(humor/humour) How to tell a Perv from a Real Sick Puppy

Colin "The Yosemite Bear" Witz

Apr 28, 2002, 1:29:14 AM4/28/02
how to tell a pervert from a really sick puppy.

1.
Pervert: Wants nudes of Natalie Portman
Real Sick Puppy: Wants nudes of Natalie Portman circa 1993.

2.
Perv.: BDSM gear
R. S. P.: Bunny suit with 1.5 meter vibrator.

3.
Perv.: The Dirty Pair/ Project A-Ko
R.S.P.: Legend of the Overfiend

4.
Perv.: Flirts with Raven
R.S.P.: Seriously Chases after Marina

5.
Perv.: Member of ASVS or SB
R.S.P.: Member of the Rick Berman and Kevin Anderson fan clubs.

6.
Perv.: Writes sex scenes into Fanfics.
R.S.P.: Writes Sex scenes into Pokemon fanfics.

Spyder

Apr 28, 2002, 2:11:17 AM4/28/02

LOL! And FUQ!

--
/ \
_ \ / _

Colin "The Yosemite Bear" Witz

Apr 28, 2002, 2:33:04 AM4/28/02
Thank You

Phong Nguyen

Apr 28, 2002, 2:42:36 AM4/28/02
"Colin \"The Yosemite Bear\" Witz" <yb...@inreach.com> wrote in

> 6.
> Perv.: Writes sex scenes into Fanfics.
> R.S.P.: Writes Sex scenes into Pokemon fanfics.

The scary part is that there are Pokemon H-fics.

--
Phong Nguyen
Email: phongn-at-northwestern-antispam-edu

Colin "The Yosemite Bear" Witz

Apr 28, 2002, 2:55:24 AM4/28/02

"Phong Nguyen" <phong....@antispam.com> wrote in message

I used to hang out in Cyber Psychos for a while before I found out what was
going on.

WeeMadAndo

Apr 28, 2002, 8:16:39 AM4/28/02
Colin "The Yosemite Bear" Witz <yb...@inreach.com> wrote in message
> [...]

More. Need More.

--
WeeMadAndo
Stop domesticating yourself.

Phong Nguyen

Apr 28, 2002, 1:55:23 PM4/28/02
"WeeMadAndo" <weema...@start.com.au> wrote in news:aagp5q$akjjh$1@ID-
21694.news.dfncis.de:

>> R.S.P.: Writes Sex scenes into Pokemon fanfics.
>
> More. Need More.

We didn't need to know that, Ando :P

Shogoki

Apr 28, 2002, 3:10:38 PM4/28/02
On Sun, 28 Apr 2002 22:16:39 +1000, "WeeMadAndo"
<weema...@start.com.au> wrote:

>Colin "The Yosemite Bear" Witz <yb...@inreach.com> wrote in message
>> how to tell a pervert from a really sick puppy.
>>
>> 1.
>> Pervert: Wants nudes of Natalie Portman
>> Real Sick Puppy: Wants nudes of Natalie Portman circa 1993.
>>
>> 2.
>> Perv.: BDSM gear
>> R. S. P.: Bunny suit with 1.5 meter vibrator.
>>
>> 3.
>> Perv.: The Dirty Pair/ Project A-Ko
>> R.S.P.: Legend of the Overfiend
>>
>> 4.
>> Perv.: Flirts with Raven
>> R.S.P.: Seriously Chases after Marina
>>
>> 5.
>> Perv.: Member of ASVS or SB
>> R.S.P.: Member of the Rick Berman and Kevin Anderson fan clubs.
>>
>> 6.
>> Perv.: Writes sex scenes into Fanfics.
>> R.S.P.: Writes Sex scenes into Pokemon fanfics.
>
>More. Need More.

You're a Really Sick Puppy

RayCav

Apr 28, 2002, 2:42:47 PM4/28/02
"Colin \"The Yosemite Bear\" Witz" <yb...@inreach.com> wrote in message news:<_KLy8.831$Kv.109...@news.inreach.com>...

Oh great, thanks a lot, now I cannot decide which catagory I fall into!

Alexander Moon

Apr 28, 2002, 3:40:38 PM4/28/02
"Colin \"The Yosemite Bear\" Witz" <yb...@inreach.com> wrote in

> 4.
> Perv.: Flirts with Raven
> R.S.P.: Seriously Chases after Marina

How about "want's to watch Raven with Marina?"

--
Alex Moon

Pablo

Apr 28, 2002, 7:37:16 PM4/28/02

"Phong Nguyen" <phong....@antispam.com> wrote in message
> "Colin \"The Yosemite Bear\" Witz" <yb...@inreach.com> wrote in
>
> > 6.
> > Perv.: Writes sex scenes into Fanfics.
> > R.S.P.: Writes Sex scenes into Pokemon fanfics.
> >
> The scary part is that there are Pokemon H-fics.

And I hear that there are homosexual H-fics for it, too.

