Star Wars 8

Daniel60

Jan 23, 2018, 4:22:24 AM1/23/18
Finally went to see SW:TLJ this afternoon, before it finishes up.

I think I enjoyed myself, mostly, but, for a goodly portion of the film,
it seemed we were jumping from storyline to storyline to storyline ....
every 30-60 seconds!

Hard to keep track at times!

I noted that Harrison Ford (Han Solo) did not appear at all, but
Princess leia did. As the actress is now dead, Carrie Fisher is now
dead, did she "pre-record" anything for SW:9 before she died or will she
just "disappear" from the series now??

Each time I saw Commander/Captain Poe Dameron (Oscar Isaac, but I didn't
know this at the time!!), I found myself asking myself 'Is that Matt le
Blanc from "Friends"??' Seems not!!

--
Daniel

Wouter Valentijn

Jan 23, 2018, 2:05:09 PM1/23/18
Op 23-1-2018 om 10:22 schreef Daniel60:
> Finally went to see SW:TLJ this afternoon, before it finishes up.
>
> I think I enjoyed myself, mostly, but, for a goodly portion of the film,
> it seemed we were jumping from storyline to storyline to storyline ....
> every 30-60 seconds!
>
> Hard to keep track at times!
>
> I noted that Harrison Ford (Han Solo) did not appear at all, but
> Princess leia did. As the actress is now dead, Carrie Fisher is now
> dead, did she "pre-record" anything for SW:9 before she died or will she
> just "disappear" from the series now??

Could they do the same as they did in 'Rogue One', and maybe use a voice
actress that sounds like Carrie?

<snip>

--
Wouter Valentijn www.j3v.net

http://www.zeppodunsel.nl/tijdlijnen-timelines.html

liam=mail

Daniel60

Jan 24, 2018, 6:34:35 AM1/24/18
Wouter Valentijn wrote:
> Op 23-1-2018 om 10:22 schreef Daniel60:
>> Finally went to see SW:TLJ this afternoon, before it finishes up.
>>
>> I think I enjoyed myself, mostly, but, for a goodly portion of the
>> film, it seemed we were jumping from storyline to storyline to
>> storyline .... every 30-60 seconds!
>>
>> Hard to keep track at times!
>>
>> I noted that Harrison Ford (Han Solo) did not appear at all, but
>> Princess leia did. As the actress is now dead, Carrie Fisher is now
>> dead, did she "pre-record" anything for SW:9 before she died or will
>> she just "disappear" from the series now??
>
> Could they do the same as they did in 'Rogue One', and maybe use a voice
> actress that sounds like Carrie?
>
> <snip>

Who knows what "they" are able to do now-adays?? When Princess Leia
became "sick" in SW:8, I thought this might have been the end of her,
but not so!

--
Daniel

harry main

Dec 7, 2023, 3:28:11 AM12/7/23
We got good and quality psychedelic products available and we also handle very fast and reliable discreet shipping and delivery worldwide both legal and illegal countries delivery at your doorsteps
We got lsd, dmt, carts, cake carts, shrooms of all strains, chocolate bars coke, weeds, Xanax, ecstasy, packwoods, wax, etc contact us on telegram
Click on these link for more reviews
👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇

https://t.me/Exoctic_only

https://t.me/Exoctic_only