NEW KSOF: Oh You Kid (K/S)

rae_trail

Oct 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/14/00
My dear ol' beam, did I feed you on this one on KSOF? I love this. It's so
YOU to put the boys into such a strange place but keep them the boys....
you're truly amazing. Spock with his 'important family' and Kirk as the
bright boy, oh my god! And that 'dream' sex sequence was very, very!!
Dreamy! Sigh and I think I'd marry you if I could...

Rae

Miss Sunbeam

Oct 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/14/00

NEW KSOF: Oh You Kid
Author: The Enigmatic Big Miss Sunbeam
Series: TOS
Code: K/S
Rating: NC 17
Disclaimer: The characters, when they are
recognizable, belong to Paramount/Viacom. This is a
not-for-profit fan fiction.
Challenge: Please see the end of the story.

Feedback: Any kind would be much appreciated!
This story is part of the KSOF located at
http://www.kardasi.com/KSOF/stories.htm

"Damn that Jim Kirk," Worthington Van Spock IV
muttered to himself; then he blushed in shame. After
all, decent chaps don't swear.

Even when they were as provoked as Worthington Van
Spock IV was.

And he was mightily provoked. Spock had planned a
big cram session for Professor Kor's biology test, and
he had invited his two best chums, Bonesy McCoy and
Paulibus Chekov. But those two rascals had stood him
up! Instead of meeting him on the marble steps of
Jefferies Memorial Library as they were supposed to,
they had hopped in the back of Jim Kirk's shiny new
flivver the second Jim had shouted, "Say, fellas, I
know a new speak just down the road! It's the bee's
knees! Let's blow this college rodomontade and drink
some!"

Worthington despised Jim Kirk. Kirk smelled of earth
and labor. Worthington had half a mind to go up over
to Prexy's office and demand to know why a son of
tillage such as Jim Kirk was permitted to soil the
precious swards of Starfleet U. It certainly hadn't
been that way when Dads matriculated.

But even Prexy always beamed with pleasure when he saw
Jim Kirk strolling over the college lawn with a pretty
coed on each arm.

Kirk the quarterback, the pigskin genius!

Kirk the captain of the rowing team, who led Starfleet
to its first oarsmen victory in twenty years!

Kirk the ukelele maestro (he'd won Prexy's heart when
he played a note-perfect rendition of Missus Prexy's
favorite song *When You Peeked in My Gazebo*)!

And now even his dearest boyhood pals, the boon
companions of his heart, had abandoned him for the
showier thrills of Jim Kirk's company.

Well, he'd show them. He'd study extra hard and make
the best grade and Professor Kor would post his
carefully scripted exercise book on the door and
wouldn't Bonesy and Paulibus feel ashamed of
themselves and rightly so!

*******************************

Oh, no, Jefferies was a madhouse! All the Starfleet
coeds were there studying for their home economics
midterm! At one table, a group of girls were
frantically deconstructing a dirndl, at another they
were hastily sketching the cunningest floor plans for
a breakfast nook , and at the biggest table twenty
girls were slaving away at memorizing the exact
ingredients of a Gold Star Brownie recipe. "How many
marshmallows did you say?" one sobbed.

Women, he mentally sneered.

"Oh, Christine, did you see the wrist-warmers I
knitted for Jim! I'll give them to him tomorrow after
Latin class!" Spock heard one maiden say.

"Jim is so dreamy!" another said and sighed.

Honestly.

Then he heard them giggle and whisper when they
spotted him stroll by.

Obviously he couldn't study there.

But, it would be just . . . too . . . too . . .
macabre if Spock had to wend his lonely way back to
the rooms he shared with Bonesy and Paulibus. After
all, this business of Bonesy and Paulibus palling
around Jim Kirk had happened before.

Spock sighed.

No, he did not want to return to their rooms, to the
limp pennants and cold hearth, to the forlorn
precision of the three bunks with their stiff and
striped woolen blankets. He supposed he could get
their man Montgomery to stir up another fire, but
Monty was probably already at the speakeasy too (Monty
liked his gin).

Then he remembered the little motto he always recited
to himself; it had always brought him a certain . . .
clarity of mind.

