"The Trouble with Klingons" - 20th Anniversary Free MP3 Download!

Dennis Williams

Dec 11, 2001, 4:24:26 PM12/11/01
Hard to believe it was 20 years ago that I entered "The Trouble with
Klingons" in the "Dr.Demento Novelty Song Contest".Out of about 1500
songs it came in 14th place! This song was previously unavailible
(unless someone taped it off the radio-Dr.Demento still plays it)so in
honor of its 20th birthday it's a free MP3 download.Here's the link:

http://www.musicbuilder.com/synthetic_music_labs

Have Fun,

-Dennis-

Zathras

Jan 15, 2002, 1:05:29 AM1/15/02
Somehow I'd managed to miss hearing that over the years. And it just was
flat WRONG! Thanks for posting it, I thought it great and the elder
daughter about hurt herself laughing. Even more thanks because it's free.
Take that you Ferengi at Paramount!

Z'thraS

Paramount rules of Aquisition

1-Star Trek sells
2-If it doesn't sell anywhere else, call it Star Trek. It'll sell
3-If it sells, double the price.
4-If it still sells, double the price.
5-Double the price
6-If it doesn't sell, double the price. Some will think it's a rare
collectable and buy it anyway.

There's more, but............well I lost the file for the moment.

mbtr...@gmail.com

Jan 2, 2013, 7:45:11 PM1/2/13
So here we are another 12 years later and Im looking for that song. I have it on cassette tape but its a crapy copy. That link doesn't work 12 years later. Looking for a mp3 download.

jefct...@gmail.com

Sep 28, 2013, 8:30:06 PM9/28/13
I'm in the same boat as the previous commenter: searching for your song but astonished not to find it here in the internet age! Will happily buy a copy, just to relive my Dr. Demento years.

hollo...@gmail.com

Dec 1, 2015, 6:22:34 PM12/1/15

Allen Prunty

Jan 20, 2016, 4:48:15 AM1/20/16
hollo...@gmail.com wrote:
> -Dennis-
>
> http://hollowmyth.com/m/The%20Trouble%20With%20Klingons.mp3

Wow I always liked that one and I remember voting for it.

Allen

badn...@gmail.com

Nov 22, 2017, 1:09:48 PM11/22/17
Unforgettable, and so politically incorrect. Love it.