Contacting trekiverse archivist

Joanne

May 19, 2020, 5:50:09 AM5/19/20
Hello all, I used to post here a lot, and I am trying to get into contact with the Trekiverse archivist so I can get access to my stories on the new version of the archive. Can someone please tell me how to find the current person? Thank you so much,

Joanne, who is enjoying the Trek resurgence.

Zauberlehrling !

Jun 11, 2020, 11:36:42 AM6/11/20
Am Dienstag, 19. Mai 2020 10:50:09 UTC+1 schrieb Joanne:
> Hello all, I used to post here a lot, and I am trying to get into contact with the Trekiverse archivist so I can get access to my stories on the new version of the archive. Can someone please tell me how to find the current person? Thank you so much,
>
> Joanne, who is enjoying the Trek resurgence.

Hi Joanne,

it looks like they have a little issue with the software that is used.
I thought I can find the email, but unfortunately, I must have cleared out my mailbox at some point. I will keep an eye open and let you know when I have more information.