What Would Edgar Allan Poe Do?

Well, Poe would find a convenient garret and immerse
himself in the finer things of the mind.

The Jefferies library had always been famous for its
extensive underground tunnels. Why had they been
built? No one knew, but upperclassmen had always told
the gullible freshmen terrible legends. They said an
escaped slave had died in the belly of Jefferies! Or
else a Yankee Civil War veteran had starved to death
while hiding from marauding belles! Or possibly a
heartbroken Indian princess had committed suicide down
there with her own obsidian knife!

Spock lifted his head.

Suppose a spook did get him? Who would care? He'd go
there and write a poem, a great poem, a poem full of
truths that would change the world. He pulled his
tribble-skin coat tightly around him and took the
stairs to the basement floor of Jefferies.

Finding the entrance was much easier than he thought
it would be.

My word, it was . . . spooky. Most spooky. The
spookiest.

Cobwebs, nitre dripping down the stone walls like a
dungeon.

Still: What Would Edgar Allan Poe Do?

He forged on. There was a dim light at one juncture.
There he spread out the old tribble-skin; then he sat
down and drew out his big fountain pen and his tablet.

He bit the pen.

*Let's see.*

*The Cave* he carefully wrote.

*Hmmm.*

*What golden woodland sprite-y doth invite me hence .
. . *, no, wrong mood, *what, um, golden woodland minx
doth caress my . . .* no, not right either; wait,
wait, *what golden being with golden e'e,/be it devil
or deity!* Oh, good stuff, Worthington!*

He sat back. *Hmmm. Devil or deity, dum dum dee dee
dee.* He closed his eyes to concentrate.

My, these . . . tubes were quite comfy, quite a nice
place to relax, even if in need of some repair.

He shook himself. What the . . .

There were noises emanating from down the hall.
Ghostly ghastly noises, the repetitive thudding
footsteps of a horrendous being.

He stood up: what was making that noise?

He peeked around the corner.

My God.

Half a dozen pale forms were standing in a circle.
What . . .

He could hardly take in what he was seeing at first,
but, yes, he was seeing what he was seeing.

The figures were naked men, and not just naked, but
naked and . . .

There was Prexy!

And Professor Kor! Spock blinked. Good Lord, no
wonder Kor taught biology. Look at the size of . . .

And there was Montgomery! His jaw slack, his hand
working lazily against his prominent . . .

And by the warm illuminating glow of a lantern, they
were all watching a unique tableau at the center of
the circle.

It was Bonesy! Hanging naked from the pipes that
crisscrossed the Jefferies tube!

Kneeling in front of him was Paulibus, also naked.
And he had Bonesy's . . . membrum virile in his
mouth! One of course had read of such things, but
one never expected to see it. My goodness, Paulibus
was good at . . .that.

And behind Bonesy was Jim Kirk, naked and making some
extravagant gesture that Spock didn't quite grasp at
first.

Oh, no.

Surely that was hurting Bonesy. Because clearly Jim
Kirk was plunging his fist again and again into
Bonesy's very fundament.

But Bonesy did not seem to mind. At all. His eyes
were closed, his mouth open and emitting soft growling
sighs. He undulated again and again between Kirk's
insistent fist and Paulibus' soft and enticing mouth.

Spock was suddenly so stiff his ears rang.

"Jim! Don't stop!" Monty said; his manhood was so
rosy, so aroused it was surely a matter of moments
before he reached satiation. His hand moved in a very
experienced way.

"Then it will be my turn," said Professor Kor; his
eyes were gleaming. "Oh, won't I postilion this prize
-- and how! My staff is hard as ivory!"

Kirk kept pounding away at Bonesy.

And Spock couldn't help noticing that Kirk naked was
even more beautiful than Kirk clad.

So muscular, so beautifully proportioned, with that
glorious face that drove the girls wild!

And his engorged manliness was as beautiful a one as
Spock had ever seen.

