Klingon Dictionary

The Jobester

Jun 3, 2010, 8:54:06 PM6/3/10
For a school project I am compiling a list of Klingon Phrases relating
to 7th grade. I was wondering if anyone could translate some phrases
for me? THANKS!

.I understand.
.I do not understand.
.Do we have homework?
.What time is it?
.Who is your favorite teacher?
.Yes.
.No.
.Maybe.
.Your mothers forehead is smooth!

And any other good phrase you think I should add! I need this ASAP!
Please Help!

Admiral Korath zantai-MolaQ, KAG Kanada Actual

Jul 26, 2010, 2:23:13 PM7/26/10

I have inserted the answers that I have below. For further assistance
you can always consult the Klingon Language Institute at the following
URL.
http://www.kli.org/tlh/phrases.html
HTH.

Admiral Korath zantai-MolaQ, GTKE, KAD