Cmdrwilkens

Apr 28, 2002, 8:46:00 PM4/28/02
"Alexander Moon" <moonm...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

That's just goes under the heading "Male"

--
Lcpl Burnett, G.R.
USMCR

"Weapons do not penetrate armour based on force and pressure"
- IXJac(taken from SB.com and SD.net)

Alexander Moon

Apr 28, 2002, 10:56:44 PM4/28/02
"Cmdrwilkens" <burn...@comcast.net> wrote in news:aai56t$al2pi$1@ID-
97732.news.dfncis.de:

> "Alexander Moon" <moonm...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> "Colin \"The Yosemite Bear\" Witz" <yb...@inreach.com> wrote in
>>

>> > 4.
>> > Perv.: Flirts with Raven
>> > R.S.P.: Seriously Chases after Marina
>>
>> How about "want's to watch Raven with Marina?"
>>

> That's just goes under the heading "Male"

Glad I'm not alone then.

Cmdrwilkens

Apr 29, 2002, 12:51:54 AM4/29/02
"Alexander Moon" <moonm...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

I think I'd be scared if you were.

Alexander Moon

Apr 29, 2002, 1:02:29 AM4/29/02
"Cmdrwilkens" <burn...@comcast.net> wrote in news:aaijk1$apdfp$1@ID-
97732.news.dfncis.de:

> "Alexander Moon" <moonm...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> "Cmdrwilkens" <burn...@comcast.net> wrote in news:aai56t$al2pi$1@ID-
>> 97732.news.dfncis.de:
>>
>> > "Alexander Moon" <moonm...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

>> > That's just goes under the heading "Male"
>> >

>> Glad I'm not alone then.
>

> I think I'd be scared if you were.

Don't worry, I'm harmless.

Mostly.

Shogoki

Apr 29, 2002, 7:45:56 AM4/29/02

A friend of mine showed me a homo hentai anime someone uploaded to his
ftp

Pablo

Apr 29, 2002, 8:58:44 PM4/29/02

"Shogoki" <eva_sho...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
[snip]

> A friend of mine showed me a homo hentai anime someone uploaded to his
> ftp

Huh. That's too bad.

d ^ b

Apr 30, 2002, 1:18:19 AM4/30/02
"Alex Moon" wrote...
> "Cmdrwilkens" wrote:
> > "Alexander Moon" wrote...
> >> "Cmdrwilkens" rote:

> >> Glad I'm not alone then.
> >
> > I think I'd be scared if you were.
>
> Don't worry, I'm harmless.
>
> Mostly.

You guys are fishing for a harassment suit. Thelea's going to kick your
ass...

(that's HAR-ass-ment, like they say in those stupid films they make us watch
once a year at work...)

d ^ b

Apr 30, 2002, 1:20:58 AM4/30/02
"Colin "The Yosemite Bear" Witz" wrote...

> how to tell a pervert from a really sick puppy.
> 3.
> Perv.: The Dirty Pair/ Project A-Ko
> R.S.P.: Legend of the Overfiend

HEY! Urotsokidoji is art! Beats the hell out of frikkin Tenchi or the
other Toonami nonsense...

Cmdrwilkens

Apr 30, 2002, 2:05:32 AM4/30/02
"d ^ b" <cho_k...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

I'd ask how you'd get a positive ruling a sexual harrasment lawsuit on
usenet postings but nevermind and relax a little, take off thsoe work shows,
slip into some comfortable loafers, and kick back with a brewskie.

Alexander Moon

Apr 30, 2002, 2:56:16 AM4/30/02
"d ^ b" <cho_k...@hotmail.com> wrote in

> "Alex Moon" wrote...
>> "Cmdrwilkens" wrote:
>> > "Alexander Moon" wrote...

>> > I think I'd be scared if you were.
>>
>> Don't worry, I'm harmless.
>>
>> Mostly.
>
> You guys are fishing for a harassment suit. Thelea's going to kick
> your ass...

Thelea? Nah, she's just one of the guys...

Alexander Moon

Apr 30, 2002, 2:57:57 AM4/30/02
Alexander Moon <moonm...@yahoo.com> wrote in

P.S. :P

Colin "The Yosemite Bear" Witz

Apr 30, 2002, 4:45:59 AM4/30/02

"d ^ b" <cho_k...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
I didn't mention that annoying Cabbit infested series my Ex-Roomate loves as
much Pokemon and DBZ. I consider Final Fantasy better then 99% of the Anime
they show on Cartoon Network

Dalton

Apr 30, 2002, 3:42:51 PM4/30/02

Fuck you, Cowboy Bebop rules.

--
Rob "Roby" Dalton
http://daltonator.net

Ted Archbold

Apr 30, 2002, 4:06:40 PM4/30/02

When ever I see DBZ, I always think someone mispelled BDZ.

AIM: FldMrslTed
ICQ: 125211976
MSN: tedman...@hotmail.com

Colin "The Yosemite Bear" Witz

Apr 30, 2002, 5:15:19 PM4/30/02
Actually, Cowboy Bebop, Gundam (Original not Gundam Wing), Outlaw Star and
the Majority of the Anime from Adult Swim are very well written. I was
thinking of Final Fantasy the Game series not the Movie, I am very much a
fan of RPG's and find them to be very well scripted, and almost movie like
in plot development and character interactions.

