Status of TSU map

1 view

annein...@attbi.com

May 19, 2002, 8:55:50 AM5/19/02
From: annein...@attbi.com

On Wed, 01 May 2002 18:55:03 GMT, vana...@aol.com wrote:

>"Sorlak" <Sorlak_...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>> So far I have these people listed at part of TSU. If I have missed any,
>> please tell me. I already know I'm missing one from Missmilana a.k.a. Mil,
>> so if you're around, could I get a character and office description on you?
>> Please?

anne in chicago here.

As one of the founders of ascem-l, I mainly drowse old-lady style now
by the fountain. I also have a tendency to grab unsuspecting newcomers
to TSU and talk to them about the glory days of old. Occasionally I
can be seen hunting in the bushes for the Wolf and other familiar
faces.

I have an office in the Voyager building where I'm head of the
much-ignored Paris/Kim studies department.

My office is crammed full of inspirational photographs, old pizza
boxes, empty potato chip bags and half-full and forgotten bottles of
Jolt. There is a state of the art computer system and suspicious
rustlings from various corners where the ferrets are making sure those
aforementioned bags are indeed empty.

The curtains are perpetually drawn and I usually come out at night.

anne in chicago

Sorlak

May 20, 2002, 8:55:02 AM5/20/02
> From: annein...@attbi.com

> anne in chicago here.
>
> As one of the founders of ascem-l, I mainly drowse old-lady style now
> by the fountain. I also have a tendency to grab unsuspecting newcomers
> to TSU and talk to them about the glory days of old. Occasionally I
> can be seen hunting in the bushes for the Wolf and other familiar
> faces.
>
> I have an office in the Voyager building where I'm head of the
> much-ignored Paris/Kim studies department.
>
> My office is crammed full of inspirational photographs, old pizza
> boxes, empty potato chip bags and half-full and forgotten bottles of
> Jolt. There is a state of the art computer system and suspicious
> rustlings from various corners where the ferrets are making sure those
> aforementioned bags are indeed empty.
>
> The curtains are perpetually drawn and I usually come out at night.
>
> anne in chicago

My dad works at a place where they make jolt. (In real life.) I can
probably get your character (TSU only, sorry.) several cases for a very
large discount. (Free) What flavors would you like?