Ad Astra :: Star Trek Fanfiction Archive

SLWatson

May 23, 2023, 5:33:36 PM5/23/23
So-- it's been about a thousand years since I've been here, but I've been trying to track Stephen down about Trekiverse. So, Stephen, if you see this, please hit me up?

In the meantime, for anyone else still kickin' around alt.startrek.creative: We now have Ad Astra's archive up and running in beta on the same software AO3 uses. We also still have forums, now have a Discord server and are thinking about blogs in the future. So-- feel free to come over and visit. If you do go to post on the archive, make sure you thoroughly read the FAQs, but we would love to have you.

The site's at https://beta.adastrafanfic.com

-Steff