Looking for Valerie Shearer aka Nightbird47

Gabrielle Lawson

Apr 25, 2020, 5:32:28 PM4/25/20
I've lost contact with Valerie Shearer. She and I both used to post
here. I may still again if I can find a reliable free usenet reader
for Windows 10. Anyone know one? This one's a month tirial only.

Anyway, we've been talking every couple of months over the years, but
now my numbers for Valerie don't reach her. I'm hoping she still
lurks here.

Valerie, if you're out there. Call me please! I can't call you. I
need your updated numbers.

Oh, and BTW, I'm writing a Bashir story again. The one I started back
in 1997 where he and Kira die in the first chapter.

Gabrielle Lawson