Door Repair Guy Alert

Douglas A. McLeod

Oct 6, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/6/97

I'm getting psyched up to repost the complete DRG series to a.s.c. Like I
did back in the spring I'll post it episode by episode at a rate of about
one per day. I'll also make sure Alara gets the parts she's missing at the
ftp site. Usenet seems to be getting screwier by the month on account of
the volumes of spam and the various spamblocking programs around, so I
will be sympathetic to people who email me to say they've missed episodes
such and such. I'll also try to have a couple of new episodes done by the
time I get to the end to round out season four. As it stands now there
are 54 episodes, each about 25k in length. For those who can't wait,
check out the sites listed at the end of this message, but be warned,
neither has the complete run of 54.

Douglas

--
!!!!