Colin "The Yosemite Bear" Witz

Apr 30, 2002, 5:16:24 PM4/30/02

"Ted Archbold" <tedman...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Me too, I wouldn't Mind BDZing all of the Saijains, and Pokecritter's
either.

d ^ b

Apr 30, 2002, 9:19:57 PM4/30/02
"Colin "The Yosemite Bear" Witz" <yb...@inreach.com> wrote in message

SEALAB 2021 cracks me up... Brak is refreshing.

And yes, C-Bebop, Jean Starwind & the many Gundams are nice pulp anime.

Shit like Tenchi & Sailor Moon is intolerable.

The first Golgo13, Crying Freeman, VampHunterD & Ninja Scroll 1 are really
the type of anime that I enjoy. Don't know why, but I've always had a
weakness for Protoculture as well...
Devilman is a guilty pleasure.

Dalton

Apr 30, 2002, 9:35:48 PM4/30/02
Colin \"The Yosemite Bear\" Witz wrote:

Good :D Cowboy Bebop and Outlaw Star are among my favorite animes.
Cowboy Bebop is actually #1 for me.

--
Rob "Roby" Dalton
r...@daltonator.net

"Watts and joules are interchangeable."
http://www.galactec.com/timothy/index.php3

Pablo

Apr 30, 2002, 10:27:19 PM4/30/02

"Dalton" <r...@daltonator.net> wrote in message

> Colin \"The Yosemite Bear\" Witz wrote:
> >
> > Actually, Cowboy Bebop, Gundam (Original not Gundam Wing), Outlaw Star
and
> > the Majority of the Anime from Adult Swim are very well written. I was
> > thinking of Final Fantasy the Game series not the Movie, I am very much
> > fan of RPG's and find them to be very well scripted, and almost movie
like
> > in plot development and character interactions.
>
> Good :D Cowboy Bebop and Outlaw Star are among my favorite animes.
> Cowboy Bebop is actually #1 for me.

That show kicks ass on more levels than can be described. The one with the
mushrooms had me rivetted. It was so bizarre.

Dalton

Apr 30, 2002, 10:33:32 PM4/30/02

Fucking hilarious, too.

Colin "The Yosemite Bear" Witz

May 1, 2002, 1:36:04 AM5/1/02
I loved the one where they met Ed's Dad.

Dalton

May 1, 2002, 1:38:30 AM5/1/02
Colin \"The Yosemite Bear\" Witz wrote:

> I loved the one where they met Ed's Dad.

That was great. But watching them eat all those eggs made me feel sick.

Colin "The Yosemite Bear" Witz

May 1, 2002, 1:35:12 AM5/1/02
Poor Crying Freeman (Read the Manga)

hey my anime addiction and vocabulary goes back into anchient history (Mach
go-go-go, Space Cruiser Yamoto, and Atomic Kid)

Colin "The Yosemite Bear" Witz

May 1, 2002, 1:49:13 AM5/1/02

"Dalton" <r...@daltonator.net> wrote in message

Well we knew she had a cast iron stomach, hell she could probly even eat
Xenomorphs without problem.

Dalton

May 1, 2002, 1:48:22 AM5/1/02
Colin \"The Yosemite Bear\" Witz wrote:

> "Dalton" <r...@daltonator.net> wrote in message
> > Colin \"The Yosemite Bear\" Witz wrote:
> > >
> > > I loved the one where they met Ed's Dad.
> >
> > That was great. But watching them eat all those eggs made me feel sick.
> >
> > --
> > Rob "Roby" Dalton
> > r...@daltonator.net
> >
> > "Watts and joules are interchangeable."
> > http://www.galactec.com/timothy/index.php3
>
> Well we knew she had a cast iron stomach, hell she could probly even eat
> Xenomorphs without problem.

You know, the one ep with that weild protoplasmic shit confused me.
Weren't they all stung in the end? Did it wear off or something?

Pablo

May 1, 2002, 4:51:01 PM5/1/02

"Colin "The Yosemite Bear" Witz" <yb...@inreach.com> wrote in message

I remember I watched G-Force all the time (in Japan it is called Science
Force Gatchaman or something). It was the strangest show.

Relayer

May 1, 2002, 10:04:02 PM5/1/02
Dalton <r...@daltonator.net> wrote in message

> Good :D Cowboy Bebop and Outlaw Star are among my favorite animes.
> Cowboy Bebop is actually #1 for me.

100% in agreement on that one :) I love Cowboy Bebop!

Angela

Relayer

May 1, 2002, 10:07:01 PM5/1/02

> You know, the one ep with that weild protoplasmic shit confused me.
> Weren't they all stung in the end? Did it wear off or something?

