Repost! Abduction (J/K, mild bondage, M/F sex)

MKara50188

Jan 31, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/31/97

Apologies for the last posting's screwup
DISCLAIMER Characters are the property of Paramount, the rest is the
demented workings of my mind. Contains sexual situations. If you're under
age, don't read it. If you're offended by sex, don't read it. If you read
it and go nuts with a chainsaw at the Wallmart I'm not responsible. The
surgeon general says reading porn makes you go crazy. You have been
warned, I wish someone had warned me.

"There's something out there Captain. I can't be sure but it looks like
some kind of cloaking device." Harry's voice sounded excited, tense. For
weeks the crew had been bored beyond relief. The prospect of a ship hiding
nearby suggested excitement, perhaps danger. The adrenal rush of combat.
Tuvok's calm voice confirmed the readings. "I would estimate a
ship roughly three times our size, based on subspace displacement."
"Can you cut through the cloak? I'd like to know what sort of ship we're
dealing with before I hail them."
"That's a good point. They might be hiding out of fear," Chakotay
remarked.
"I believe that a modulated anti-tachyon burst would momentarily
illuminate the hull. Our sensors should be able to resolve an image."
"Do it!" On the viewscreen a new star twinkled briefly. Moments later the
computer began to tace out a sketch of the hull.
"Is it my imagination or does that thing look like some sort
of...predator?"
"I do not believe it is entirely your imagination. There are numerous
energy projectors of unknown type on the surface of the hull. Most
probably weapons. I am also reading subspace shadows consistant with
synthetic nuetronium such as we use for antimatter storage and photon
torpedo casings."
"So it's armed to the teeth," Chakotay said, studying the image."Are they
reacting to the pulse?"
Before Tuvok could reply, they did. The captain vanished from beside him.

It took Kathryn Janeway a moment to realize that although she
could see nothing, her eyes were indeed open. In the next few seconds it
began to register; the other sensations flooding her from the darkness.
She recognized the warm impersonal grip of a restraining field holding her
body motionless. Her inner ear told her she was standing but there
appeared to be no weight on her legs or spine. With growing alarm she
realized she wasn't dreaming. That she was pinned by force fields in a
position of crucificion. The she was nude. That seemingly an instant
before she had been in the bright comfortable confines of her bridge, and
that her situation was now reversed. The ship they had detected must've
used some sort of transporter to kidnap her right out of the command
chair. They must be going through hell back there now, trying to decide
whether to attempt a rescue or to neogitiate a release. Or had the aliens
in that fantastic ship grabbed everyone?
The darkness became less so. Not real light, but more of a
lessening of blackness."Hello?" Her voice was swallowed up in the
darkness, and she felt very small and alone. "Hello!" she called again,
louder this time. Not only was there not the slightest echo or resonance
about the sound. In fact it sounded muted and flat. The gloom lessened
more, until she could almost see the figures that seemed to move just
outside her vision. She couldn't make out even if they were humanoid, just
shadows sliding on shadows.

