list of startrek fanfic sites

ed

Apr 3, 2018, 7:52:58 PM4/3/18
i know of fanfiction.net but what are other ones. voy tng ds9

John Schuster

Apr 29, 2018, 11:10:03 PM4/29/18
On 2018-04-03, ed <edwar...@mail.com> wrote:
> i know of fanfiction.net but what are other ones. voy tng ds9

Archive of Our Own
(http://archiveofourown.org)
would be my first stop.
There is quite a lot of material there.

--
John Schuster
Chicago, Illinois

Seema

Sep 15, 2018, 8:32:16 AM9/15/18
On Tuesday, April 3, 2018 at 6:52:58 PM UTC-5, ed wrote:
> i know of fanfiction.net but what are other ones. voy tng ds9

Trekiverse.us is still active too.

Gabrielle Lawson

Apr 25, 2020, 7:09:51 PM4/25/20
On Sat, 15 Sep 2018 05:32:15 -0700 (PDT), Seema <see...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Tuesday, April 3, 2018 at 6:52:58 PM UTC-5, ed wrote:
>> i know of fanfiction.net but what are other ones. voy tng ds9
>
>Trekiverse.us is still active too.

I know my stories on trekiverse will still have all the original typos
and grammar slip-ups. I do update my stories on fanfiction.net, A03,
and my own site: http://gabrielle.sytes.net

I wrote mostly DS9, but my DS9 trilogy also crossed over into TNG. And
my alter-ego, Philippe de la Matraque wrote a story in ENT and is
trying to write a sequel.

Gabrielle Lawson

Joanne

May 19, 2020, 5:51:17 AM5/19/20
Hi Gabrielle, I think I remember you being around when I was back in the late 90s/early 2000s. How time flies!

Joanne.

Philippe de la Matraque

May 21, 2020, 8:41:06 PM5/21/20
On 5/19/2020 4:51 AM, Joanne wrote:
> Hi Gabrielle, I think I remember you being around when I was back in the late 90s/early 2000s. How time flies!
>
> Joanne.

Yes, I was. First story posted in 1996. Though I'm replying from
Philippe's account.

Gabrielle Lawson aka Philippe de la Matraque