There was no evidence that being bitten by that thing was deadly.
Nobody knew what it was. They had the ship on autopilot to land at the
nearest planet, I'm sure when they got there Ed called for medical
attention ;) Or maybe it even wore off without medical attention.

rob.wn5

May 5, 2002, 7:46:55 PM5/5/02

"WeeMadAndo" <weema...@start.com.au> wrote in message

> Colin "The Yosemite Bear" Witz <yb...@inreach.com> wrote in message

> > how to tell a pervert from a really sick puppy.
> >
> > 1.
> > Pervert: Wants nudes of Natalie Portman
> > Real Sick Puppy: Wants nudes of Natalie Portman circa 1993.
> >
> > 2.
> > Perv.: BDSM gear
> > R. S. P.: Bunny suit with 1.5 meter vibrator.

> > 3.
> > Perv.: The Dirty Pair/ Project A-Ko
> > R.S.P.: Legend of the Overfiend
> >
> > 4.
> > Perv.: Flirts with Raven
> > R.S.P.: Seriously Chases after Marina
> >
> > 5.
> > Perv.: Member of ASVS or SB
> > R.S.P.: Member of the Rick Berman and Kevin Anderson fan clubs.

> > 6.
> > Perv.: Writes sex scenes into Fanfics.
> > R.S.P.: Writes Sex scenes into Pokemon fanfics.
>
> More. Need More.

Ask and you shall receive :

7.
Perv : Asks wife to dress up as Schoolgirl.
R.S.P. : Asks schoolgirl to dress up as Wife.

8.
Perv : wears long jacket with Hentai T-shirt, old jeans and delapidated
running shoes.
R.S.P. : Wears long jacket... and nothing else.

9
Perv : Thinks Hentai is a harmless bit of fun.
R.S.P. : Thinks Hentai is Real Life.

10.
Perv : Buys Stroke mag along with his Paper.
R.S.P. : Buys Animal husbandry Mags as his Stroke Mags.

11.
Perv : Fantasizes about having sex with Princess Leia in her Slave girl
outfit.
R.S.P. : Fantasizes about having sex with Jabba... in Leia's Slave girl
outfit.

12.
Perv : Has a blow-up doll.
R.S.P. : Has a blow-up Jar-Jar doll.

13.
Perv : Thinks Data's "Fully Functional" quote is great chat-up line.
R.S.P. : Thinks "Squeal like a Pig" is a great chat-up line.

14.
Perv : Thinks Jadzia Dax looks hot in a Bikini.
R.S.P. : Thinks that Wesley Crusher looks hot in a Bikini.

Rob Wilson
;-)

> --
> WeeMadAndo
> Stop domesticating yourself.
> "Flank left it should be - *hail of machinegun fire* - unguarded.
> Oops" -Me during a co-op game of Ghost Recon

rob.wn5

May 5, 2002, 7:47:50 PM5/5/02

"Cmdrwilkens" <burn...@comcast.net> wrote in message
> "Alexander Moon" <moonm...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > "Colin \"The Yosemite Bear\" Witz" <yb...@inreach.com> wrote in

> > > 4.
> > > Perv.: Flirts with Raven
> > > R.S.P.: Seriously Chases after Marina
> >
> > How about "want's to watch Raven with Marina?"
> >

> That's just goes under the heading "Male"

Also comes under the heading of "Marina"
:-)

Sorry Marina, couldn't help it.

Rob Wilson

rob.wn5

May 5, 2002, 7:49:32 PM5/5/02

"Relayer" <Rel...@minddrive.com> wrote in message

Hey, where have you been hiding? Mind you I've been away for a while so for
all i know you've been here for the last 3 months.
:-)

So what did you think of LOTR then, did it meet your expectations?

Rob Wilson

rob.wn5

May 5, 2002, 7:50:05 PM5/5/02

"Ted Archbold" <tedman...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

BWAHHAHAHAHAHAHA.
you belong to us now.
:-D

Rob Wilson

Cmdrwilkens

May 6, 2002, 12:26:47 AM5/6/02
"rob.wn5" <rob...@ntlworld.com> wrote in message

> "Cmdrwilkens" <burn...@comcast.net> wrote in message
> > "Alexander Moon" <moonm...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > > "Colin \"The Yosemite Bear\" Witz" <yb...@inreach.com> wrote in

> > > How about "want's to watch Raven with Marina?"
> > >

> > That's just goes under the heading "Male"
>
> Also comes under the heading of "Marina"
> :-)

*Scratches head?*

How do you watch yoursefl "with" someone else?
waitaminutehere

you sick puppy. Nonetheless I want that video.

Alexander Moon

May 6, 2002, 12:30:10 AM5/6/02
"Cmdrwilkens" <burn...@comcast.net> wrote in news:ab50o0$ejj4j$1@ID-
97732.news.dfncis.de:

> "rob.wn5" <rob...@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "Cmdrwilkens" <burn...@comcast.net> wrote in message
>> > "Alexander Moon" <moonm...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

>> > That's just goes under the heading "Male"
>>
>> Also comes under the heading of "Marina"
>> :-)
>

> *Scratches head?*
>
> How do you watch yoursefl "with" someone else?
> waitaminutehere
>
> you sick puppy. Nonetheless I want that video.

