I love both SW & ST series!

Ant

Nov 15, 2019, 5:26:48 PM11/15/19
No vs. :P

--
"Thanks for giving me the courage to eat all those ants." --unknown
/\___/\ Ant(Dude) @ http://aqfl.net & http://antfarm.home.dhs.org /
/ /\ /\ \ http://antfarm.ma.cx. Please nuke ANT if replying by e-mail.
| |o o| |
\ _ /
( )

Daniel60

Nov 16, 2019, 9:32:30 PM11/16/19
Ant wrote on 16/11/2019 9:26 AM:
> No vs. :P

O.K, but which would you prefer to watch, Ant??

And would you distinguish between ST:TOS, ST:TNG, ST:DS9, ST:VOY and
ST:ENT??

For me, it's a case of, virtually, any SF is good SF ... but I think
ST:TOS would be top of my list!! ;-)

--
Daniel

Ant

Nov 16, 2019, 10:28:28 PM11/16/19
Daniel60 <dani...@eternal-september.org> wrote:
> Ant wrote on 16/11/2019 9:26 AM:
> > No vs. :P
> >
> O.K, but which would you prefer to watch, Ant??

Ugh, that's a hard one. I love both equally. :(

> And would you distinguish between ST:TOS, ST:TNG, ST:DS9, ST:VOY and
> ST:ENT??

I could never get into DS9. You forgot DSC which I do watch even though
I prefer the older series. ;)

> For me, it's a case of, virtually, any SF is good SF ... but I think
> ST:TOS would be top of my list!! ;-)

TOS is rad. Wait, we forgot the JJ's version too. They're pretty but not
good as the original IMO.

Daniel60

Nov 17, 2019, 4:31:13 AM11/17/19
Ant wrote on 17/11/2019 2:28 PM:
> Daniel60 <dani...@eternal-september.org> wrote:
>> Ant wrote on 16/11/2019 9:26 AM:
>>> No vs. :P
>>>
>> O.K, but which would you prefer to watch, Ant??
>
> Ugh, that's a hard one. I love both equally. :(
>

>> And would you distinguish between ST:TOS, ST:TNG, ST:DS9, ST:VOY and
>> ST:ENT??
>
> I could never get into DS9. You forgot DSC which I do watch even though
> I prefer the older series. ;)

DSC?? Is that Discovery or whatever the latest incarnation is?? Here in
Aus it's only on Pay TV, which I don't have, so couldn't possibly
comment! ;-P

>> For me, it's a case of, virtually, any SF is good SF ... but I think
>> ST:TOS would be top of my list!! ;-)
>
> TOS is rad. Wait, we forgot the JJ's version too. They're pretty but not
> good as the original IMO.

Yeah!! TOS finished with the sixth film .... well, O.K., maybe the Fifth
or even the Fourth Film .... but JJ's stuff is still a hell of a lot
better than nothing!.

I've never really gotten into the second trilogy or the third trilogy of
SW!!

--
Daniel

Ant

Nov 17, 2019, 3:32:25 PM11/17/19
Yeah even if we don't like the newer series, I'm glad Star Trek is still alive
and popular like Star Wars. :)

--
"I discovered that if one looks a little closer at this beautiful world, there are always red ants underneath." --David Lynch