Grupy dyskusyjne Google nie obsługują już nowych postów ani subskrypcji z Usenetu. Treści historyczne nadal będą dostępne.

"Deep Elem Blues"

2 wyświetlenia

DragonGrrl

nieprzeczytany,
10 paź 1997, 03:00:0010.10.1997
do

Eeeyow! What a trip, Greywolf!!

I don't understand, however, why you call it slash. If I had written the
same story, I wouldn't have. Although I can certainly see that once a
writer has started thinking about those two as lovers, said writer
wouldn't be able to think about them any other way again.

Elucidate, please?

--DragonGrrl

**********
To send me an email, remove the "x" from the address. Better yet, just
respond to the NG.

shan...@koyote.com

nieprzeczytany,
11 paź 1997, 03:00:0011.10.1997
do

On Fri, 10 Oct 1997 11:29:51 -0400, DragonGrrl <ms...@adan.kingston.net>
wrote:

>Eeeyow! What a trip, Greywolf!!
>
>I don't understand, however, why you call it slash. If I had written the
>same story, I wouldn't have. Although I can certainly see that once a
>writer has started thinking about those two as lovers, said writer
>wouldn't be able to think about them any other way again.
>
>Elucidate, please?
>
>--DragonGrrl
>
>**********

It's all in the eye of the reader. While one person who thinks Spock and
Kirk are lovers could see it as slash, another person who thinks they are
nothing but good friends would not see it as slash. Hey, Greywolf's so good,
he can write a story that both slash fans and non-slash fans enjoy and see
as part of their favorite genre!

>To send me an email, remove the "x" from the address. Better yet, just
>respond to the NG.

shan...@koyote.com
Archivist
Star Trek Stories for All Ages
http://www.koyote.com/personal/shannara/asca

Zepp Weasel

nieprzeczytany,
13 paź 1997, 03:00:0013.10.1997
do

On Sat, 11 Oct 1997 19:26:53 GMT, shan...@koyote.com wrote:

>On Fri, 10 Oct 1997 11:29:51 -0400, DragonGrrl <ms...@adan.kingston.net>
>wrote:
>
>>Eeeyow! What a trip, Greywolf!!
>>
>>I don't understand, however, why you call it slash. If I had written the
>>same story, I wouldn't have. Although I can certainly see that once a
>>writer has started thinking about those two as lovers, said writer
>>wouldn't be able to think about them any other way again.
>>
>>Elucidate, please?
>>
>>--DragonGrrl

Well, I called it slash because in my head they are already together,
even if the printed screen hasn't quite got there yet. The third one,
when it is done, will definitely be NC17 -- but it looks like it's
gonna take a while yet. But I've been a K/S fan all my life; I
literally can hardly see them any other way...

>>**********
>
>It's all in the eye of the reader. While one person who thinks Spock and
>Kirk are lovers could see it as slash, another person who thinks they are
>nothing but good friends would not see it as slash. Hey, Greywolf's so good,
>he can write a story that both slash fans and non-slash fans enjoy and see
>as part of their favorite genre!

<Greywolf doffs hat and bows> Ahh, thank you kindly, ma'am!! I'm
just glad folks liked it; they can call it either one, it don't change
my mind so what's the harm in it? <grin>

Greywolf the Wanderer
--borrowing Zepp's account.
--mail me at grey...@snowcrest.net

Nowe wiadomości: 0