chexk this out

GlasshouseJohn

Nov 7, 2005, 11:56:28 AM11/7/05
Couldn't resist sending this, it made my jaw drop.
From Slashdot.com:

"For those Star Trek fans wondering what to ask for this Christmas, you may
wish to consider The Ultimate Star Trek Collection to be released on
November 15.
For just (cough) $2499.99, you'll get 212, count them, 212 DVDs with
everything ever produced under the name, including all seasons of all five
telvision series as well as the ten feature films. Before loading up your
disc changer and hitting play, remember to get up once in a while."

Regards
John Hopkins
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/advertising-n-spotlighting

80 Knight

Nov 7, 2005, 3:16:27 PM11/7/05
"GlasshouseJohn" <glassho...@britanniabear.demon.co.uk> wrote in message

> Couldn't resist sending this, it made my jaw drop.
> From Slashdot.com:
>
> "For those Star Trek fans wondering what to ask for this Christmas, you
> may wish to consider The Ultimate Star Trek Collection to be released on
> November 15.
> For just (cough) $2499.99, you'll get 212, count them, 212 DVDs with
> everything ever produced under the name, including all seasons of all five
> telvision series as well as the ten feature films. Before loading up your
> disc changer and hitting play, remember to get up once in a while."

For $2499 they could of at least figured out some futuristic way to fit it
all on one disc. :-P