty stations are:
USS Calhoun, with their sister station in the Delta Quadrant.
USS Odyssey, exploring the Federation borders.
USS Valkyrie, the ship of misfits.
USS Atlantis, exploring the Gamma Quadrant.
Pandora Station, where research and adventure go hand in hand.

Last but not least I like to mention that we are not going to say we are the
best as many other PBeM's are doing. We'll leave it up to you to decide upon
that, but remember, our game is 'for players, by players'.

Have a look at our website:

http://www.frontierfleet.com

Dare you explore with us these unknown parts of space? Do you want to make each
day count? Join today!!