The excitement had entered a new animal-like stage –
both Bonesy and Monty was gasping as if they were
drowning, and he saw Monty's shoulders began to
shudder and white clots of seed spurted from his
inflamed organ. And now Bonesy was screaming, "I
come, I come, ahhh!" and Paulibus sat up a little
straighter to suck in every drop that fell from
Bonesy's excitement.

Then Bonesy collapsed. Kirk withdrew his fist (Spock
saw he had covered his hand with one of Monty's
indiarubber work gloves) and caught Bonesy. Kor
rushed over to help him and, as he did, he and Kirk
exchanged a wide open-mouthed kiss that left them both
breathless as they untied Bonesy.

Spock couldn't help himself; he moved to get a better
look.
Kirk looked up at the sudden movement. "We've been
caught," he whispered.

"Oh, no!" Prexy said. "Let's scurry! Here help me
with Bonesy!" and he and Monty and Paulibus and Kor
scuttled down the tube with Bonesy' unconscious form.

Only Kirk stood his ground. "Who goes there?" he
said.

Spock stepped out of the shadows.

"Spock," Kirk said. He was still quite erect.

Spock had never been in a situation like this, but he
was not displeased. Kirk looked very nice that way,
very very nice. There was something pleasing, an
almost erotic entasis in the broad shoulders,
short-legged Priapus that was Kirk.

"Well, Jim, it seems I caught you with your pants
down, as it were."

Kirk didn't answer. His soft golden eyes raked
Spock's body. Then he said: "You liked what you saw,
I can tell." His eyes were focused on the loose front
of Spock's white flannels. "I'm right, aren't I,
Spock?" he added teasingly.

Spock knew what Kirk wanted. He stuck his black
fountain pen between his teeth to free his hands and
then unbuttoned his trousers and brought out his
engorged manhood. He stroked it, showing it off,
making sure Kirk saw every inch.

Kirk's eyes grew soft and wanting. "You're bigger
than Kor even."

"Yes, farm boy, now get on your knees to me." And
Kirk's beautiful wide mouth was suddenly around
Spock's member.

Kirk certainly knew what he was doing; Spock felt an
aching tingle all through his body. And, as Kirk
sucked him, he was also snaking one hand back behind
Spock to pull Spock's trousers down over his firm high
buttocks; Spock felt Kirk's hand caressing his
backside. Then Kirk's impudent finger began to tease
his puckered bottomhole. Spock rocked himself against
Kirk; oh, Kirk had a silken throat, he could take all
of Spock in. Sooner than he would have thought
possible, he was coming, he was gasping and jerking
against Kirk's throat and Kirk's finger was inside him
making him feel even more thunderously than he had
felt before.

Like Bonesy, he was swooning from Kirk's caresses –
the ecstasy was almost too much, and he fell backwards
again the hard stone of the Jefferies tube.

********************************

"Spock! Spock! Wake up!" said a not-unfamiliar
voice. ""Are you all right!"

Spock opened his eyes. There was . . . "Jim!!!" he
said with far more excitement than he had intended.

Jim Kirk was standing above him, fully clothed in his
flannels and letter sweater. "Did you fall asleep
here? " he said to Spock in a mild ingratiating voice.

Spock looked around. Everything had changed. There
were no ropes, no lantern. "I must have been
dreaming," he said wonderingly.

Kirk knelt by him. "I'll say. Hey, that must have
been some dream." He lifted one eyebrow as he nodded
at the evident traces of the dream on Spock's
trousers.

Unbelievably Spock's manhood was stirring again.
"Yes, it was."

"Which of our lovely Starfleet coeds were you dreaming
about? Christine? Penny? Jan-Jan?"

"None of the above, I'm afraid." He saw that Kirk's
mouth was wide and wet. "Where are Paulibus and
Bonesy?"

"They stood me up, I suppose. We were supposed to
rally here."

"You're alone then, Jim?"

"Very alone."

They looked into each other's eyes. Then Spock let
his eyes go down the limber plumpness of Kirk's body.
Kirk was clearly as aroused as he was.

"You'll have to make do with me," Spock whispered.

"I think I would like that." Kirk's hand moved down
between his thighs and began to caress himself; then
he unbuttoned his trousers and brought out his manly
equipment. He was quite ready for love.

