Finding Home, sequel to Alien Us is complete!

Philippe de la Matraque

May 5, 2023, 2:54:18 PM5/5/23
So, yes, if you hadn't noticed the change in header and subject line, I have finished Finding Home at 17 chapters and an Epilogue.

I think I'm actually going to like using Google Groups rather than fussing with a news reading client.

Also it doesn't make me chop up the chapters due a data limit.

If anyone would like me to post the whole thing again in order, please let me know. I've fixed many typos since I started (though there are likely some in the last three posts).

Philippe aka Gabrielle