Sign me up for a copy as well!

--
September 11, more than anything, marked the opening of a culture war
between those who believe that god favors thuggish, tribal human designs,

rob.wn5

May 6, 2002, 12:31:42 AM5/6/02

"Cmdrwilkens" <burn...@comcast.net> wrote in message

> "rob.wn5" <rob...@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
> >
> > "Cmdrwilkens" <burn...@comcast.net> wrote in message
> > > "Alexander Moon" <moonm...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > > That's just goes under the heading "Male"
> >
> > Also comes under the heading of "Marina"
> > :-)
>

> *Scratches head?*
>
> How do you watch yoursefl "with" someone else?
> waitaminutehere
>
> you sick puppy. Nonetheless I want that video.

He's slow but he gets there in the end.... now how much should i charge for
the Vid? Remember Marina will want a cut of it as well.

Rob Wilson

Phong Nguyen

May 6, 2002, 12:34:16 AM5/6/02
Alexander Moon <moonm...@yahoo.com> wrote in

::waves uncompressed HDTV copy in front of Alex and Greg::

I think we can work out a deal.

Alexander Moon

May 6, 2002, 12:40:23 AM5/6/02
"rob.wn5" <rob...@ntlworld.com> wrote in

She'll want to cut us. Painfully.

Alexander Moon

May 6, 2002, 12:40:38 AM5/6/02
Phong Nguyen <phong....@deadspam.com> wrote in

Hmmm, I smell website.

rob.wn5

May 6, 2002, 12:41:54 AM5/6/02

"Phong Nguyen" <phong....@deadspam.com> wrote in message
> [...]

Hey no fair, she said i had the exclusive distribution rights,how can you
have.... unless

RAVEN, have you sold Phong distribution rights?

Rob Wilson
now on the hitlist of 2 women :-)

rob.wn5

May 6, 2002, 12:47:00 AM5/6/02

"Alexander Moon" <moonm...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Having watched the vid (repeatedly) I can say it's worth it.

Rob (deathwish) Wilson
:-)

Alexander Moon

May 6, 2002, 1:11:21 AM5/6/02
"rob.wn5" <rob...@ntlworld.com> wrote in

In that case, I'll endure the pain.

Phong Nguyen

May 6, 2002, 1:12:39 AM5/6/02
"rob.wn5" <rob...@ntlworld.com> wrote in news:xQnB8.1968$LI2.399184@news6-
win.server.ntlworld.com:

You didn't read the fine print carefully. You had exclusive rights to the
VHS edition.

There was nothing said about higher-resolution shots :P

Alexander Moon

May 6, 2002, 1:14:59 AM5/6/02
Phong Nguyen <phong....@deadspam.com> wrote in

mmmmmmmmmmmDVDwithhigherresolutionandextrascenesmmmmmmmmmmm

Colin "The Yosemite Bear" Witz

May 6, 2002, 2:13:35 AM5/6/02

"Alexander Moon" <moonm...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Isn't Marina hurting us the next video on the market?

rob.wn5

May 6, 2002, 7:54:56 AM5/6/02

"Phong Nguyen" <phong....@deadspam.com> wrote in message

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

This would explain why I had to make the DVD edition myself, damn I thought
it was too easy.

Rob Wilson

rob.wn5

May 6, 2002, 7:56:49 AM5/6/02

"Colin "The Yosemite Bear" Witz" <yb...@inreach.com> wrote in message

That's right, taped by yours truely and I've already sold the rights to
Faces Of Death. We'll be rich, just think of the Coffins we'll be able to
afford. No shabby funerals for us.

:-)

Rob Wilson

Phong Nguyen

May 6, 2002, 1:40:42 PM5/6/02
Alexander Moon <moonm...@yahoo.com> wrote in

Bah. ::hugs his HDCAM master tape::

Phong Nguyen

May 6, 2002, 1:43:07 PM5/6/02
"rob.wn5" <rob...@ntlworld.com> wrote in

As usual, Dalton & I have distribution rights, production rights and
post-production rights for any and all formats. We plan to distribute in
various formats, from lowly VHS to the impressive HDCAM.

Phong Nguyen

May 6, 2002, 1:43:41 PM5/6/02
"rob.wn5" <rob...@ntlworld.com> wrote in

It would also help if you had decent gear. Why do you think that my
station had a few hundred thousand dollars worth of stuff?

rob.wn5

May 6, 2002, 1:47:08 PM5/6/02

"Phong Nguyen" <phong....@deadspam.com> wrote in message

Transferring Hentai to HDTV format on your PC?
:-)

Rob Wilson

Phong Nguyen

May 6, 2002, 1:53:32 PM5/6/02
"rob.wn5" <rob...@ntlworld.com> wrote in news:MkzB8.2704$Nb7.78556
@newsfep1-win.server.ntli.net:

I don't have that much HD space :P

rob.wn5

May 6, 2002, 1:48:10 PM5/6/02

"Phong Nguyen" <phong....@deadspam.com> wrote in message

You own the Faces of Death company?

