FB for The Road Not Taken

1 view

Selek

Oct 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/22/00
Man, am I ever glad they worked it out. I'm kinda old fashioned in a way,
but I have always disagreed with Carol's decision not to have Kirk
acknowledged as the father of her child. I was yelling at the paper (I
printed your story) because your superb writing style was getting me
involved in your story. (This is a compliment, btw). You can imagine the
looks I was getting from my wife! But I got involved. I think that's the
highest compliment an author can get, and I'm giving it to you!
Beautifully done!

Selek [waiting for his blood pressure to get back to normal.]

T'Lin

Oct 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/22/00
--- In ASC...@egroups.com, "Selek" <selek@p...> wrote:
> Man, am I ever glad they worked it out. I'm kinda old fashioned in
a way,
> but I have always disagreed with Carol's decision not to have Kirk
> acknowledged as the father of her child. I was yelling at the
paper (I
> printed your story) because your superb writing style was getting me
> involved in your story. (This is a compliment, btw). You can
imagine the
> looks I was getting from my wife! But I got involved. I think
that's the
> highest compliment an author can get, and I'm giving it to you!
> Beautifully done!
>
> Selek [waiting for his blood pressure to get back to normal.]

I am honored ... it is always gratifying to know your work can touch
someone in some small way. Thank you.

>:-]
T'Lin

It's the Ladies Turn!!! Join the STAR TREK - Femme Fuh-Q Fest
http://www.geocities.com/femme_fuhq_fest/index.html