Boy Trill seeks Girl Trill

Lt. JG Simo Hayha

Mar 5, 2006, 6:12:02 PM3/5/06
Ladies,
Do you ever feel lost among a sea of unspotted faces? Does your local
doctor not know your isoboramine level from an ingrown toe nail? You're
not the only one. I'm an unjoined Trill male trapped on a space station
full of unspotted faces who is looking for the right unjoined female.
Object: romance, love, marriage and children.

I'm based on a fine e-community. It's a well written, nicely paced,
active PG rated SIMM that prides itself in character development. This
is a two year old, well established SIMM in a strong fleet. I play a
middle level officer who is quite lonely. Why don't you join up and
we'll set the woods on fire.

Please reply to me by e-mail for details.
simo_...@cox.net