Rob Wilson

Alexander Moon

May 6, 2002, 1:58:06 PM5/6/02
Phong Nguyen <phong....@deadspam.com> wrote in

Geek :P

Phong Nguyen

May 6, 2002, 2:17:32 PM5/6/02
"rob.wn5" <rob...@ntlworld.com> wrote in news:KlzB8.2706$Nb7.86905
@newsfep1-win.server.ntli.net:

Yes.

rob.wn5

May 6, 2002, 7:42:24 PM5/6/02

"Phong Nguyen" <phong....@deadspam.com> wrote in message

PROOF??

Rob Wilson
how far the mighty have fallen... right on top of me.
:-)

Phong Nguyen

May 6, 2002, 8:03:57 PM5/6/02
"rob.wn5" <rob...@ntlworld.com> wrote in

::shows him a copy of the paperwork::

rob.wn5

May 6, 2002, 8:56:13 PM5/6/02

"Phong Nguyen" <phong....@deadspam.com> wrote in message

Forgery, look the inks still wet and - hey the CFO's signature says Mickey
Mouse!

Rob Wilson

Phong Nguyen

May 6, 2002, 10:03:12 PM5/6/02

> [...]

::a big, burly guy taps Rob on the shoulder::

"You were talking about my name?"

And it's wet because it's a copy! I only had a inkjet copier ready!

rob.wn5

May 6, 2002, 10:06:39 PM5/6/02

> "rob.wn5" <rob...@ntlworld.com> wrote in

Snip

> >> ::shows him a copy of the paperwork::
> >
> > Forgery, look the inks still wet and - hey the CFO's signature says
> > Mickey Mouse!
> >
> ::a big, burly guy taps Rob on the shoulder::
>
> "You were talking about my name?"

My what big ears you have, all the better to grab hold of while I nut you
through the floor.

*seconds pass into minutes, until Rob turns from the smear on the ground
that was the late Mickey*

Now then about that Contract....

> And it's wet because it's a copy! I only had a inkjet copier ready!

Rob Wilson

Phong Nguyen

May 6, 2002, 10:19:23 PM5/6/02
"rob.wn5" <rob...@ntlworld.com> wrote in

You have the VHS rights.

rob.wn5

May 6, 2002, 10:21:48 PM5/6/02

"Phong Nguyen" <phong....@deadspam.com> wrote in message

Thank you, all a man needs is a good funeral and a kicking Wake.
:-)

Rob Wilson

Relayer

May 11, 2002, 3:46:19 AM5/11/02
"rob.wn5" <rob...@ntlworld.com> wrote in message news:<CBjB8.637$LI2.1...@news6-win.server.ntlworld.com>...

> Hey, where have you been hiding? Mind you I've been away for a while so for
> all i know you've been here for the last 3 months.
> :-)
>
> So what did you think of LOTR then, did it meet your expectations?

Hi Rob :)

I haven't been online so much either.

What did I think of LOTR? Heck, I thought it was great. I have seen
it 6 times. It didn't meet my expectations in many ways, but that's
only because I had too many which were highly unrealistic. It's the
curse of the geeky book reader. Fortunately, just gets better with
subsequent viewings. ;) I think I'll be more grounded for TTT, which,
btw, also looks great. Have you seen the preview?

Colin "The Yosemite Bear" Witz

May 11, 2002, 4:34:39 AM5/11/02

"Relayer" <rel...@minddrive.com> wrote in message

My only complaint is that there was no Barrowdowns, and Tom Brombil

rob.wn5

May 11, 2002, 2:06:22 PM5/11/02

"Relayer" <rel...@minddrive.com> wrote in message
> "rob.wn5" <rob...@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
>
> > Hey, where have you been hiding? Mind you I've been away for a while so
for
> > all i know you've been here for the last 3 months.
> > :-)
> >
> > So what did you think of LOTR then, did it meet your expectations?
>
> Hi Rob :)
>
> I haven't been online so much either.

That would explain it. :-)

> What did I think of LOTR? Heck, I thought it was great. I have seen
> it 6 times. It didn't meet my expectations in many ways, but that's
> only because I had too many which were highly unrealistic. It's the
> curse of the geeky book reader.

Throw a stone on this NG and try *not* to hit Gekky book reader :-) *ow,
who threw that*
:-)

> Fortunately, just gets better with
> subsequent viewings. ;) I think I'll be more grounded for TTT, which,
> btw, also looks great. Have you seen the preview?

Yeah, looks good. Grima Wormtongue inparticular seemed very slimy and
untrustworthy, and the Siege looks like it'll be a Gladiator opening scene
beater.

