The Kirk/Spock Online WINTER Festival of 2004/2005

kira-nerys

Sep 19, 2004, 2:55:01 PM9/19/04

Kirk/Spock Online Festival
Winter of 2004/2005

The "What If ...?" Scenarios

The Cadet Years

Can you imagine Kirk and Spock playing pranks on the teachers? Or rather Kirk doing it and Spock trying to stop him, while both of them end up in trouble because Spock is way too loyal to betray his new-found friend?

Can you imagine Spock and Kirk studying hard for an exam, and Kirk luring Spock out on some fun and they both flunk?

Or can you imagine Kirk being a real geek in school, studying at all hours, and becoming best friends with the Vulcan geek that nobody else talks to?

Or what happened that time when Kirk and Spock got lost in the woods during an orientation class? (Spock must have hit his head before that one, right?)

Or ... yes, what else could have happend during Starfleet Academy, had Spock and Kirk both been attending at the same time? Come up with your own ideas and go for it!

After Generations

What if Kirk hadn't died on Veridian III? We need to repair the flaws in that movie, don't we?

What if Spock had entered the Nexus? What would have happened, had Spock been there to help Picard and Kirk fight Soran?

What if Kirk had never been sucked into that horrid space phenomenon at all? Would Veridian III have been destroyed, and the whole Enterprise D crew with it?

What would Kirk's and Spock's futures have been like if ... yes, what if ...? What happens in your particular world - after Generations? Show us by writing a deeply moving, interesting or hot story. Or ... all of the above! :)

The Second Five Year Mission

What if Spock and Kirk had gone on a second five year mission? What kind of adventures would they have experienced together?

Or what happened to send Spock off to Gol? Why did he decide to even try to achieve the Kohlinar?

What if Spock had been given his own ship during this five-year mission. How would Spock and Kirk have dealt with being apart for so long?

What else could have happened in the Second Five Year Mission? What's your take on this? Go wild!

The In-between Years

What happens in between the missions in each of the films? Time goes by between all the movies. And we'd love to see what those weeks, months or even years were filled with ... Was Kirk an Admiral and hating it, or ... lo and behold - was he good at it?

Was Spock teaching at Starfleet Academy?

Were they living together?

What happened after The Undiscovered Country and how could Spock and Kirk have been so distant in the beginning of that movie? Were they having a lover's tiff ... or? What?

Or ... yes, tickle our fantasies with your own thoughts of these times when we didn't see Kirk and Spock on screen.

NOTE

Yes, you got it. This "What if..." Challenge entails writing stories about Kirk and Spock, during the years we don't see them on screen. Be it the Cadet Years, the In-between years, or any other time, when canon doesn't cover their lives in detail. AU-ish storylines are obviously okay ... I might not have managed to cover all of those times, so if you come up with your own ideas - go for it!

Okay - after so much fun and inspiration, we must get to the rules. Aren't there always rules? But they're pretty simple.

1.. Stories can be any length, from drabbles to novels. It's all up to you.

2.. Stories can be any rating, from G to NC17, but as always explicit K/S is so much fun!

3.. Art may also be submitted, but may be no larger than 200 kb in size. Any kind of art, drawings, photomanipulations or cgi's is most welcome!

4.. But, the deadline is March 28, 2005. The stories are to be submitted into the Side By Side Special Edition #6 - the KSOF Winter Challenge of 2004/2005.

5.. Stories are to remain exclusive for the SBS#6 Special Ed until May 31, 2005. After that you may post them elsewhere, such as ASCEML for example. (This does NOT mean that any of the other Side By Side issues are suspended. They will proceed as planned!)

6.. The stories must center around Kirk and Spock as a couple. It may be a first time story or an established relationship, but they must end up together, even if they happen to be involved with someone else along the way.

7.. Stories can be sent to me kira-nerys at the following email kira at kardasi dot com

8.. All Stories must contain the obligatory HEADERS, which are:

Title:
Rating:
Disclaimer:
Feedback address:

9.. I have a few no-nos for this fest.
NO scat
NO golden showers
NO necrophilia
NO bestiality
NO incest
NO underage

10.. Other kinks, however, are welcome though. Public sex? Leather? Bukkake (I learned a new word from Farfalla), BDSM, D/s, Bondage etc... If that's what floats your boat, go for it!

11.. Last but not least - you can join the KSOF mailinglist. It's right here: