NEW Christine's ... 1/1 (TOS, K/S/Ch) [NC-17]

athena_sappho <berli@mailcity.com>

Jan 20, 2003, 8:55:07 AM1/20/03
--- In ASC...@yahoogroups.com, "J. Juls" <jjuls@t...> wrote:
> Title: Christine's Interesting Shuttle Trip
> Author: J. Juls (jjuls @ tbc.net)
> Series: TOS
> Codes: K/S/Ch, challenge, humor
> Parts: NEW 1/1
> Rating: NC-17
> Spock, things don't happen quite the way she'd expected ...
> Disclaimer: Good ol' Paramount still owns them. Well, they always have and
> always will, I guess. Poor me.

Well I'm not sure this met the challenge as stated, but it certainly is *interesting*. :D

<<snip>>
> *
>
> Commander Spock walked into Sickbay.
>
> "I require vaccines for a journey to Planet Artesia, Doctor. I'm bound
> there for a cybernetics conference."
>
> "Artesia? Why in stars do you want to go to that dump? There must be
> cybernetics conferences on more interesting planets. If you insist on
> wasting your R & R that way."
>
> "I assure you, Doctor, I do wish to attend this *particular* conference.
> And I will spend my R & R any way I please, with no help from illogical
> humans."
>
> McCoy grumbled but gave Spock the hypos anyway, and everything got back to
> normal around Sickbay. Except Christine herself.
>
> Just the thought of Mr. Spock, all alone in a shuttlecraft, sent her head
> and body spinning almost out of control! The day seemed to stretch out
> forever as she worked, formulating her plan at the same time. After work,
> she ran back to her quarters to look up Artesia on a space map. It turned
> out to be a five-day journey. Imagine, five days in a shuttle, alone with
> Mr. Spock! The thought was almost too enticing for her to bear. Consulting
> her terminal, she found a conference on microbiology that was going on at
> the same time, so she signed up for it. Then she had to visit Dr. McCoy's
> quarters and ask him for leave.
>
> Doctor McCoy paced back and forth through the room in annoyance. Finally he
> stopped to stare at her in incredulity. "Christine, why in stars do you
> want to go to that conference? You know that the Artesians are more
> interested in making *beer* than doing any serious medical research." He
> paused then, bouncing on his toes, that knowing look slowly coming over his
> face. "It's Spock, isn't it? You want to be alone with him in the
> shuttle." He shook his head, chuckled. "Can't say I'm surprised." After a
> few minutes, he shooed her out of his quarters with an "Okay, you can go.
> But don't do anything I wouldn't do now, y'hear?"

Good line.

> *
>
> She had still needed permission from the Captain, however. And, Christine
> thought now, it hadn't really been a surprise when he decided he was going
> to go along, too. She studied his flushed, delirious face and saw him again
> as he had been that day in the transporter room, not too long ago:
>
> "If you think for one moment, you shameless hussy, that you are going to get
> your talons into my precious Spocky, you have another think a-comin'!" he'd
> bitched, danger in his eyes. "I'm going *with* Spookykins, and I'm going to
> see to it that no harlot like you *ever* even gets *near* my Greenums!"

That's a bit over the top, even for Jim. LOL.

> Okay, Christine remembered now, he hadn't actually said any of that. But
> she could tell that's what he'd been thinking. In the false smile which
> didn't quite reach his eyes, in the overly-jolly way he'd uttered, "Ensign,"
> all had been made clear.
>
> But what about now? What was this strange malady that had put her captain
> in such a state? And how could she possibly help him?
>
> "No ... no ... Spock," he murmured as she scanned him once again. Nothing.
> She tried another frequency. "Spock, how could I have, how could I have?
> Glue. I need ... to find ... the glue." No, this frequency wasn't showing
> any results either ... but wait. What was this?
>
> "Commander! I think I have something on the scan, but I'm not sure what it
> is!"
>
> Commander Spock hastened toward the passenger compartment. "Report,
> Ensign."
>
> "Sir, I was scanning the captain with Dilurian rays when I saw this
> disturbance in the lower abdomen." She examined the results further as she
> turned it to show Spock and was hit by a realization. "It almost looks ...
> Tholian." They had encountered the Tholians only weeks before, and the
> Captain had been captured by their web for an extended time. Thorough scans
> afterward had been negative, but what if ... ?
>
> "Yes, Ensign. You may be correct. Little is known about the Tholian
> reproductive method; perhaps the model we have is incomplete."
>
> "Do you mean that the Tholian egg case is actually even smaller than it was
> thought to be?"
>
> "Yes. As you can see, the scan detects hundreds of lifeforms. I believe
> these to be Tholian larvae."
>
> "I've broken it, Spock. Your Christmas ornament. I don't know what to do!
> I'm oh-so-sorry." The captain sobbed.

HAHAHAHAHA

Julie, you are So Bad!

> "That was my thought as well, Commander. And they are growing in this
> area," she indicated a point on the tricorder screen which showed a mass now
> grown to over three centimeters in diameter.
>
> "Yes, deep inside the rectum. Should we attempt removal now or wait?"
>
> "One moment, Sir." Christine scanned the captain again. There was no Dr.
> McCoy this time. She'd have to use her own medical knowledge in this case,
> and actually she felt an odd sense of power to know that her captain's life
> relied only on her.
>
> "I have to ... kill myself! That's what I'll do! Where is my phaser? No,
> I'm too afraid. I'll ask McCoy for a hypospray, and ... "

lol

> It didn't look good. His temp and BP had been dropping for hours, pulse ox
> was getting worse, he continued to dehydrate and she didn't have infinite
> water hypos on board. Also, she had already given him more than the maximum
> recommended dose of metacordrazine. Nervous system scans showed that some
> larvae, until now too small to be detected, were migrating toward the
> captain's brain, and some may have already reached it. These larvae were
> the probable cause of his current state. If the egg sac were removed now,
> it might be possible to reverse his condition with regular hypos of
> Trocodrazil. If not ...
>
> "Spock. Thank you ... for all our ... Christmases together ... "

LOLOL. I shouldn't find this so funny--but I do! Hahahaha

> "We need to remove it now, Sir."
>
> "Understood. Do you require assistance?"
<<snip>>
> "It's all right, Jim. We're going to help you. Just be still."
>
> Christine opened the surgikit.
>
> And found only a few scraps of metal and plastic where the instruments
> should be.
>
> "Commander!"
>
> Spock finished closing the last restraint. "Yes, Ensign?"
>
> "The anal probe ... it's gone! In fact, almost all the instruments are gone
> from the kit!"

The anal probe kit . . . indispensible in first contact situations . . . especially with primitive societies at a mid-twentieth century Earth level of technology . . .

> Spock paused, slowly raising one eyebrow in puzzlement. Then the other
> eyebrow joined it in realization. He allowed himself an almost-human sigh.
> "I should have known. Logic has failed me here; that much is obvious. I
> need to remember that when dealing with Humanity, one often needs to use
> more ... circuitous logic."
>
> Christine wanted in on the secret. "What are you talking about, Sir?"
>
> "Last week, Mr. Scott used this shuttle to travel to an engineering
> conference on Rattis III."
>
> "Yes, I remember giving him his vaccinations."
>
> "While he was en route, however, a bomb threat was called in to the
> conference site. The conference was moved to Temperance VII."
>
> Christine was shocked! "Temperance VII?! But on Temperance VII ... if Mr.
> Scott went there, and they don't ... "
>
> "Undoubtedly, Ensign. Undoubtedly. Mr. Scott used the surgikit to
> construct a primitive still."
>
> Christine thought. Well, at least the kit still contained ultraplast gloves
> and L-Z jelly. "I'll try to retrieve it manually, Sir." She took a hypo of
> general anaesthesia and prepared to administer it.
>
> "Be still, Jim," Spock cooed. "It will all be over in a moment." Christine
> pressed the hypo to Kirk's neck.

*snigger*

> Spock parted the captain's hospital gown and positioned his legs so
> Christine would have access. She slid one finger in as far as she could,
> probing. She couldn't locate the mass, though. Spock scanned again with
> the tricorder. "I don't think success is possible this way, Nurse. You are
> short by 18.2 centimeters. Another method will have to be tried."

uhh...that's about 7 inches for us 'Mericans...<eg>

> Confused and disappointed, Christine retrieved her finger and peeled her
> gloves off. "Another method? What do you mean, Commander?"
>
> "I'll be using the only logical method in this situation." With that, he
> unsealed his trousers and pushed the front of his underwear down. "I'm
> sorry you have to see this, Nurse, but I may require your assistance in
> reaching the mass."
>
> Christine, in those first shocked moments, couldn't help but stare at Mr.
> Spock's large, green organ as he pumped it to ready it for entry. Of
> course, she had seen Spock unclothed in Sickbay, and she had studied Vulcan
> anatomy in nursing school, but she had never actually seen the Vulcan
> penis-tentacle at full extension before. She finally was able to look away
> but couldn't help watching out of the corner of her eye as Mr. Spock
> continued to stimulate himself, and his penis grew longer, firmer, the
> tentacle at the end writhing, searching with blind instinct for the female
> Vulcan's ovary, to latch onto and pull free its jealously-guarded egg.