Rob Wilson

Relayer

May 11, 2002, 4:13:35 PM5/11/02
"Colin \"The Yosemite Bear\" Witz" <yb...@inreach.com> wrote in message

> > What did I think of LOTR? Heck, I thought it was great. I have seen
> > it 6 times. It didn't meet my expectations in many ways, but that's
> > only because I had too many which were highly unrealistic. It's the
> > curse of the geeky book reader. Fortunately, just gets better with
> > subsequent viewings. ;) I think I'll be more grounded for TTT, which,
> > btw, also looks great. Have you seen the preview?
>
> My only complaint is that there was no Barrowdowns, and Tom Brombil

That's Bombadil :)

I didn't miss the Barrow-weights/downs so much although the absence
of that scene makes me wonder how they're going to deal with the issue
of Merry's special Westernesse sword, which has a very important role
in the ROTK. I doubt the blades that Aragorn gave them were anything
special. One thing I do know is in Lothlorien, Galadriel gives Pippin
and Merry some weapons (this scene will be on the Extended DVD that
comes out in November) Maybe they will have that scene account for
Merry's sword. All I can say is, if they take away Merry's role with
Eowyn and the WiKi I will be very, very unhappy.

rob.wn5

May 11, 2002, 4:26:54 PM5/11/02

"Relayer" <rel...@minddrive.com> wrote in message
> "Colin \"The Yosemite Bear\" Witz" <yb...@inreach.com> wrote in message
> > >
> > > What did I think of LOTR? Heck, I thought it was great. I have seen
> > > it 6 times. It didn't meet my expectations in many ways, but that's
> > > only because I had too many which were highly unrealistic. It's the
> > > curse of the geeky book reader. Fortunately, just gets better with
> > > subsequent viewings. ;) I think I'll be more grounded for TTT, which,
> > > btw, also looks great. Have you seen the preview?
> >
> > My only complaint is that there was no Barrowdowns, and Tom Brombil
>
> That's Bombadil :)

Colin tends to type fast so you get some great spelling errors.
:-)

> I didn't miss the Barrow-weights/downs so much although the absence
> of that scene makes me wonder how they're going to deal with the issue
> of Merry's special Westernesse sword, which has a very important role
> in the ROTK. I doubt the blades that Aragorn gave them were anything
> special. One thing I do know is in Lothlorien, Galadriel gives Pippin
> and Merry some weapons (this scene will be on the Extended DVD that
> comes out in November) Maybe they will have that scene account for
> Merry's sword. All I can say is, if they take away Merry's role with
> Eowyn and the WiKi I will be very, very unhappy.

I don't see how they can take it away. Otherwise you have a dead Eowyn.

Rob Wilson

Colin "The Yosemite Bear" Witz

May 11, 2002, 11:29:53 PM5/11/02
It's partailly my great big fingers, partaily the result of my Prenatal Drug
experiences, and partailly I seem to have a great deal of recal of Trivial
facts, and Math, however my brain does not process words propperly. My F7
has RETURNED....

rob.wn5

May 12, 2002, 12:30:44 PM5/12/02

"Colin "The Yosemite Bear" Witz" <yb...@inreach.com> wrote in message

Partially.
:-)

Rob Wilson

Colin "The Yosemite Bear" Witz

May 12, 2002, 10:00:45 PM5/12/02

"rob.wn5" <rob...@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
What really sucks is that I did F7 that post with the new word processor
that Microsith came out with....

rob.wn5

May 12, 2002, 10:16:44 PM5/12/02

"Colin "The Yosemite Bear" Witz" <yb...@inreach.com> wrote in message

It also missed recall and properly... but Partially made for the better joke
:-)

Rob Wilson
cruel? yes, why do you ask?
:-)

Colin "The Yosemite Bear" Witz

May 12, 2002, 11:06:24 PM5/12/02

"rob.wn5" <rob...@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
And even after adding them to the dictionary it insists that Klingon is
Clinton, Droids are Druids, and Lightsaber is Light....

rob.wn5

May 13, 2002, 11:34:15 AM5/13/02

"Colin "The Yosemite Bear" Witz" <yb...@inreach.com> wrote in message

Today is a good day to Lie.
:-)

Rob Wilson

Relayer

May 14, 2002, 3:42:40 AM5/14/02
> And even after adding them to the dictionary it insists that Klingon is
> Clinton, Droids are Druids, and Lightsaber is Light....

Maybe the dictionary knows something we don't :)

Relayer

May 14, 2002, 3:55:41 AM5/14/02
"rob.wn5" <rob...@ntlworld.com> wrote in message news:<65dD8.18430

> Throw a stone on this NG and try *not* to hit Gekky book reader :-) *ow,
> who threw that*
> :-)

I was never insinuating at any time that my reaction was unique :-)

> > Fortunately, just gets better with
> > subsequent viewings. ;) I think I'll be more grounded for TTT, which,
> > btw, also looks great. Have you seen the preview?
>
> Yeah, looks good. Grima Wormtongue inparticular seemed very slimy and
> untrustworthy, and the Siege looks like it'll be a Gladiator opening scene
> beater.

