Revised: TOS A/U, Deep Elem Blues, Intro 0/2, K/S, h/c, [PG13]

Zepp

Jul 2, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/2/97

Deep Elem Blues, a TOS A/U story where the timeline branches off just
before the end of the first five year mission.
Author: Greywolf the Wanderer

I am posting this tonight in anticipation of posting the sequel in the
fairly near future. Ideally a sequel should stand on its own; I have
done my best to ensure that mine will, however I think it still is
better to read the first story before the second one. In addition,
having recieved greatly appreciated critique assistance from an
offline friend, I made substantial changes which I hope clarify the
plot a little <as well as fixing the inevitable typos, and no doubt
adding a couple of new ones ;-)>

Deep Elem Blues takes place in an alternate timeline, which branches
off regular Trek just before the end of Enterprise's first five year
mission. It is rated PG13 for violence and mature subject matter;
there is no sex, but it is not the sort of thing a child would enjoy,
IMHO. I am not going to summarize it for two reasons: a summary would
in effect be a spoiler of sorts, due to the nature of the beast, and
more importantly, I can't write a summary to save my ass. Carol
Thomas is God; damifino how she does it... <rueful grin>

Alara and Stephen -- please let me know if the subject line is what
y'all need; if not I will change it on future entries. Being rather
dyslexical, I have endeavoured as best I can to follow your
instructions; one hopes I have succeeded.

Story to follow, in 2 parts.

Greywolf the Wanderer, who welcomes comments of all sorts, both in the
NG and in email. Flames, of course, divert to alt.dev.null...
--borrowing Zepp's account.
--header munged to foil spambots; remove the extra "p"

Cherieh

Jul 3, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/3/97

In article <33ba0eae....@news.snowcrest.net>, ze...@snowcrest.net
(Zepp) writes:

>I am posting this tonight in anticipation of posting the sequel in the
>fairly near future.

Hooray! What great news. This is an amazing story and I've been hoping a
sequel was in the works. Can't wait!!

Cheryl