A tentesticle! Sweet!

But I guess Spock doesn't use his to cheat at cards . . . it might prove slightly difficult.

<<snip>>
> "I'm afraid I had only the one hypo of general anaesthetic, Sir."
>
> "I see."
>
> "Oh, Spock, Spock, harder, harder," the captain murmured as he began to
> wake.
>
> "Nurse ... I'm afraid ... my technique ... will not be ... successful,"
> Spock finally admitted. He stopped so both of them could catch their
> breath.
>
> "To boldly go, to boldly go. I *like* the sound of that. I *like* the
> sound."

*snigger* again

> Christine pried her fingers from the captain's hips. "Mr. Spock, I ... um
> ... don't think my arms are strong enough to pull the captain back toward
> you. That might be the problem."
>
> "Indeed."
>
> "Maybe if I went to the other end and pushed with my ... legs?"
>
> "Proceed, Ensign."
>
> Christine removed her shoes and went to the other end of the couch, by the
> captain's head. Bracing her back against the bulkhead, she placed one foot
> on each of his shoulders. "I'm ready, Mr. Spock."
>
> "Resuming." He started pushing again, and Christine applied an opposing
> force in steady rhythm. Unfortunately, her rear end kept sliding down the
> couch until it was right in the captain's face, and there wasn't anything
> she could do about it without disrupting Mr. Spock's efforts. "Almost
> there, almost there," he whispered.
>
> The captain picked that moment to come fully out of the anaesthesia, back to
> his delirium. "Almost there," he moaned. He turned his head; sightless
> eyes took in Christine's bodily position, and they almost focused for a
> moment. "Miramanee! Oh, Miramanee!" He plunged forward and rooted in
> Christine's crotch, pushing aside her thong panties with his nose.

The captain is cracking me up :P

<<snip>>
> "Almost ... almost ... Got it!" Spock exclaimed, before letting go a
> strangled sound from deep in his throat and collapsing forward onto the
> captain's back. "Jim ... "
>
> The Captain shuddered, shaking the couch; his mouth went slack on her clit.
> "Spock." Christine groaned in frustration; not even happy, for the moment,
> that Spock had removed the mass. Spock straightened and withdrew, the
> glistening Tholian egg sac, now almost a decimeter across, clutched in his
> dripping penile tentacle. He went to get a specimen jar for the egg sac.

Specimen jar. I guess he would. (I would be spacing that sucker, transporter set to wide dispersion!)

> But as Christine rested, drained, the captain perked up. "Oh, Helen, I'm so
> sorry. I didn't mean to ... of course I'll take care of your needs." And
> he started to suck her again!

bwahahaha

> Mr. Spock merely looked askance and grabbed a tricorder to scan the
> specimen.
<<snip>>
> Spock turned and placed his hands behind his back, looking thoughtfully at
> the ceiling. "Yes. I find your statement highly ... logical. We do not
> need to tell anyone exactly what has happened."

As logical as it suits him, as ever. :)

> "Happened? What happened? Why am I like this?" the captain asked groggily.
> Christine hastened to remove the restraints. Spock came over and helped the
> captain to lie on his back.
>
> "Jim. I'm ... gratified that you are again with us."
>
> The captain, still appearing dazed, managed one of his sly looks at
> Christine. "And you, Nurse?"
>
> She felt flustered, but managed to reply. "It's a day I'll never forget,
> Sir."
>
> END

Well, this is certainly a fun variation on the theme. Let's just hope G**** D**** never reads it! (Or maybe she should--a little criticism builds character.)

Still snickering,

Hy

--
http://hypatia.slashcity.org/ # just updated

J. Juls

Jan 20, 2003, 8:55:02 AM1/20/03
Title: Christine's Interesting Shuttle Trip
Author: J. Juls (jjuls @ tbc.net)
Series: TOS
Codes: K/S/Ch, challenge, humor
Parts: NEW 1/1
Rating: NC-17
Spock, things don't happen quite the way she'd expected ...
Disclaimer: Good ol' Paramount still owns them. Well, they always have and
always will, I guess. Poor me.

"Mayday, mayday, mayday. This is the Starfleet shuttlecraft Kepler, to any
Federation vessel. We have a medical emergency onboard and are in need of
assistance." From the passenger compartment, Christine heard Commander
Spock's recorded message repeat itself for the umpteenth time. She doubted
that any ship would respond, though; here in the remote space between Planet
Artesia and the Federation, not many ships had reason to travel. They could
only make best speed to Sector Beta Three, where the Enterprise would detect
their call. In the meantime, while Spock fine-tuned the engines to squeeze
another millicochrane out of them, Christine struggled with her patient.

Captain Kirk lay before her on the passenger couch, diaphoretic and
semiconscious, struggling against his restraints as if possessed by alien
beings. He had been ill for over a standard day now, his state having begun
to deteriorate rapidly a few days out from Artesia. She now labored with
all her skill to keep him stable. And to think that this situation had all
happened for no reason! She became lost in thought as she remembered
working in Sickbay that fateful day, as usual ...

*

*

[...]

Christine thought about it. If the captain went into neural shock from the
procedure, there would be little that one more person could do ... yet she
realized that it might be important to Spock to stay by the captain's side.
Oh, he'd deny it until his dying day, of course, the illogic of it ... but
it was true nevertheless. She turned to him. "I'm not sure; I may need
some help. Can you get him into position while I get the surgikit?"

"Certainly, Nurse."

Christine went aft to the stowage area, confident that Spock could easily
restrain the delirious captain with his Vulcan strength. She heard
movement; the captain moaned. "I'll make it up to you, Spock. Don't leave
me." She retrieved the surgikit and went back to the captain. Spock had
him prone on the couch and was refastening the straps as Kirk stuggled
against them. "No, I can't stay here, in this time," he mumbled. "I have
to save those people."

[...]

"I shall endeavor to remove the organisms now," Mr. Spock declared as he
purposefully slid his penis into the captain's jelly-covered anus. He
worked his way inward, rocking gently, thrusting ever-so-slowly, trying to
reach the invading mass. But, even with his impressive length, Christine
saw, it would be a difficult maneuver. Spock grunted, having difficulties.

"I can feel ... the mass, but I cannot ... grasp it," he managed between
thrusts. "As you know, Nurse, the Vulcan penis tentacle needs to be
stimulated at its base in order for the prehensile reflex to be activated.
You will need to get behind me and push."

"I ... what? Oh, yes, Sir. Sorry, Sir." Christine hurried over behind Mr.
Spock and, grabbing the captain by the hips, pulled him back while
simultaneously pushing Spock forward with her own hips, in time with his
rhythm. They tried this method for several minutes, during which Christine
had to forcefully remind herself not to get horny. It was difficult,
however, being so close to Spock, and in this situation -- the captain began
to moan.

[...]

"I'll absolutely *kill* that Mr. Scott the next time I see him," she
muttered to herself. Then she began to change her mind, however, because
she found out what a lucky gal Miramanee had been! She almost didn't have
the heart to push the captain away anymore, so delightful was his oral
action. Then Spock broke into her thoughts.

"Ensign, your plan is working! The captain is approaching the angle of
attack that I need. Just brace your arms against the wall and press into
the couch, lowering your genitals 3.8 centimeters. This should draw his
thorax down and allow for access."

"I ... what? My plan? Oh! Yes, sir!" Christine did as commanded,
although she wasn't exactly sure about the 3.8 centimeters as the captain
worked his ladies' man magic on her.

"Almost ... almost ... Got it!" Spock exclaimed, before letting go a
strangled sound from deep in his throat and collapsing forward onto the
captain's back. "Jim ... "

The Captain shuddered, shaking the couch; his mouth went slack on her clit.
"Spock." Christine groaned in frustration; not even happy, for the moment,
that Spock had removed the mass. Spock straightened and withdrew, the
glistening Tholian egg sac, now almost a decimeter across, clutched in his
dripping penile tentacle. He went to get a specimen jar for the egg sac.

But as Christine rested, drained, the captain perked up. "Oh, Helen, I'm so

sorry. I didn't mean to ... of course I'll take care of your needs." And
he started to suck her again!

