More about Reviews

Alexas

Aug 22, 1997, 3:00:00 AM8/22/97

Subject:
More about Reviews
Date:
Fri, 22 Aug 1997 12:24:41 -0700 (PDT)
From:
eres...@cyberg8t.com (Ruth Gifford)
To:
as...@earthlink.net

Ruth here again,

About the reviews. Ellen Ross and I have been talking about doing reviews,
and I want to make one thing perfectly clear. Ellen and I do not have the
exclusive right to review TrekSmut. We will, of course, review what *we*
like and not review things we don't find appealing. Sooo . .. Perhaps
some of you have stories you like and want to review. Feel free. There is
no formal structure to it, although putting the standard alphabet soup and
the location of the story at the top of the review might be a good idea.

Because many of us who write and/or post a lot to ASCE/M often get asked
for recommendations and so on, I'm going to put up "The ASCEM Blue Review"
(or "ASCEM What they Think" -- that's not mine BTW) page so we have a place
to steer people to. If you post a review to ASCEM that you want archived
where people can look at it (the page will be listed in the ASCEM FAQ), mail
it to me (eres...@cyberg8t.com) and I'll archive it. If you don't mail it
to me, I'll assume you don't want it archived and won't pick it up (although
I may ask for it hoping you just forgot). I'll be posting the URL to ASCEM
Blue soon.

This is a game for all the family (provided they're of legal age, of
course). It's an exhibition, not a competition, so please Ladies and
Gentlemen, no wagering.

The ASCEM Blue Review Wish List

Reviews of Romances (het or slash)
Reviews of Humor
Reviews of DS9 Stories
Reviews of . . . well, at this point, Reviews of everything.

Ruth
* Ruth | Visit GiffStein Productions *
* Gifford | http://www.cyberg8t.com/ereshkgl/ *
* Better living thru TrekSmut--See for Yourself! *
* http://www.capital.net/users/rjs1/asce *

"You didn't think that pissing off a god was,
just maybe, a bad idea?"

Lily Sloane to Jean-Luc Picard
"Until the End of the World" -- Atara Stein