She tested the field strength and extent. She could turn her head
with great difficulty, move her fingers and toes slightly. If her head was
within the confinement was there even air outside? How could she hope to
escape if breaking free meant immediate asphysia? Did these aliens
understand about the biology of humans? She felt several cups of coffee
worth of urgency and her growing fear was making that urgency greater.
Suddenly one of the figures moved closer, actually emerged from the
darkness. Still her eyes refused to see it clearly. It was like a vaguely
human-shaped three dimensional shadow. It loomed before her, and she was
suddenly gripfought I couldn't keep them from doing what they wanted."
So Harry had fought the penetration. "Are you hurt?"
"I'm a little sore there. One thing is for sure, nothing has ever been
there like that before, no matter what the shipboard scuttlebutt says."
Janeway smiled, "I believe you Mr Kim." She held his shoulders as he
stayed on hands and knees, head down gasping. Without even thinking about
it she caressed those powerful shoulders. She stopped when she realized
what she was doing. Harry didn't seem to notice, he merely groaned and
rolled onto his side. She couldn't help notice that he was very handsomely
hung.
From the gloom overhead a beam of warm orange light flashed down
on them both and she noticed immediately that all the discomfort seemed to
vanish. Harry too appeared to recover immediatley as well.
Without warning the booming voice spoke again. "REWARD. PROCREATE
FOR FUN"
The Starfleet officers looked at each other in shocked amusement
for a mometn and then burst out laughing. "No offense Mr Kim, under
different circumstances I wouldn't mind at all. I've never performed well
to an audience." Harry wondered if she somehow knew that he and Tom had
been spying on her holodeck visits and her quarters in hopes of catching
the captain...unaware of an audience.
Harry smiled weakly,"I understand completley Captain." he was painfully
aware of her breasts, her flat and muscular tummy, the faintest patch of
auburn curls, the soft round curves of her body and the warmth of it next
to him. "After what I...we have just been through, I"m not sure if I
could. Even with that rejuvenation ray of theirs.
The booming voice again spoke "REWARD! PROCREATE FOR FUN! REWARD!"
"It doesn't work that way!" Harry shouted "What do you mean by reward?"
The voice answered as enigmaticly as ever. "REWARD! PROCREATE FOR FUN!
REWARD! GO BACK!"
"Does that mean if we don't have sex we get hung back up and our
reward for cooperation is not being hung up?"
"I don't think so Mr Kim. They have done as much as they could to keep us
healthy and clean. A mere torturer wouldn't. I think they feel that we
should have an orgasm as reward for enduring the examination, and then
they'll send us back to Voyager."
"Like you said though Captain, under different circumstances."
"There's an ancient oriental saying Harry. If rape is inevitible, lay back
and enjoy it." She moved closer to him, until her face was almost touching
his.
"I don't remember that one," he said just before his captain's
lips pressed against his.
Harry might have been uncomforatble with making love to his
capatin even if no one was watching, but he was above all else a man and
she was a beautiful woman. As he relaxed and forgot who she was in favor
of the moment, he returned her kiss, wrapping his strong arms around her
and pulling her to him. He could feel his cock stirring agaisnt his legs
as it began to thicken and lengthen...
They rolled until she was laying on the warm smooth floor. Harry
kissed her face, pausing to nibble and lick and earlobe before leaving a
trail of kisses down her neck, over her shoulder and onto her breast.
Under his snesitive lips and tongue her small nipple puckered and grew. As
he began to move his attention down her stomach her hands took over for
his lips on her breasts.
Forgetting that she indeed had an audience she let go, as she had
wanted to so many times. She was glad to have been at least a little wrong
about Harry's innocence. He knew how to pleasure a woman, and his tongue
was tireless. The warm crush of his hands on her buttocks, the tickle of
his coarse hair on her thighs...
She knew she was beathing too fast, that she was hyperventilating.
But her pleasuer overrode her training and she flowed with the waves of
pleasure Harry's probing tongue and fingers were giving her. Her whole
body tingled, her teeth and her toenails and everything in between.
"Harry," she whispered breathlessly. "I want you. I want you inside me."
She welcomed his weight on her body as he moved back up it,
kissing and teasing until his lips again pressed hers. Her nipples felt
hot and rubbery as they mashed against is hard pectorals. Raising her legs
as she spread them she felt his bulbous head slipping and sliding around
her moist opening, thrilling her as it pushed over her lips and clitoris.
She took his thick shaft gently in hand to guide him into her and sighed
as his bulk spread her and filled her slowly.
When he could push no further he held still a moment, letting her
enjoy the feeling. She wrpped her strong legs around his hips and locked
her ankles together. "Fuck me Harry..." she purred into his ear. His self
control was impressive, as he thrust with teasing slowness. Each long slow
wet slide sent fresh delights through her body, drawing long low moans of
pleasure from her throat.
Her orgasm was explosive, convulsive. She could feel the sticky
flow trickling slowly from her pussy, dripping to the shiny floor under
her. And still Harry pumped, with growing speed. His jaw set, his eyes
focused...somehwere else. Her nails dragged over his back as she pointed
her toes and cried out as a second orgasm built within her.
And then he was groaning, shuddering. His hot release pouring into
her, filling her and adding to the wettness within her, each thrust
pumping it from her and the feeling sent her over the edge into the most
intense orgasm she had felt in years....

"Captain! Are you all right!" Chakotay was standing in front of
her. She looked down quickly to see that she was indeed in a fresh
uniform. "I..I'm fine Chakotay. How long was I...?"
"You were...not there for approximately eight seconds." Tuvok
reported. She looked around the bridge. Harry was at his station, looking
a bit too distracted. He looked up and met her glance briefly. "Has
anything else happened?"
"Only that the...cloaked ship disappeared altogether as soon as
you reappeared." She breathed a silent sigh of relief...no one had noticed
Mr Kim's absence. Had it even happened? Was he really there? She was
suddenly aware of an uncomfortable dampness in her Starfleet issue
panties. It was going to be damn hard to deny that boy anything, or
herself him, ever again.
"Let's get the hell out of here. Maximum Warp for home Mr.Paris. I'll be
in my ready room..."

GGruschow

Jul 5, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/5/97

In article <19970131054...@ladder01.news.aol.com>,
mkara...@aol.com (MKara50188) writes:

>Subject: Repost! Abduction (J/K, mild bondage, M/F sex)
>From: mkara...@aol.com (MKara50188)
>Date: 31 Jan 1997 05:48:29 GMT

To whom it may cocern,
Due to great influx of ads this last quarter,alt.startrek.creative.erotica has been abandoned
by its readers. Save yourself the time and cost of posting ads to an empty newsgroup.
Thank you.