Mr. Spock merely looked askance and grabbed a tricorder to scan the
specimen.

Christine didn't need to push with her feet now, so she just leaned back to
enjoy the show, and what a show it was! She saw sparks fly as the captain
sucked her one way and the other, licked her, ate her out and did it again.
Finally, "Oh my stars, *Jim*!" she came.

"Areel," Jim murmured.

Slowly Christine rose and adjusted her panties to their normal position.
Then -- oh, what was she thinking? -- she grabbed the hypo of Trocodrazil
and injected it into the captain's neck.

Quickly she retied his hospital gown, overlapping it securely in the back;
then she moved him over to clean the stickiness from beneath him. She
looked at Mr. Spock, who had finished his scan and was heading back to the
pilot's seat. "Sir?"

He glanced back toward her. "Yes, Ensign?"

"Do we ever have to tell anyone, um, I mean, I wouldn't ... want Mr. Scott
to get in trouble."

Spock turned and placed his hands behind his back, looking thoughtfully at
the ceiling. "Yes. I find your statement highly ... logical. We do not
need to tell anyone exactly what has happened."

"Happened? What happened? Why am I like this?" the captain asked groggily.

Christine hastened to remove the restraints. Spock came over and helped the
captain to lie on his back.

"Jim. I'm ... gratified that you are again with us."

The captain, still appearing dazed, managed one of his sly looks at
Christine. "And you, Nurse?"

She felt flustered, but managed to reply. "It's a day I'll never forget,
Sir."

END

athena_sappho <berli@mailcity.com>

Jan 20, 2003, 4:55:02 PM1/20/03
--- In ASC...@yahoogroups.com, "Farfalla <blueberrysnail@y...>" wrote:
> No wonder you freaked out, Hy, when you read "SxyVulcan26" !! :-P (for
> the curious, the 26 was for LN's birthday.)

Oh *now* you have to tell the *whole world* about that--some friend *you* are! :^D

(psst--you'll die when you see the buddy icon I made!)

-Hypatia

Farfalla <blueberrysnail@yahoo.com>

Jan 20, 2003, 4:55:02 PM1/20/03
--- In ASC...@yahoogroups.com, "athena_sappho <berli@m...>" <

berli@m...> wrote:
> --- In ASC...@yahoogroups.com, "J. Juls" <jjuls@t...> wrote:
> > Title: Christine's Interesting Shuttle Trip
> > Author: J. Juls (jjuls @ tbc.net)

LOL! Julie, you're nuts. I love this kind of irreverence *g* (did i
post you a compliment already? i can't rememeber.)

>> "I'm going *with* Spookykins, and I'm going to
> > see to it that no harlot like you *ever* even gets *near* my Greenums!"

LMAO

> > "I've broken it, Spock. Your Christmas ornament. I don't know what to do!
> > I'm oh-so-sorry." The captain sobbed.

This is what I think it is, isn't it.

< font size = infinity > GRIN < / font > ;-)

> Julie, you are So Bad!

It's So Very Good To Be So Very Bad :-D

> uhh...that's about 7 inches for us 'Mericans...<eg>

No wonder you freaked out, Hy, when you read "SxyVulcan26" !! :-P (for

the curious, the 26 was for LN's birthday.)

> > Vulcan
> > penis-tentacle

VERY creative. I love it where people remember that, oh yeah, he's an
ALIEN. ;-)

> > "Oh, Spock, Spock, harder, harder," the captain murmured as he began to
> > wake.

What sweet words those are :-D

> Well, this is certainly a fun variation on the theme. Let's just hope G**** D**** never reads it! (Or maybe she should--a little criticism builds character.)

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery... but I suspect that
somehow that don't quite apply here, yo... :-P *tee-hee*

~Farfalla

bandicca <bandicca@aol.com>

Jan 20, 2003, 4:55:04 PM1/20/03
--- In ASC...@yahoogroups.com, "J. Juls" <jjuls@t...> wrote:

I have to say that that was the most satisfyingly twisted thing that
I read today. Thank you very much. <smile>

Bandicca

T'Lin <LinkyS@aol.com>

Jan 20, 2003, 6:55:02 PM1/20/03
Julie,

As always, you leave me speechless <g> This was quite a hoot!

Thanks so much for sharing.

>:-]
T'Lin

T'Lin's Fanfic Page - http://www.geocities.com/tlin_s/
Femme Fuh-Q Fest - http://www.geocities.com/femme_fuhq_fest/
Round IX ... coming your way Feb. 1, 2003!

We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.
Oscar Wilde (1854 - 1900)

lyrastarwatcher <lyrastarwatcher@yahoo.com>

Jan 20, 2003, 6:55:03 PM1/20/03

>>"Spock, how could I have, how could I have?
> > Glue. I need ... to find ... the glue."

Oh, no. No, she didn't. She couldn't...

> > "Yes, Ensign. You may be correct. Little is known about the
Tholian
> > reproductive method; perhaps the model we have is incomplete."
> >
> > "Do you mean that the Tholian egg case is actually even smaller
than it was
> > thought to be?"
> >
> > "Yes. As you can see, the scan detects hundreds of lifeforms. I
believe
> > these to be Tholian larvae."
> >

> > "Yes, deep inside the rectum.

Does this count as an mpreg?

> > "I've broken it, Spock. Your Christmas ornament. I don't know
what to do!
> > I'm oh-so-sorry." The captain sobbed.

OMG! Yes, she did! This is so far off the scale of my mean-meter I
hardly know what to say. Plus I can't seem to stop laughing for long
enough to say it anyway.

> > "I have to ... kill myself! That's what I'll do! Where is my
phaser? No,
> > I'm too afraid

Julie, how can you live with yourself?

Yeah, I think you can be pretty sure no one else would have this
idea. What a riot!

Thanks,
~Lyra

Farfalla <blueberrysnail@yahoo.com>

Jan 20, 2003, 8:55:01 PM1/20/03
Julie can you please please PLEASE write something for Rose and Gold??
:-D You're so "satisfyingly twisted", as Bandicca said so well. ;-)

Maybe even a parody of the stereotyped K/S cave story, with Uhura and
Chekov instead... this could be REALLY wacky if done right...

--- In ASC...@yahoogroups.com, "lyrastarwatcher <lyrastarwatcher@y...>

" <lyrastarwatcher@y...> wrote:

> Oh, no. No, she didn't. She couldn't...

> OMG! Yes, she did! This is so far off the scale of my mean-meter I

> hardly know what to say. Plus I can't seem to stop laughing for long
> enough to say it anyway.

> Julie, how can you live with yourself?

> Yeah, I think you can be pretty sure no one else would have this
> idea. What a riot!

The genius of this is still being slowly absorbed into the deep spongy
pockets of my sense of humor... I am still happily stunned :-)

~Farfalla

Farfalla <blueberrysnail@yahoo.com>

Jan 20, 2003, 8:55:01 PM1/20/03
berli@m...> wrote:
> --- In ASC...@yahoogroups.com, "Farfalla <blueberrysnail@y...>" wrote:
> > No wonder you freaked out, Hy, when you read "SxyVulcan26" !! :-P (for
> > the curious, the 26 was for LN's birthday.)
>
> Oh *now* you have to tell the *whole world* about that--some friend *you* are! :^D

Hey as far as everyone else knows, that's just Spock's SN from the
Chat Parody I wrote last July :-P ;-)

> (psst--you'll die when you see the buddy icon I made!)

Oh good lord. Can't wait.
(My buddy icon on my "normal" screen name is them from TUC, that pic
that's prominently displayed on my site... my roommate has it disabled
when she talks to me, she can't stand them!!)

~Farf

J. Juls

Jan 20, 2003, 8:55:02 PM1/20/03

Thank you for all the comments! Anyway, I tried. But I forgot the part
about Christine being ashamed of her crush. Oh, well.

Julie

J. Juls

Jan 20, 2003, 8:55:03 PM1/20/03

J. Juls

Jan 20, 2003, 8:55:03 PM1/20/03

You're quite welcome!

Julie

J. Juls

Jan 20, 2003, 8:55:02 PM1/20/03

Hey, that's the fun of Treksmut. I don't want to write about Human sex. At
least not all the time!

> Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery... but I suspect that
> somehow that don't quite apply here, yo... :-P *tee-hee*

Okay, I admit, I've never read that story. I did look around for it some
but couldn't find it.

Julie

J. Juls

Jan 20, 2003, 8:55:05 PM1/20/03

Wow, I'll have to try thinking something up, if possible! I don't know;
Uhura's such a dignified, well-adjusted gal; although she likes to have fun,
she probably wouldn't do anything stupid. Chekov would be easier, though!