I think TTT is going to be better than FOTR. The reciting of the
Lament of the Rohirrim by Bernard Hill (Theoden) was wonderful(even
though it was recited by Aragorn in the book -_-)
I also liked the little teaser glimpse of Treebeard :)

rob.wn5

May 14, 2002, 1:57:45 PM5/14/02

> "rob.wn5" <rob...@ntlworld.com> wrote in message news:<65dD8.18430
>

> > Throw a stone on this NG and try *not* to hit Gekky book reader :-)
*ow,
> > who threw that*
> > :-)
>
> I was never insinuating at any time that my reaction was unique :-)

:-P

> > > Fortunately, just gets better with
> > > subsequent viewings. ;) I think I'll be more grounded for TTT, which,
> > > btw, also looks great. Have you seen the preview?
> >
> > Yeah, looks good. Grima Wormtongue inparticular seemed very slimy and
> > untrustworthy, and the Siege looks like it'll be a Gladiator opening
scene
> > beater.
>
> I think TTT is going to be better than FOTR. The reciting of the
> Lament of the Rohirrim by Bernard Hill (Theoden) was wonderful(even
> though it was recited by Aragorn in the book -_-)
> I also liked the little teaser glimpse of Treebeard :)

I'll admit that the Ents are th only thing that worries me, I'm just hoping
they don't end up looking like big Latex puppets. They are going to be a
bitch to visualise effective on the screen.

Rob Wilson

Relayer

May 14, 2002, 4:20:17 PM5/14/02
Rel...@minddrive.com (Relayer) wrote in message news:<100b1929.02050...@posting.google.com>...

> > You know, the one ep with that weild protoplasmic shit confused me.
> > Weren't they all stung in the end? Did it wear off or something?
>
> There was no evidence that being bitten by that thing was deadly.
> Nobody knew what it was. They had the ship on autopilot to land at the
> nearest planet, I'm sure when they got there Ed called for medical
> attention ;) Or maybe it even wore off without medical attention.

Here's another answer to the question, from a Bebop site:
So did our favorite bounty hunters perish from the poison in Session
#11? What was that... thing?!
Well, when Spike was trying to identify it he came upon a close match,
it is just that he got the mirror image when trying to make the match.
He identifies it as bifidobacterium, which is actually healthy for
humans! I guess that's why Ed didn't have stomach trouble when she ate
it...

Dalton

May 14, 2002, 5:46:50 PM5/14/02

Now that is really freakin' weird.

--
Rob "Roby" Dalton
http://daltonator.net

Relayer

May 14, 2002, 11:08:07 PM5/14/02
"rob.wn5" <rob...@ntlworld.com> wrote in message news:<cfcE8.2264

> I'll admit that the Ents are th only thing that worries me, I'm just hoping
> they don't end up looking like big Latex puppets. They are going to be a
> bitch to visualise effective on the screen.
>
> Rob Wilson

I'm worried about them too, I think the ents could make or brake the
film. What is the general audience supposed to make of big talking
tree-like things? I don't think they'll look like big latex puppets, I
think they're going to be part mechanical, part CGI. The model is
apparently life-size (huge!)

rob.wn5

May 14, 2002, 11:54:45 PM5/14/02

"Relayer" <rel...@minddrive.com> wrote in message

Bloody hell, I'm glad I wasn't the actors working near that! As long as they
steer away from Twee visual characterisation then I think they should be
fine. I'll be interested to see how they convey the power of the Ents in
their attack. Afterall, the first thought in the audiences mind will be "why
don't they just set them on fire?" If they do the same for the Ents as they
did for Suaron I'll be happy.

Rob Wilson

Relayer

May 16, 2002, 3:34:16 AM5/16/02
"rob.wn5" <rob...@ntlworld.com> wrote in message news:<V_kE8.5

> Bloody hell, I'm glad I wasn't the actors working near that!

I read an anecdote from Dom Monaghan and Billy Boyd(Merry & Pippin)
that said that when they did the scenes of them sitting on his
shoulder, At lunch break they actually had their food brought up to
them because it was so hard to get up and down ^_^

> Afterall, the first thought in the audiences mind will be "why
> don't they just set them on fire?"

Hm, I never thought of that lol. Well, if you recall, all of
Saruman's army had left Isengard. He and Grima were the only ones
left, up in the tower! I don't think he suspected for a moment that
they would even attempt to do what they did!

rob.wn5

May 16, 2002, 4:40:20 AM5/16/02

"Relayer" <rel...@minddrive.com> wrote in message
> "rob.wn5" <rob...@ntlworld.com> wrote in message news:<V_kE8.5
> >
> > Bloody hell, I'm glad I wasn't the actors working near that!
>
> I read an anecdote from Dom Monaghan and Billy Boyd(Merry & Pippin)
> that said that when they did the scenes of them sitting on his
> shoulder, At lunch break they actually had their food brought up to
> them because it was so hard to get up and down ^_^

Being paid to climb tree's and fight with swords, *sigh* why didn't I become
an actor?
:-)

> > Afterall, the first thought in the audiences mind will be "why
> > don't they just set them on fire?"
>
> Hm, I never thought of that lol. Well, if you recall, all of
> Saruman's army had left Isengard. He and Grima were the only ones
> left, up in the tower! I don't think he suspected for a moment that
> they would even attempt to do what they did!

Wizards + Fireballs = Bonfire. :-)

Rob Wilson