Spock licked his lips. "Did you ever see the book
they have upstairs in the locked room? The one on
Greek art? Shows a man with a young lad?"

"No, but if you're talking about buggery, I've seen
that on the farm plenty of times. Is that what you
want?"

My, what a capital chap Jim Kirk was! The farmboy had
instinctively known his place with Spock, his place on
the receiving end of Spock's manhood.

"Yes, my dear boy, I do. Take those trousers off
immediately." And, as Kirk doffed his pants, Spock
also drew out his stiffening organ. "Get it wet
enough so I won't hurt you." And Kirk put his willing
mouth around Spock's manhood. Then Spock leaned back.
"Climb on top of it, Kirk. That way I can
appreciate the sight of your rosy staff as I plunge
again and again into you."

Kirk groaned and, straddling on Spock's legs, placed
himself with his delightful nether hole just above
Spock's splendid manliness. Then he began his slow
and delicious descent.

Spock saw flashes of light, he heard a roaring in his
ears, he could feel the creamy warmth of Kirk's body
all around his most sensitive part. Kirk had a gift
of contracting the muscles of his buttocks – oh, he
was squeezing the most perfect ecstasy out of Spock!

"Kirk, you devil! I've never had a more desirable
experience!"

"Your cock is like heaven to me, Spock!"

And then Spock began to feel his crisis approach;
jerking furiously inside the plump arcs of Kirk's ass,
he was going to make this experience last as long as
he could. The narrow channel of Kirk's fundament was
tightening around his prick; he could feel that he was
at just the right angle to drive Kirk mad with joy.
Then they both began to erupt against each other with
gasping abandon.

They fell back in each other's arms.

"Spock, that was unearthly."

"Yes, quite," Spock said and kissed Jim, a slow
open-mouthed kiss, and Jim leaned back against him.
Then they slowly, lovingly disconnected themselves,
and lay beside each other.

After a moment of companionate stroking, Spock spoke.
"Jim, what are you doing this summer? We'll be
spending the season at our lakeshore family home, and
we'll need a driver. Excellent pay, not much work,
long idle nights to while away. Better than plowing
or whatever, I should think."

"Chekhov said you and your fiancé were getting
married."

"Oh, Paulibus is an utter dunce. I'm not marrying
Pringy this summer; that's next summer after I
graduate."

"Pringy?"

"Pringy Von Gotrocks. Her father owns Vulcan
Steelworks. Dads' idea that we marry, not mine, I
assure you." Spock found Pringy clean and wholesome,
but profoundly uninteresting. Not like the rosy bit
of flesh beside him now. "Come, Kirk. Say yes, like
a good chap."

"I won't have to room with that escapee from the
Scopes trial, Monty, will I? I mean, in the servant's
quarters at your swanky estate?"

"Hardly. I have my own suite of rooms, complete with
a sleeping porch for a manservant. " He rolled over on
Kirk. "I must say you are driving me wild. Do say
yes."

Kirk gave him a look, mischievous as a flapper and
just as easy.

"Here, Kirk, I'll buy you a motorbike." He thrust
himself against Kirk, their softening organs gently
nudging. Quite like a poem by old Walt Whitman!

"Say yes, now," Spock whispered again.

"Oh, you kid," Kirk purred back, "of course, I will,"
and they both leaned in again for a lingering kiss.

-the end-

************************************
<tap tap tap> is this thing on?
Sunbeam here.
As you can probably guess, I was supposed to write a
tale about Spock getting hot for Kirk when they were
trapped in a Jefferies tube. Well, I tried my best.

A personal footnote of no interest: when I was fifteen
I bought a book for a dime at a yardsale; it was
called "Compulsion" and Meyer Levin wrote it.
"Compulsion" is a well-written fictionalization of the
true story of Dickie Loeb and Babe Leopold, two
college-boys/lovers who committed a famous
thrill-murder in 1924 Chicago. The male-male sex
scenes were so potently described that something began
in me, a taste for something that hasn't ended 35
years later. This story is a warped tribute to that
book.

And what is the Star Trek connection, you might ask?