Julie

J. Juls

Jan 20, 2003, 8:55:04 PM1/20/03

I was thinking more Chekov, Wrath Of Khan. But who knows?

> > > "I've broken it, Spock. Your Christmas ornament. I don't know
> what to do!
> > > I'm oh-so-sorry." The captain sobbed.
> >

> OMG! Yes, she did! This is so far off the scale of my mean-meter I
> hardly know what to say. Plus I can't seem to stop laughing for long
> enough to say it anyway.

Oops, actually, I never read that story. It might be real good! But just
the discussion was so funny. BTW, if anybody wants to satirize any of my
stories, I have some sappy D/La stories out there.

Thanx for FB!

Farfalla <blueberrysnail@yahoo.com>

Jan 20, 2003, 10:55:05 PM1/20/03
--- In ASC...@yahoogroups.com, "J. Juls" <jjuls@t...> wrote:

Thanks, I appreciate it ;-)
Chekov's so much fun to play with, no? :-)

~Farf

Hypatia Kosh <berli@mailcity.com>

Jan 21, 2003, 8:55:01 AM1/21/03
--- In ASC...@yahoogroups.com, "J. Juls" <jjuls@t...> wrote:
> Thank you for all the comments! Anyway, I tried. But I forgot the part
> about Christine being ashamed of her crush. Oh, well.
>
> Julie

Hey, can't win 'em all. It was still fun!

-Hy

Hypatia Kosh <berli@mailcity.com>

Jan 21, 2003, 8:55:01 AM1/21/03
--- In ASC...@yahoogroups.com, "J. Juls" <jjuls@t...> wrote:

It was posted last year to a Yahoo!Group with a name like
ClassicTrekAdultFic or AdultClassicTrek or I don't know, something
like that. People post het there, mostly. I shouldn't have
unsubscribed because now I can't find it.

-Hy

jm

Jan 21, 2003, 8:55:03 PM1/21/03
LOL! This was great! You are so creative! I loved it! I particularly liked
the things Kirk was saying...so funny. Hey, who knew about those tentacles?
That's what I like about aliens...they are so alien.

>But as Christine rested, drained, >the captain perked up. "Oh, >Helen, I'm
so
>sorry. I didn't mean to ... of >course I'll take care of your >needs."

:-) Yeah buddy! Anyway, I'm glad that I finally finished another story (the
first draft, anyway) so that I could read this.
-jm

J. Juls

Jan 22, 2003, 12:55:02 AM1/22/03

Thanks! Can't wait to read the kinky story.

BTW, I noticed that you already thought up that "TNG does DS9 plot" thingy.
Great minds think alike, huh?

Julie

jm

Jan 22, 2003, 8:55:02 AM1/22/03
> > From: jm

> > LOL! This was great! You are so creative! I loved it!
>
> Thanks! Can't wait to read the kinky story.

Well, I *did* manage to bring in the blue thingy. :-) Don't hope for too
much, though. (Blue thingy. I love that term.)

> BTW, I noticed that you already thought up that "TNG does DS9 plot"
thingy.
> Great minds think alike, huh?
>
> Julie

Yep. ;-) Darn them for not doing it themselves! Sometimes I think fanfiction
writers could turn out a much better movie than they could. Anyway, it
wouldn't be me, though. What I know about DS9 wouldn't even fill up Odo's
bucket half-way. I *so* need to get that DS9 book. My stories ought to have
some serious plot in there sometime. Darn me for being broke. I'm glad to
hear that TNN will be bringing DS9 on. Even if it will be quite a wait.
-jm

Hypatia Kosh <berli@mailcity.com>

Jan 22, 2003, 10:55:04 PM1/22/03
--- In ASC...@yahoogroups.com, "J. Juls" wrote:
> Okay, I admit, I've never read that story. I did look around for it
some
> but couldn't find it.

Search no more!

http://www.kiristeen.com/list/gamin/angels.html
Angels: Home for Christmas by Gamin Davis

Enjoy!

(You can see this story with commentary (feedback and the author's
response) in the archives of
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/StarTrekClassicFic/ Star Trek Classic Fic.)

-Hypatia (being bad)

Hypatia Kosh <berli@mailcity.com>

Jan 23, 2003, 12:55:02 AM1/23/03
Hypatia Kosh wrote:

> http://www.kiristeen.com/list/gamin/angels.html
> Angels: Home for Christmas by Gamin Davis
>
> Enjoy!
>
> (You can see this story with commentary (feedback and the author's
> response) in the archives of
> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/StarTrekClassicFic/ Star Trek
> Classic Fic.)

Here I am, tacking onto my own post . . . sad, really.

Anyway, I started rereading "Angels: Home for Christmas" and G. Davis
really is a talented writer. This story is what certainly started this
K/S/Ch thing for me. This IS a K/S/Ch story (with no sex, but some
silliness worthy of K&S, if you know what I mean). Now, I don't care
for her Spock (pathetic), or her Chapel (drippy) and what she does to
Kirk at one point (having him pray) is atrocious. But this is a
threesome, set after V'Ger, and if you get over the cognitive
dissonance and the cloying family values theme (*puke*) it's not
really the worst or most implausible threesome ever made.

In spite of myself, I am enjoying this story quite a bit on rereading.
I don't know why . . . I guess so much of it reads like K/S anyway and
I always like K/S/f where K/S is the primary couple. The story is easy
to read, even if you don't buy Spock crying himself to sleep in his
mother's sister's house because his cousins were mean to him. And I
don't know, but those cousin-incest scenes are kind of cute. (Spock
thinks his first cousin looks strikingly like Jim, and you can divine
the rest . . .)

I dunno, I think we've (I've) dismissed this masterwork too soon.
'Angels' is growing on me, doncha know.

-Hypatia

--
http://hypatia.slashcity.org/

"It's always nice to have an even mix of
hot gay sex and actual information."

--Captain Pedantic 12-14-01

Hypatia Kosh <berli@mailcity.com>

Jan 23, 2003, 12:55:04 AM1/23/03
--- In ASC...@yahoogroups.com, "Hypatia Kosh <berli@m...>"

<berli@m...> wrote:
> --- In ASC...@yahoogroups.com, "J. Juls" <jjuls@t...> wrote:
> > Thank you for the link! I did start reading it, but it's so not my
> type of
> > story.
>
> Understood, but it does have its subtle pleasures. Part 11 is a
> comedic triumph . . . sally forth to the climax--the bonding scene!
> The couch scene! By George, the couch scene!

And I'd forgotten about this:

" Eventually he turned the tables on them, climbing on top of Kirk
just to pin him down and tickle him mercilessly for several
minutes--after which he scrambled through the snow on all fours after
Christine, holding her down more gently and similarly tickling *her*.
Kirk finally stopped him by hugging him affectionately and pinning his
arms, and though Spock knew he had recovered enough strength to be
able to free himself, he gave in, letting Kirk hold him and listening
to his laughter. Immediately he felt Christine next to and behind him,
leaning across his back and nuzzling his ear."

Rewrite this as a sex scene, Julie. I dare you.

-Hy

J. Juls

Jan 23, 2003, 12:55:02 AM1/23/03

story. I see what you mean though; if it's somebody's type of story, it's
okay. Everything's spelled right, it has commas, etc. I scrolled down to
read the part about the Christmas ornament. Kirk was a real bitch; I can
see why Spock was upset! (In fact, he was a real bitch right from the start
of the story.) Reminds me of when I was about 4 and my sister was 12 and I
sat on her favorite Easter egg (robin's-egg blue with a cotton tail and
little bunny ears, eyes, and whiskers). Actually, though, she wasn't that
catty about it. I think she just hit me or something.

Julie

Hypatia Kosh <berli@mailcity.com>

Jan 23, 2003, 12:55:03 AM1/23/03
--- In ASC...@yahoogroups.com, "J. Juls" <jjuls@t...> wrote:
> Thank you for the link! I did start reading it, but it's so not my
type of
> story.

Understood, but it does have its subtle pleasures. Part 11 is a

comedic triumph . . . sally forth to the climax--the bonding scene!
The couch scene! By George, the couch scene!

> I scrolled down to

> read the part about the Christmas ornament. Kirk was a real bitch;
I can
> see why Spock was upset!

Yeah, he was vicious. I swear, when I read that I thought it must have
been something *Sam* made to get him so upset. Then I found out it was
Jim's. Jeez, Jim, way to kick a Vulcan when he's down!

