A new beginig. A new klingon RPG

1 view

Ta'pez

Sep 12, 2011, 1:26:52 AM9/12/11
We have been the fiercest adversary of the Federation, and recently
it's staunchest ally. We are a ruthless warrior race, driven by an
instinct for violence and defined by a complex code of honor. To
survive, we must push outward. Conquer our enemies and claim land for
the glory of our Empire. We are Klingons.

We seek all who have the heart of a warrior to join us in telling the
continuing story of the Klingon Empire. We are a group of writers who
pride ourselves on our portrayal of Star Trek’s Klingon Race based on
the canon of the Star Trek genre.

Our Role Playing game is based on the frontier colony world of
H’atoria and the newly constructed Klingon Star base that orbits it.
Already the players are building the back stories for their characters
and preparing for our game start on October 1, 2011.

We welcome players of all levels and any canon Star Trek species is
allowed but it should be noted that this is a Klingon game, based
within the Klingon Empire and as such any character of another race or
species should act accordingly to avoid being challenged to the death.

We encourage character development and the intertwining of stories and
houses within the game. We will be running Station and ship based
“missions” but our main objective is for each player to tell their
story along with the story of the setting.

Several positions are available. Visit us at www.yejquv.com