Trekiverse news

Katie Redshoes

Sep 18, 2013, 10:05:39 AM9/18/13
Hi, Constable Katie here...no, I didn't fall off the planet, just have had a lot of pretty major life issues to deal with for a long time.

Couple things going on --

First of all, Stephen and I are working on a major update for Trekiverse with a new back-end powered by eFiction 3.5.3 (very customized) that will give us all the capabilities folks have gotten used to on Fanfiction.net and Archive of Our Own - most importantly, dynamic index pages and a robust search engine. Should be ready for beta site testing around the end of the month.

Second is that we've now got a blog on Wordpress that will simultaneously post to Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr. We'll be posting there with public updates about what we're doing on the archive, along with (hopefully) regular discussions about fanfiction.

Check out the blog at trekiverse.wordpress.com, and please comment! Please help spread the word about the blog - I'd sure like to increase the current 14 followers (!) to lots more - whether Wordpress, Tumblr, Facebook or Twitter! :-)

Here are the other social media points of contact (if you have a preference for another venue):

trekiverse.wordpress.com
trekiverse-asc.tumblr.com
www.facebook.com/Trekiverse
twitter.com/trekiverse

Hope to hear from you,
Katie

Joanne

Mar 24, 2020, 10:10:47 PM3/24/20
Constable Katie, I'm an author on the archive and haven't been able to get in contact. I would really like to be able to access my own stories from the account you would have set up for me at this time.