-Hy

T'Lin <LinkyS@aol.com>

Jan 23, 2003, 12:55:06 AM1/23/03
--- In ASC...@yahoogroups.com, "Hypatia Kosh <berli@m...>"
<berli@m...> wrote:

You know, I was just imagining G.D.'s response to the above comments
on her story, and found myself laughing <g> ... especially when you
said that much of the story read like K/S ... she would definately
have a problem with that assessment <BG>

I'll admit, I haven't read this particular story, but from past
attempts to read her work, I would agree with your assessment that
G.D. *is* a talented author ... I just find her stuff far to 'drippy'
for my tastes. <g>

>:-]
T'Lin

T'Lin's Fanfic Page - http://www.geocities.com/tlin_s/
Femme Fuh-Q Fest - http://www.geocities.com/femme_fuhq_fest/
Round IX ... coming your way Feb. 1, 2003!

We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.
Oscar Wilde (1854 - 1900)

Farfalla <blueberrysnail@yahoo.com>

Jan 23, 2003, 12:55:05 AM1/23/03
berli@m...> wrote:

> " Eventually he turned the tables on them, climbing on top of Kirk
> just to pin him down and tickle him mercilessly for several
> minutes--after which he scrambled through the snow on all fours after
> Christine, holding her down more gently and similarly tickling *her*.
> Kirk finally stopped him by hugging him affectionately and pinning his
> arms, and though Spock knew he had recovered enough strength to be
> able to free himself, he gave in, letting Kirk hold him and listening
> to his laughter. Immediately he felt Christine next to and behind him,
> leaning across his back and nuzzling his ear."
>
> Rewrite this as a sex scene, Julie. I dare you.

If I were Julie I'd just say "ok" and then repost everything you just
typed ;-)
...hehehe...
Very SPF'y.

I love the word "nuzzle". But Spock doesn't tickle... i think... i
don't know.

~Farfalla,
starving. Who wants to order pizza?

Hypatia Kosh <berli@mailcity.com>

Jan 23, 2003, 12:55:05 AM1/23/03
<blueberrysnail@y...> wrote:
> --- In ASC...@yahoogroups.com, "Hypatia Kosh <berli@m...>" <
> berli@m...> wrote:
>
> > " Eventually he turned the tables on them, climbing on top of Kirk
> > just to pin him down and tickle him mercilessly for several
> > minutes--after which he scrambled through the snow on all fours after
> > Christine, holding her down more gently and similarly tickling *her*.
> > Kirk finally stopped him by hugging him affectionately and pinning his
> > arms, and though Spock knew he had recovered enough strength to be
> > able to free himself, he gave in, letting Kirk hold him and listening
> > to his laughter. Immediately he felt Christine next to and behind him,
> > leaning across his back and nuzzling his ear."
> >
> > Rewrite this as a sex scene, Julie. I dare you.
>
> If I were Julie I'd just say "ok" and then repost everything you just
> typed ;-)
> ...hehehe...

Totally. I mean, the way Spock went after Christine on all fours . . .
kinky. And then Kirk mounts him. :P Oh yeah.

> Very SPF'y.

SPF?

> ~Farfalla,
> starving. Who wants to order pizza?

Yo! <mmm, pizza>

-Hy

J. Juls

Jan 23, 2003, 12:55:08 AM1/23/03
Jan 23, 2003, 12:55:07 AM1/23/03
<berli@m...> wrote:
> --- In ASC...@yahoogroups.com, "Hypatia Kosh <berli@m...>"
> <berli@m...> wrote:
> > --- In ASC...@yahoogroups.com, "J. Juls" <jjuls@t...> wrote:
> > > Thank you for the link! I did start reading it, but it's so
> > > not my type of story.
> >
> > Understood, but it does have its subtle pleasures. Part 11 is a
> > comedic triumph . . . sally forth to the climax--the bonding
> > scene! The couch scene! By George, the couch scene!
>
> And I'd forgotten about this:
>
> " Eventually he turned the tables on them, climbing on top of Kirk
> just to pin him down and tickle him mercilessly for several
> minutes--after which he scrambled through the snow on all fours
> after Christine, holding her down more gently and similarly
> tickling *her*. Kirk finally stopped him by hugging him
> affectionately and pinning his arms, and though Spock knew he had
> recovered enough strength to be able to free himself, he gave in,
> letting Kirk hold him and listening to his laughter. Immediately he
> felt Christine next to and behind him, leaning across his back and
> nuzzling his ear."
>
> Rewrite this as a sex scene, Julie. I dare you.
>
> -Hy

LOL ... on another list, this particular scene was the topic of
discussion, and we tried to convince G.D. that it *was* K/S ... two
men who were 'just friends' did *not* act this way ... she didn't buy
it for a minute <g>

>:-]
T'Lin

T'Lin's Fanfic Page - http://www.geocities.com/tlin_s/
Femme Fuh-Q Fest - http://www.geocities.com/femme_fuhq_fest/
Round IX ... coming your way Feb. 1, 2003!

We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.
Oscar Wilde (1854 - 1900)

syredronning <a.q@gmx.de>

Jan 23, 2003, 8:55:03 AM1/23/03
<berli@m...> wrote:
> This IS a K/S/Ch story (with no sex, but some
> silliness worthy of K&S, if you know what I mean). Now, I don't care
> for her Spock (pathetic), or her Chapel (drippy) and what she does
> Kirk at one point (having him pray) is atrocious. But this is a
> threesome, set after V'Ger, and if you get over the cognitive
> dissonance and the cloying family values theme (*puke*) it's not
> really the worst or most implausible threesome ever made.

Really, Hy, you have a masochistic trait *duck* She is a good writer,
but she is also the one who spoiled my little bit of positive image I
once had of Chapel... and obviously that is irreparable, as I even
couldn't stand Lyra's threesome or Juls' variation. Maybe, in the
future, I should make a Search&Replace of Ch and call her Jane ;) -
it's terrible that her _name alone begins to spoil good stories for
me.

> I dunno, I think we've (I've) dismissed this masterwork too soon.
> 'Angels' is growing on me, doncha know.

*shaking my head violently*

No, Hy, don't go there, don't do this!

Birgit *sitting down in the middle of her freshly printed K/S-Press
editions and waving with garlic*

syredronning <a.q@gmx.de>

Jan 23, 2003, 8:55:05 AM1/23/03
--- In ASC...@yahoogroups.com, "Saidicam29" <saidicam29@h...> wrote:
> Yet on the whole I find I don't really dislike her at all. I
> haven't yet figured out how I can like someone I can't even speak
> with without arguing. <G>

Hmmm... she is not stupid, she is opinionated, she writes a good
style, she is passionate about what she does, she has a bit of humor
sometimes, and she knows how to use a mailer. So I have a heartfelt
attitude of "live and let live" towards her -- and sometimes we even
have the same opinion about small things (does that call for a mental
check on me...?).

Birgit :)
http://www.syredronning.de

Saidicam29

Jan 23, 2003, 8:55:04 AM1/23/03

>:-]
T'Lin

T'Lin,
I agree completely with what you just said. I'm ROFL now reading this discussion of her story because I know how G.D would take it...but then again...wasn't she very recently complaining again on the other list (or is it still?) how no one read or responded to her Christmas stories? <G>

I've actually started deleting her stories automatically now because I cannot get past her characterizations. Even her discussion posts often don't get read by me I guess because I've gotten tired of talking to a wall. <G> Yet on the whole I find I don't really dislike her at all. I haven't yet figured out how I can like someone I can't even speak with without arguing. <G>

Saidicam29

Saidicam29

Jan 23, 2003, 8:55:06 AM1/23/03
--- In ASC...@yahoogroups.com, "Saidicam29" <saidicam29@h...> wrote:
> Yet on the whole I find I don't really dislike her at all. I
> haven't yet figured out how I can like someone I can't even speak
> with without arguing. <G>

Hmmm... she is not stupid, she is opinionated, she writes a good
style, she is passionate about what she does, she has a bit of humor
sometimes, and she knows how to use a mailer. So I have a heartfelt
attitude of "live and let live" towards her -- and sometimes we even
have the same opinion about small things (does that call for a mental
check on me...?).

Birgit :)
http://www.syredronning.de

[ newsgroup posting-script note: line exceeds 512 bytes. Line being reformatted]

No, at least I hope not because on the v
ery, very rare occassion I have found my
self agreeing with her as well. And you
're correct, she is not stupid. I think
it is her constant intolerance and nega
tivity that wear on me after awhile...ho
wever, I also think perhaps she does fil
l a niche in the lists she's on. I know
when at one time she mentioned leaving
one of the lists, I found myself actuall
y convincing her not to -- which surpris
ed the hell out of me! However, my firs
t thought when I read she might leave wa
s...who would we argue with? <G> I supp
ose that says more about me than it does
her though, eh? <G>

[end of reformatted line]

Saidicam29

Farfalla <blueberrysnail@yahoo.com>

Jan 23, 2003, 8:55:01 AM1/23/03
berli@m...> wrote:
> --- In ASC...@yahoogroups.com, "Farfalla <blueberrysnail@y...>"
> <blueberrysnail@y...> wrote:

> > Very SPF'y.
>
> SPF?

