Google Groepen ondersteunt geen nieuwe Usenet-berichten of -abonnementen meer. Historische content blijft zichtbaar.

Deep Elem Blues--a message for Greywolf

1 weergave
Naar het eerste ongelezen bericht

Killashdra

ongelezen,
4 mrt 1997, 03:00:0004-03-1997
aan

I have no idea if mail sent to zepp's account will get to my favorite
lupine writer, so I am posting here.

Greywolf, I love, love, love this story. It is a killer. You really know
how to torture us in the best of ways! I have loved all your stories but
this one really bowled me over, and I wish only to beg, plead and grovel
for you to write more!!

-Killa

P.S. Let me know if you can receive e-mail at zepp, wouldya?

T'Rhys

ongelezen,
4 mrt 1997, 03:00:0004-03-1997
aan

killa...@aol.com (Killashdra) wrote:

>I have no idea if mail sent to zepp's account will get to my favorite
>lupine writer, so I am posting here.
>
>Greywolf, I love, love, love this story. It is a killer. You really know
>how to torture us in the best of ways! I have loved all your stories but
>this one really bowled me over, and I wish only to beg, plead and grovel
>for you to write more!!
>
>-Killa

Second that! Definitely one I'm saving. Perhaps Greywolf would also
like to meet some zine editors, Killa?

LL&P
T'Rhys

Zepp

ongelezen,
5 mrt 1997, 03:00:0005-03-1997
aan

On 4 Mar 1997 16:15:56 GMT, killa...@aol.com (Killashdra) wrote:

>I have no idea if mail sent to zepp's account will get to my favorite
>lupine writer, so I am posting here.
>
>Greywolf, I love, love, love this story. It is a killer. You really know
>how to torture us in the best of ways! I have loved all your stories but
>this one really bowled me over, and I wish only to beg, plead and grovel
>for you to write more!!
>
>-Killa
>

>P.S. Let me know if you can receive e-mail at zepp, wouldya?

Woo hoo hoo!! Hey, flattery will get ya all *kinds* of interestin'
places!! <big evil toothy grin> Gawd I love this stuff! <contented
sigh...> And yes, I can get mail at ze...@snowcrest.net -- not great
big long sotries <too bad, but it's a busy account even without 'em>,
but anything of comment type nature or correspondence is fine. If you
put "to Greywolf" in the header, I get it a bit quicker.... And fangs
a lot for the luvverly compliment!

Greywolf the Deliriously Happy Wanderer, borrowing zepp's account

Zepp

ongelezen,
5 mrt 1997, 03:00:0005-03-1997
aan

On Tue, 04 Mar 1997 19:04:33 GMT, tkn...@ix.netcom.com (T'Rhys)
wrote:

>killa...@aol.com (Killashdra) wrote:
>
>>I have no idea if mail sent to zepp's account will get to my favorite
>>lupine writer, so I am posting here.
>>
>>Greywolf, I love, love, love this story. It is a killer. You really know
>>how to torture us in the best of ways! I have loved all your stories but
>>this one really bowled me over, and I wish only to beg, plead and grovel
>>for you to write more!!
>>
>>-Killa
>

>Second that! Definitely one I'm saving. Perhaps Greywolf would also
>like to meet some zine editors, Killa?
>
>LL&P
>T'Rhys

Sure, works for me!! <aaaahhh... ;-)>

Greywolf the Wanderer, bouncing and wagging, borrowing zepp's account

Beth Meenaghan

ongelezen,
6 mrt 1997, 03:00:0006-03-1997
aan

On 4 Mar 1997 16:15:56 GMT, killa...@aol.com (Killashdra) wrote:

>I have no idea if mail sent to zepp's account will get to my favorite
>lupine writer, so I am posting here.
>
>Greywolf, I love, love, love this story. It is a killer. You really know
>how to torture us in the best of ways! I have loved all your stories but
>this one really bowled me over, and I wish only to beg, plead and grovel
>for you to write more!!
>
>-Killa
>

>P.S. Let me know if you can receive e-mail at zepp, wouldya?

Greywolf,

I loved it too! Also - I recently read Blues for Allah (thanks to
someone's comments for the awards pointing me in the right direction).
Blues for Allah is definitely one of my favorites. Don't know how I
missed it the first time around.

Hope to see more from you!

Beth

Uif1

ongelezen,
6 mrt 1997, 03:00:0006-03-1997
aan

I have to echo all previous comments and say that I really liked this
story.
Not sure how I missed it, or your previous Blues for Allah, but now I have
read both and truly appreciate your gift.
Re: deblues, I don't think I have ever read a more powerful account of
what slavery/degradation can do to a soul.
A painful message, but worth so much.
An added bonus for me that it ended with hope.
Deb

Jerome Lanig

ongelezen,
6 mrt 1997, 03:00:0006-03-1997
aan

Uif1 (ui...@aol.com) wrote:
: I have to echo all previous comments and say that I really liked this

: story.
: Not sure how I missed it, or your previous Blues for Allah, but now I have
: read both and truly appreciate your gift.
: Re: deblues, I don't think I have ever read a more powerful account of
: what slavery/degradation can do to a soul.
: A painful message, but worth so much.

I'm enthralled too. When's the next installment (and where can
I find "Blues for Allah?"

Jerome Lanig
jer...@intur.net

Indrani DasGupta

ongelezen,
11 mrt 1997, 03:00:0011-03-1997
aan

Me, too! This was amazing... so very different from Blues for Allah or
The Music Never Stopped (two of my absolute favourites). Though, it
did remind me, in essence and style, of the understated brilliance of
Saint of Circumstance (another gem from Greywolf... TOS-ers!). Oh, but
it's so much more haunting and chilling! Thank you, Greywolf. Now get
thee to the computer! <g>

Indrani.

Zepp

ongelezen,
13 mrt 1997, 03:00:0013-03-1997
aan

On Tue, 11 Mar 1997 18:52:41 -0500, Indrani DasGupta
<id2...@american.edu> wrote:
<snip>

>> Greywolf,
>>
>> I loved it too! Also - I recently read Blues for Allah (thanks to
>> someone's comments for the awards pointing me in the right direction).
>> Blues for Allah is definitely one of my favorites. Don't know how I
>> missed it the first time around.
>>
>> Hope to see more from you!
>>
>> Beth
>
>Me, too! This was amazing... so very different from Blues for Allah or
>The Music Never Stopped (two of my absolute favourites). Though, it
>did remind me, in essence and style, of the understated brilliance of
>Saint of Circumstance (another gem from Greywolf... TOS-ers!). Oh, but
>it's so much more haunting and chilling! Thank you, Greywolf. Now get
>thee to the computer! <g>
>
>Indrani.

<Greywolf looks embarrassed, puts paw over muzzle, can't stop
grinning> Awww, shucks, guyz!!! <even bigger grin> Y'know, y'all keep
this up, muh hat won't fit on muh haid no more!! Well, anyways, thank
you kindly, ye made me week ye did. And yes, I am working on the next
piece; I think it's about halfway done but it's up to them, not me, if
ya know what I mean...

Greywolf the Wanderer, borrowing zepp's account, having more fun than
mortal flesh should be allowed to have

0 nieuwe berichten