FB for KSOF - The Road Not Taken

kira-nerys

Oct 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/19/00
T'Lin

M-hmmmm!

What a lovely, angsty story this was. Beautiful. It's one of my favs in the
entire KSOF and here I thought I wouldn't like it that much because it was
'only' PG :-) Will I never learn?

I really loved the way you built the angst between Spock and Kirk and the
way I almost believed that Kirk would choose Carol and David. But... I
didn't really buy that Kirk would have used artificial insemination to
impregnate her. I had a hard time accepting Kirk as exclusively gay.

Barring that the entire story was... very, very enjoyable. Any story that
brings out strong emotions while reading is an accomplishment and you
managed to make me feel a lot during the course of reading this.

Thanks for sharing

kira-nerys

T'Lin

Oct 19, 2000, 8:04:04 PM10/19/00
Kira,

Thanks so much for your kind words ... I appreciate them. This was a
dificult story to write, trying to balance 'what we know' with 'what
could have been' ... and making it all believable.

I understand how 'Kirk being exclusivly gay' is hard to believe ...
after all, we have been made to think of him as a womanizer ... but
in 'reality' he *may* be very different. I know someone in RL who is
like this ... and even after 20 years, my mother will not believe he
is gay (nor did she believe his partner of 30+ years was, either <g>)

If you like, you can think of this as slightly a/u <g>

Thanks once again for the feedback,

>:-]
T'Lin

It's the Ladies Turn!!! Join the STAR TREK - Femme Fuh-Q Fest
http://www.geocities.com/femme_fuhq_fest/index.html