Well in real life . . . Loeb and Leopold cruised a
private boy's school looking for a victim; the victim
they chose was Bobby Franks, but one of the boys they
considered was a thirteen-year-old named Billy Chon.
Billy Chon grew up and changed his name to William
Shawn and became the long-time editor of the New
Yorker, and, of course, father to . . .
The GRAND NAGUS! That's right, Wallace Shawn's dad.

See, life makes sense!
Beam!!!
And don't nobody say Sunbeam never taught ‘em nothing.

=====
I have two webpages!
The ineffable Liz is making me a pretty one at
http://www.angelfire.com/zine/trek/
and the beguiling Karmen Ghia (vrooomvrooooom!)
has a no-frills version (now complete) at
http://geocities.com/promised_land_by_sunbeam/

http://im.yahoo.com/

Mary Ellen Curtin

Oct 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/14/00
Dear Sunbeamitude:

Holy purple moley. Only, only you could write this. It's
deranged, off-the-wall, accurate, loopy, not anchronistic,
bizarro, hot. My lawd.

I started to snip out my favorite bits, but it was the whole
thing. I boggle in awe before you.

Mary Ellen
Doctor Science, MA
http://www.eclipse.net/~mecurtin/au/
Alternate Universes: Fanfiction Studies
http://www.eclipse.net/~mecurtin/foresmut/
The Foresmutters Project

Duny...@aol.com

Oct 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/14/00
Absolutely capital, my dear! White flannels, tribble-skin coats, the bees'
knees and "When You Peeked in My Gazebo" -- what more could we ask for when
TOS meets the Roaring Twenties, college-style? A Skull and Bones Society,
maybe, or is that Spock and Bones?

A fabulous tour de force.

Judith

rae_trail

Oct 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/14/00

-----

And Rae said (you all heard it! you're my witnesses!)

>Sigh and I think I'd marry you if I
> could...

<risque *love boat* type of voice> Saaaaaayyyy!

Actually, apropos to forming a ASCEML menage, I was
suggesting to Liz that, if we didn't put a ratings
page on the website she built for me, that we might
could be arrested and sent to federal prison.
Federal prison in the same cell! What a beautiful
phrase! During the day we could hold little
educational groups (she with computer skills, I with
writing essays) for all the poor disadvantaged gals
who are only there because of cruel fate, and at
night! Ah, those hot prison nights! Greywolf!
Bianca! Animasola!

*Uh, I'm only a tad worried about the big girls who know how to use their fists, and their mops....

Imagine the smut we would spin on those hot prison
nights!

Let's all of us say *fuckit* and print everything we
write and sell it and get arrested on violation of
big-borg-copyright-laws and go to the same federal
prison and live happily ever after!

I'm on your team with this, Sunbeam. Show me the money!!!!! doesn't it suck to do all this for so small a return on your time. I bet that we're worth millions, if we could find a buyer

Sunbeam (dreamily hearing the keys turn!)

Rae, smiling and dreaming right along....

=====
I have two webpages!
The ineffable Liz is making me a pretty one at
http://www.angelfire.com/zine/trek/
and the beguiling Karmen Ghia (vrooomvrooooom!)
has a no-frills version (now complete) at
http://geocities.com/promised_land_by_sunbeam/

http://im.yahoo.com/

eGroups Sponsor

Messages from this list are mirrored on the ASCEM newsgroup.
Read http://www.egroups.com/files/ASCEML/faq.txt for more
information about your subscription to ASCEML and ASCEM.

Miss Sunbeam

Oct 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/14/00

> Holy purple moley. Only, only you could write this.
> It's
> deranged, off-the-wall, accurate, loopy, not
> anchronistic,
> bizarro, hot. My lawd.
>
> I started to snip out my favorite bits, but it was
> the whole
> thing. I boggle in awe before you.

lawsy me, Sis Science has done had her sugar pills
today, because she sho is sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Actually, Kira-Nerys gets boodles and boodles of
credit because of the wit of the scenarios she
offered.

