REV: TOS A/U, Deep Elem Blues, 2/2, K/S, h/c, [PG13]

1 view

Peddycoart

Jul 3, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/3/97

<HTML>
Greywolf,
<BR>Many thanks for posting this in its revised form. I loved it the first
time and reading it again just reinforces the power.
<BR>Reading this, I can literally feel the emotional, psychic and physical
pain of being owned and abused, and also I feel the immense power of loyalty
and love. An amazing pairing. I am anxious for the sequel.
<BR>Deb</HTML>

Karen M Stevens

Jul 7, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/7/97
to Greywolf the Wanderer c/o

Greywolf,

This was incredible - very powerful. The characterizations of Kirk/Spock
were dead-on, and I thought Kirk's anguish for not having rescued Spock
sooner and both of their shame about submitting to the masters was
quite well-done ... wow. I'm practically speechless.

Kudos! for tackling a difficult subject and not turning it into a piece of
gratuitous violence written merely to tittilate.

Please tell me there will be more! I want to know what happens next! Do
either of them ever find any healing? Will Kirk be able to live without
the wire? And what of their relationship?

And if you have any other fanfic tucked away, feel free to email it to me,
as I'd love to read it (btw, I always look forward to your posts on the ng
- like your intelligence, irreverence, and honest humor).

Cheers,
Erik
<kste...@nsccux.sccd.ctc.edu>