Spirky pro-fic.
Just another one of those silly personal nicknames I use... *hides
behind potted plant*

I quoted Della van Hise in bed today. That's got to be a new low...

~Farf

Saidicam29

Jan 23, 2003, 8:55:05 AM1/23/03
> And I'd forgotten about this:
>
> " Eventually he turned the tables on them, climbing on top of Kirk
> just to pin him down and tickle him mercilessly for several
> minutes--after which he scrambled through the snow on all fours
> after Christine, holding her down more gently and similarly
> tickling *her*. Kirk finally stopped him by hugging him
> affectionately and pinning his arms, and though Spock knew he had
> recovered enough strength to be able to free himself, he gave in,
> letting Kirk hold him and listening to his laughter. Immediately he
> felt Christine next to and behind him, leaning across his back and
> nuzzling his ear."
>
> Rewrite this as a sex scene, Julie. I dare you.
>
> -Hy

LOL ... on another list, this particular scene was the topic of
discussion, and we tried to convince G.D. that it *was* K/S ... two
men who were 'just friends' did *not* act this way ... she didn't buy
it for a minute <g>

>:-]
T'Lin

LOL Was it this scene? I'm remembering some scene where Spock and Kirk were on a beach together, sharing a towel, and once again tickling each other. But, it was a purely normal, platonic way for grown men to simply wake up a sleeping friend...

Saidicam29

Karen <SEDisorder@aol.com>

Jan 23, 2003, 8:55:16 AM1/23/03
--- In ASC...@yahoogroups.com, "J. Juls" <jjuls@t...> wrote:

A sex scene in the snow???? Obviously, you don't live in Buffalo!
Its about 4 fahrneheit right now, with a wind chill factor of -15.
THey have actually closed schools in the area because its too cold
for kids to walk to school. I just got out of work (I work
midnights, yeah, I'm a vampire, I'll say it before someone else
does), and walking across a big, open parking lot with the wind
blowing snow all around was enough to have me trying to remember what
the signs of frostbite are by the time I got to the car. Day-um, its
friggin' cold here!
All the better for K/S/CH moving indoors to continue their tickle
bit...and to order a pizza afterwards.
Karen

J. Juls

Jan 23, 2003, 8:55:01 AM1/23/03
I want to buy these boots for my Vulcan, sir!
It's Christmas eve, and these boots are just his size!
Could you hurry, sir? Christine says there's not much time!
You see, Spock walked outside 'bout a mile
And it snowed here quite a pile!
And I want him to look beautiful
If Spocky meets jesus tonight!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHboohoohoo! D:

Hypatia Kosh <berli@mailcity.com>

Jan 23, 2003, 2:55:01 PM1/23/03
T'Lin wrote:

> Hypatia Kosh wrote:
> > And I'd forgotten about this:
> >
> > " Eventually he turned the tables on them, climbing on top of Kirk
> > just to pin him down and tickle him mercilessly for several
> > minutes--after which he scrambled through the snow on all fours
> > after Christine, holding her down more gently and similarly
> > tickling *her*. Kirk finally stopped him by hugging him
> > affectionately and pinning his arms, and though Spock knew he had
> > recovered enough strength to be able to free himself, he gave in,
> > letting Kirk hold him and listening to his laughter. Immediately he
> > felt Christine next to and behind him, leaning across his back and
> > nuzzling his ear."
>
> LOL ... on another list, this particular scene was the topic of
> discussion, and we tried to convince G.D. that it *was* K/S ... two
> men who were 'just friends' did *not* act this way ... she didn't buy
> it for a minute <g>

Oh, I brought it up with her too, on another list. I called it "covert
sexuality." You can't change her mind on that subject, it's like
talking to a brick wall. A perfectly closed mind--I'm sure her pastor
is proud.

Anyway, doesn't Chapel seem like a future member of the Straight
Spouse Network (http://www.ssnetwk.org/index.shtml)? I mean, all that
talk about how Spock will have to "learn" to return her affection, her
fears about their future marriage that hit a boiling point when Spock
and Jim!! are reunited, her inability to get Spock *alone*--Jim is
always there.

Jim and Spock could join Closed Loop:

"A closed-loop relationship consists of two married men who don't
cheat on their wives with other women and who don't fool around with
other guys. It's an actual friendship between the guys, not just a
sexual liaison. And, the relationship between the guys is separate
from the married relationship they have with their wives. The goal is
to provide stability for the marriages and to bond with another guy."

lolol!!

-Hy

Hypatia Kosh <berli@mailcity.com>

Jan 23, 2003, 2:55:03 PM1/23/03
--- In ASC...@yahoogroups.com, syredronning wrote:
> Really, Hy, you have a masochistic trait

Well, I won't deny that! :^)

I'm a little bondage slut,
Short and stout:
Tie me up
And watch me pout!

> She is a good writer,
> but she is also the one who spoiled my little bit of positive image I
> once had of Chapel... and obviously that is irreparable, as I even
> couldn't stand Lyra's threesome or Juls' variation.

Oh, what a vile and vicious crime! Perhaps in time you will get over
it, and be able to enjoy their lovely stories.

> Maybe, in the
> future, I should make a Search&Replace of Ch and call her Jane ;) -

Well, there's a thought.

> it's terrible that her _name alone begins to spoil good stories for
> me.

Ouch, that *is* bad.

> > I dunno, I think we've (I've) dismissed this masterwork too soon.
> > 'Angels' is growing on me, doncha know.
>
> *shaking my head violently*
>
> No, Hy, don't go there, don't do this!
>
> Birgit *sitting down in the middle of her freshly printed K/S-Press
> editions and waving with garlic*

LOL. Well, there may be K/S/Ch coming out of me yet. ::sorry!::

-Hypatia <*>

Hypatia Kosh <berli@mailcity.com>

Jan 23, 2003, 2:55:03 PM1/23/03
--- In ASC...@yahoogroups.com, "J. Juls" <jjuls@t...> wrote:
> I want to buy these boots for my Vulcan, sir!
> It's Christmas eve, and these boots are just his size!
> Could you hurry, sir? Christine says there's not much time!
> You see, Spock walked outside 'bout a mile
> And it snowed here quite a pile!
> And I want him to look beautiful
> If Spocky meets jesus tonight!
>
> WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHboohoohoo! D:

hahahaha

If somebody from SpockLovesChristine catches us, we've had it!

-Hy (contemplating my own K/S/Ch)

Hypatia Kosh <berli@mailcity.com>

Jan 23, 2003, 2:55:02 PM1/23/03
--- Farfalla wrote:
> --- Hypatia Kosh wrote:

> > --- Farfalla wrote:
>
> > > Very SPF'y.
> >
> > SPF?
>
> Spirky pro-fic.

I was thinking the same thing.

> I quoted Della van Hise in bed today. That's got to be a new low...
>
> ~Farf

Thirty lashes with a beat-up copy of one of James Van Hise's
unauthorized Star Trek "guides"!

-Hy

syredronning <a.q@gmx.de>

Jan 23, 2003, 2:55:04 PM1/23/03
<berli@m...> wrote:

> -Hy (contemplating my own K/S/Ch)

This combination starts to non-cons torture me as reader :) Does it
help if I shout "MAYDAY" in your ears?

Birgit

*contemplating her own revenge max-squick-delivery with a package of
water sports and forced feminization*

Hypatia Kosh <berli@mailcity.com>

Jan 23, 2003, 2:55:06 PM1/23/03
--- In ASC...@yahoogroups.com, "syredronning <a.q@g...>" <a.q@g...> wrote:
> --- In ASC...@yahoogroups.com, "Hypatia Kosh <berli@m...>"
> <berli@m...> wrote:
>
> > -Hy (contemplating my own K/S/Ch)
>
> This combination starts to non-cons torture me as reader :) Does it
> help if I shout "MAYDAY" in your ears?
>
> Birgit
>
> *contemplating her own revenge max-squick-delivery with a package of
> water sports and forced feminization*

Squick all you want, but water sports turn me on!

Nya-nyaaaaaaa!

-Hy

syredronning <a.q@gmx.de>

Jan 23, 2003, 2:55:07 PM1/23/03
<berli@m...> wrote:
> > *contemplating her own revenge max-squick-delivery with a package
of
> > water sports and forced feminization*
>
> Squick all you want, but water sports turn me on!
>
> Nya-nyaaaaaaa!