And the wit of the scenarios made this a genuine
pleasure to write!
Talk to you later,
Sunbeam

=====
I have two webpages!
The ineffable Liz is making me a pretty one at
http://www.angelfire.com/zine/trek/
and the beguiling Karmen Ghia (vrooomvrooooom!)
has a no-frills version (now complete) at
http://geocities.com/promised_land_by_sunbeam/

http://im.yahoo.com/

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Miss Sunbeam

Oct 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/14/00

And Rae said (you all heard it! you're my witnesses!)

>Sigh and I think I'd marry you if I
> could...

<risque *love boat* type of voice> Saaaaaayyyy!

Actually, apropos to forming a ASCEML menage, I was
suggesting to Liz that, if we didn't put a ratings
page on the website she built for me, that we might
could be arrested and sent to federal prison.
Federal prison in the same cell! What a beautiful
phrase! During the day we could hold little
educational groups (she with computer skills, I with
writing essays) for all the poor disadvantaged gals
who are only there because of cruel fate, and at
night! Ah, those hot prison nights! Greywolf!
Bianca! Animasola!

Imagine the smut we would spin on those hot prison
nights!

Let's all of us say *fuckit* and print everything we
write and sell it and get arrested on violation of
big-borg-copyright-laws and go to the same federal
prison and live happily ever after!

Sunbeam (dreamily hearing the keys turn!)

=====

Miss Sunbeam

Oct 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/14/00
> Absolutely capital, my dear! White flannels,
> tribble-skin coats, the bees'
> knees and "When You Peeked in My Gazebo" -- what
> more could we ask for when
> TOS meets the Roaring Twenties, college-style? A
> Skull and Bones Society,
> maybe, or is that Spock and Bones?
>
> A fabulous tour de force.
>
> Judith

v. good of you to take note, Judithoovious!!!! But
the wit of dear Kira-Nery's choices of scenarios made
this story fall from my lips as easily as a flapper's
garters.
Take care,
Sunbeam

Lienor

Oct 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/16/00
Dear Mary Ellen:

Somehow my computer thinks your posts are being written in November of
this year...If you're travelling into the future, I hope you'll share
the technique with us! Otherwise, is it me, or is it you??
Lienor

Mary Ellen Curtin

Oct 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/17/00
Lienor wrote:
> Somehow my computer thinks your posts are being written in November of
> this year...If you're travelling into the future, I hope you'll share
> the technique with us! Otherwise, is it me, or is it you??

It's me. I tried to look something up on my computer's calendar,
and ended up re-setting the date. Idiots R Us. I fixed it. <sigh>

Mary Ellen
Doctor Science, MA
http://www.eclipse.net/~mecurtin/au/
Alternate Universes: Fanfiction Studies
http://www.eclipse.net/~mecurtin/foresmut/
The Foresmutters Project

T'Rhys

Oct 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/22/00
At 07:50 AM 10/14/2000 -0700, Miss Sunbeam wrote:

>NEW KSOF: Oh You Kid
>This story is part of the KSOF located at
>http://www.kardasi.com/KSOF/stories.htm

You did it again! You're really good at these cross culture transformative
A/Us, although for a second there at the beginning I was scared you were
doing a takeoff on Harry Potter. <g>

LL&P }:)
"T'Rhys" <tkn...@ix.netcom.com>

Miss Sunbeam

Oct 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/23/00

> You did it again! You're really good at these cross
> culture transformative
> A/Us, although for a second there at the beginning I
> was scared you were
> doing a takeoff on Harry Potter. <g>

and I've never even read Harry Potter (I will when I
get time, tho')!! I was really thinking of S.J.
Perlman and P.G. Wodehouse.
Thanks for your comments!
Sunbeam

=====
I have two webpages!
The ineffable Liz is making me a pretty one at
http://www.angelfire.com/zine/trek/
and the beguiling Karmen Ghia (vrooomvrooooom!)
has a no-frills version (now complete) at
http://geocities.com/promised_land_by_sunbeam/

http://im.yahoo.com/

Aditi D

Oct 28, 2000, 12:07:23 AM10/28/00

Sunbeam,
I was ROFL reading this! Your Spock was too funny - I loved his name.
Intense dream scene. Very entertaining! :-)
Aditi

http://profiles.msn.com.