OT: Yahoo Group - TrekNet

Fleet Captain Hopkins

Oct 17, 2007, 1:23:57 PM10/17/07
Under New Ownership.

Group Ad: Treknet

Over 1,000 members can't be wrong. We are the biggest group on Yahoo for Trek fans. The group is under new management and we have sorted out the spammers. It is now fully moderated. You can no longer hide your email address, and all memberships must be approved and messages are moderated. Please come and join us and help us to become the best group again. Please read the rules before you post.

Subscribe: TrekNet-...@yahoogroups.com

Live Long and Prosper
Fleet Captain Hopkins