*grinning broadly* I would've bet on this... nice to know the story
will have at least one reader ;)

Birgit

Hypatia Kosh <berli@mailcity.com>

Jan 23, 2003, 2:55:06 PM1/23/03
--- In ASC...@yahoogroups.com, "Karen <SEDisorder@a...>"

I'm spoiled! I live on the East Coast, and the ocean regulates our
temperature.

Anyway, I was really only thinking of the horsing around. Sex *in the
snow* didn't really occur to me (the ice would melt on you and that
would kind of sting).

-Hy

Farfalla <blueberrysnail@yahoo.com>

Jan 23, 2003, 4:55:01 PM1/23/03
<berli@m...> wrote:

> Anyway, doesn't Chapel seem like a future member of the
Straight
> Spouse Network

> Jim and Spock could join Closed Loop:

And you wonder why I affectionately consider you the resident
LGBTQXYZ history expert? ;-)

~Farfalla,
mostly just Q

Farfalla <blueberrysnail@yahoo.com>

Jan 23, 2003, 4:55:02 PM1/23/03
<berli@m...> wrote:

> If somebody from SpockLovesChristine catches us, we've had
it!

> -Hy (contemplating my own K/S/Ch)

I still think we should put all these amusing threesomes on a
website and call it the Fuq-With-Christine Fest or something... I
even have my own weird little "A Starship Named Desire" poem
to throw on there once I finish performing foot surgery on it... if
you'll pardon the poetry pun...

~Farfalla

T'Lin <LinkyS@aol.com>

Jan 23, 2003, 6:55:07 PM1/23/03
--- In ASC...@yahoogroups.com, "Saidicam29" <saidicam29@h...> wrote:

You know, it *was* on a Beach ... so I guess it wasn't this scene
afterall ... K & S tickling each other confused me <g> (and the fact
that I was only skimming the conversation on the other list at the
time <g>)

>:-]
T'Lin

T'Lin's Fanfic Page - http://www.geocities.com/tlin_s/
Femme Fuh-Q Fest - http://www.geocities.com/femme_fuhq_fest/
Round IX ... coming your way Feb. 1, 2003!

We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.
Oscar Wilde (1854 - 1900)

Saidicam29

Jan 23, 2003, 8:55:02 PM1/23/03
> LOL ... on another list, this particular scene was the topic of
> discussion, and we tried to convince G.D. that it *was* K/S ... two
> men who were 'just friends' did *not* act this way ... she didn't
> buy it for a minute <g>
>
> >:-]
> T'Lin
>

>> LOL Was it this scene? I'm remembering some scene where Spock
>> and Kirk were on a beach together, sharing a towel, and once again
>> tickling each other. But, it was a purely normal, platonic way
>> for grown men to simply wake up a sleeping friend...
>>
>> Saidicam29

You know, it *was* on a Beach ... so I guess it wasn't this scene
afterall ... K & S tickling each other confused me <g> (and the fact
that I was only skimming the conversation on the other list at the
time <g>)

>:-]
T'Lin

LOL! Understandable. It does seem to be a reoccurring theme in her stories, AFAIK.

Saidicam29

Farfalla <blueberrysnail@yahoo.com>

Jan 23, 2003, 10:55:07 PM1/23/03
--- In ASC...@yahoogroups.com, "T'Lin <LinkyS@a...>" <LinkyS@a...>
wrote:

> Yeah, sex-in-the-snow wouldn't be all that much fun ... but folling-
> around-in-the-snow, as a *prelude* to sex can be lots of fun <g>

Reminds me of Sara's super story about a Snowman, or something. Was
quite, *quite* hot and romantic!

http://spirk.cosmicduckling.com/sara <-- it's someplace on Sara's
site, also on the Advent Calendar (i think it was the first day,
wasn't it?)

~Farfalla

T'Lin <LinkyS@aol.com>

Jan 23, 2003, 10:55:06 PM1/23/03
--- In ASC...@yahoogroups.com, "Hypatia Kosh <berli@m...>"
<berli@m...> wrote:

It may regulate it, but this past week has been pretty damn cold
here, too (I believe I live a *bit* south of you, but in the same
general area <g>) ... you *know* it's cold out, when the harbor
freezes.

> Anyway, I was really only thinking of the horsing around. Sex *in
> the snow* didn't really occur to me (the ice would melt on you and
> that would kind of sting).
>
> -Hy

Yeah, sex-in-the-snow wouldn't be all that much fun ... but folling-

around-in-the-snow, as a *prelude* to sex can be lots of fun <g>

>:-]
T'Lin

T'Lin's Fanfic Page - http://www.geocities.com/tlin_s/
Femme Fuh-Q Fest - http://www.geocities.com/femme_fuhq_fest/
Round IX ... coming your way Feb. 1, 2003!

We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.
Oscar Wilde (1854 - 1900)

Hypatia Kosh <berli@mailcity.com>

Jan 23, 2003, 10:55:07 PM1/23/03
--- Farfalla wrote:

> --- Hypatia Kosh wrote:
>
> > Anyway, doesn't Chapel seem like a future member of the
> Straight
> > Spouse Network
>
> > Jim and Spock could join Closed Loop:
>
> And you wonder why I affectionately consider you the resident
> LGBTQXYZ history expert? ;-)

Hey, I don't make this stuff up!

-Hy, perpetually amazed as I regard the world

Hypatia Kosh <berli@mailcity.com>

Jan 23, 2003, 10:55:08 PM1/23/03
--- T'Lin wrote:
> --- Hypatia Kosh wrote:
> > I'm spoiled! I live on the East Coast, and the ocean regulates our
> > temperature.
> >

> It may regulate it, but this past week has been pretty damn cold
> here, too (I believe I live a *bit* south of you, but in the same
> general area <g>) ... you *know* it's cold out, when the harbor
> freezes.

This may be an asinine, healthy young person thing to say, but I'm
enjoying the deep freeze. Considering the fact that I collapsed in the
heat on a sidewalk in Alexandria, VA this summer, and in fact was so
ill that I could literally feel my brain slip from human to mammalian
control mode (human said 'pain is in the mind, and I'm late for work';
mammalian said 'we're dying--save us!'), I am quite pleased to be
chilled, frostbitten, blasted, windswept, chattering and generally
trembling with cold. A good dose of cold imbues vigor to the body and
the mind (whereas heat induces sloth). I, for, one, shall be glad to
have more of it. Hail hiberare!

-Hypatia

Sara

Jan 23, 2003, 10:55:12 PM1/23/03

--- "Farfalla <blueber...@yahoo.com>"

<blueber...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> --- In ASC...@yahoogroups.com, "T'Lin <LinkyS@a...>"
> <LinkyS@a...>
> wrote:
>
> > Yeah, sex-in-the-snow wouldn't be all that much
> > fun ... but folling-around-in-the-snow, as a
> > *prelude* to sex can be lots of fun <g>

Actually, jm did a great sex-in-the-snow story. A P/Q
where Q was protecting them from feeling the cold.
It's interesting the way she handles *feeling* the
snow without the numbness and sting of the cold. It's
called Aurora Borealis and was posted to ASCEM
sometime after New Years. (It was written for the
mano-a-mano holiday challenge.)

> Reminds me of Sara's super story about a Snowman, or
> something. Was quite, *quite* hot and romantic!

Thanks!

> http://spirk.cosmicduckling.com/sara <-- it's
> someplace on Sara's site, also on the Advent
Calendar
> (i think it was the first day, wasn't it?)

First day, that's right.

Sara

http://mailplus.yahoo.com

J. Juls

Jan 23, 2003, 10:55:04 PM1/23/03

Hey, aren't you the one with some good Chapel stories on your site? I know
I've read stories with a likable Chapel somewhere.

Julie

Saidicam29

Jan 23, 2003, 10:55:05 PM1/23/03
Well, here's the link to my site. I mainly write Sa/Am, but I do have 2 stories that Chapel is in. I *try* to make her into a normal well-rounded person compared to how she is often portrayed; but I'm not sure if I'm the one you're thinking of. <G>

Saidicam29
Check out my website:
Tribute: In Honor of Vulcan's First Family
www.geocities.com/vulcansfirstfamily

jm

Jan 24, 2003, 12:55:07 AM1/24/03
> This may be an asinine, healthy young person thing to say, but I'm
> enjoying the deep freeze. Considering the fact that I collapsed in the
> heat on a sidewalk in Alexandria, VA this summer, and in fact was so
> ill that I could literally feel my brain slip from human to mammalian
> control mode (human said 'pain is in the mind, and I'm late for work';
> mammalian said 'we're dying--save us!'), I am quite pleased to be
> chilled, frostbitten, blasted, windswept, chattering and generally
> trembling with cold. A good dose of cold imbues vigor to the body and
> the mind (whereas heat induces sloth). I, for, one, shall be glad to
> have more of it. Hail hiberare!
>
> -Hypatia

Coming from someone who moved from Hawaii to Alaska, I can say here, here!
(Most of the time, anyway.) Ok, driving on ice sucks, but oh well. Actually,
we've been having a freakishly warm winter this whole time now (winter
starts the end of Sept. here), it's 0f at the moment. So, anyone want to
send their cold here, we'll take it! Incidentally, the kids around here get
to have outdoor recess until it reaches -20f. That would go the same for
walking, I'd think.
-jm

jm

Jan 24, 2003, 12:55:08 AM1/24/03

> --- "Farfalla wrote:
> > > Yeah, sex-in-the-snow wouldn't be all that much
> > > fun ... but folling-around-in-the-snow, as a
> > > *prelude* to sex can be lots of fun <g>
> Sara wrote:
> Actually, jm did a great sex-in-the-snow story. A P/Q
> where Q was protecting them from feeling the cold.
> It's interesting the way she handles *feeling* the
> snow without the numbness and sting of the cold. It's
> called Aurora Borealis and was posted to ASCEM
> sometime after New Years. (It was written for the
> mano-a-mano holiday challenge.)
>
> > Reminds me of Sara's super story about a Snowman, or
> > something. Was quite, *quite* hot and romantic!
>
> Thanks!
>
> > http://spirk.cosmicduckling.com/sara <-- it's
> > someplace on Sara's site, also on the Advent
> Calendar
> > (i think it was the first day, wasn't it?)
>
> First day, that's right.
>
> Sara

Hey, thanks for mentioning me, Sara and Julie! :-) You got to write about
what you know, after all. ;-) And Sara's story *did* kick ass. :-) The
advent calendar was fun. (Thank you Kira!)
-jm

Sandra <bandicca@aol.com>

Jan 24, 2003, 8:55:07 AM1/24/03
--- In ASC...@yahoogroups.com, "jm" <moosestew@a...> wrote:
> So, anyone want to
> send their cold here, we'll take it! Incidentally, the kids around
here get

> -jm

We graciously accept your offer. It has been 10 degrees or less all
week here in New York. You may have all our cold.

Bandicca

Selek

Jan 24, 2003, 12:55:04 PM1/24/03
| > So, anyone want to
| > send their cold here, we'll take it! Incidentally, the kids around
| here get
|
| > -jm
|
| We graciously accept your offer. It has been 10 degrees or less all
| week here in New York. You may have all our cold.
|
| Bandicca

Hell, you want cold, we got cold. It got down to -40C and F (no, that's not
the windchill, that was the actual temperature) here two nights ago. Now,
it's a balmy -20C (-4F).

Selek

Saya <t_mina@subspacemail.com>

Jan 24, 2003, 12:55:05 PM1/24/03
--- In ASC...@yahoogroups.com, Selek <selek@s...> wrote:

> | We graciously accept your offer. It has been 10 degrees or less all
> | week here in New York. You may have all our cold.
> |
> | Bandicca
>
> Hell, you want cold, we got cold. It got down to -40C and F (no,
that's not
> the windchill, that was the actual temperature) here two nights ago.
Now,
> it's a balmy -20C (-4F).
>
> Selek

Jeez, and here in Finland we have warmer temperature today than in
Dallas, Texas! Only -4C (25F)...

Saya

band...@aol.com

Jan 24, 2003, 12:55:05 PM1/24/03
In a message dated 1/24/2003 10:52:07 AM Eastern Standard Time, se...@shaw.ca
writes:

> Hell, you want cold, we got cold. It got down to -40C and F (no, that's not
> the windchill, that was the actual temperature) here two nights ago. Now,
> it's a balmy -20C (-4F).
>
> Selek

Well shut my mouth! It doesn't sound like you need anymore. Maybe we should
take some of yours. lol

Bandicca

kira-nerys

Jan 24, 2003, 12:55:03 PM1/24/03

Jan 24, 2003, 12:55:03 PM1/24/03

--- jm <moos...@acsalaska.net> wrote:
> Coming from someone who moved from Hawaii to Alaska,
> I can say here, here! (Most of the time, anyway.)
Ok,
> driving on ice sucks, but oh well. Actually,
> we've been having a freakishly warm winter this
> whole time now (winter starts the end of Sept.
here),
> it's 0f at the moment. So, anyone want to
> send their cold here, we'll take it! Incidentally,
> the kids around here get to have outdoor recess
until
> it reaches -20f. That would go the same for
> walking, I'd think.
> -jm

Yay! Other people who love the cold!! I live in the

Washington, DC area so we don't get really *cold*
here, but I love winter, and snow, and ice. And I
really hate the "melt your brains out" summers we get
here (though they're not as bad as Florida and I
suffered through 8 years there). I get the dirtiest
looks from people when I get excited about a snowy
weather forecast and folks just don't understand why I
get so cranky when winter is over and summer is on the
way. They treat me like some sort of traitorous
mutant.

Sara

http://mailplus.yahoo.com

Selek

Jan 24, 2003, 12:55:04 PM1/24/03
| > Coming from someone who moved from Hawaii to Alaska,
| > I can say here, here! (Most of the time, anyway.)
| Ok,
| > driving on ice sucks, but oh well. Actually,
| > we've been having a freakishly warm winter this
| > whole time now (winter starts the end of Sept.
| here),
| > it's 0f at the moment. So, anyone want to
| > send their cold here, we'll take it! Incidentally,
| > the kids around here get to have outdoor recess
| until
| > it reaches -20f. That would go the same for
| > walking, I'd think.
| > -jm

I hate winter! Right now, it's -20C (-4F), but I can't compete with Alaska
temps. But yes, we've had a warm winter too. It's because of El Nino that
it's been so warm. But, we did get a good dump of snow, and we sure do need
the moisture!!

Selek

Sara

Jan 24, 2003, 2:55:02 PM1/24/03

--- kira-nerys <kar...@kardasi.com> wrote:
> We got even more in common, Sara, than our kinks and
> our slash interests *g*
>
> I like the cold too. I prefer it to summer, and last
> summer here was really *hot* for Sweden and ...
ewww.

> Kira

Cool! :) It's just so cozy, and comfortable, and nice
bundling up with warm sweaters and lap blankets and
hot tea in front of a roaring fire. Summer just
doesn't have anything that really compares (in my
opinion).
Sara

http://mailplus.yahoo.com

Sara

Jan 24, 2003, 2:55:02 PM1/24/03

--- Selek <se...@shaw.ca> wrote:
> I hate winter! Right now, it's -20C (-4F), but I
> can't compete with Alaska temps. But yes, we've had

> a warm winter too. It's because of El Nino that
> it's been so warm. But, we did get a good dump of
> snow, and we sure do need the moisture!!
>
> Selek

What area do you live in, Selek? Here in the
Washington, D.C. area, El Nino is giving us an
unusually snowy and cold winter. I'm hoping that
conditions will be right this year for one of our rare
blizzards in which we get 3-4 feet of snow overnight.
That's a "once a decade" storm here.

Sara

http://mailplus.yahoo.com

Hypatia Kosh <berli@mailcity.com>

Jan 24, 2003, 2:55:03 PM1/24/03
--- Sara wrote:
> Yay! Other people who love the cold!! I live in the
> Washington, DC area so we don't get really *cold*
> here, but I love winter, and snow, and ice. And I
> really hate the "melt your brains out" summers we get
> here (though they're not as bad as Florida and I
> suffered through 8 years there). I get the dirtiest
> looks from people when I get excited about a snowy
> weather forecast and folks just don't understand why I
> get so cranky when winter is over and summer is on the
> way. They treat me like some sort of traitorous
> mutant.

Part of the problem in the DC area is that nobody knows how to *drive*
in the snow and ice, so there are lots of accidents. In the winter of
2000/2001 there was a horrible 100+ car accident southbound on I-95 in
Virginia that happened at 11AM during a relatively mild snowstorm.
They closed the interstate for hours.

The other problem is that it only snows a lot every 3-5 years, so they
NEVER have enough money in the snow removal/sand/salt budget to handle
years like that. And when it does snow, they over-react and salt
everything to death, rusting everyone's cars. Cars are very important,
of primary importance, in the DC area, unlike many of the other places
I've lived. Maybe it's because downtown DC was built on the scale of a
colossus rather than man, or perhaps it's the cancerous sprawl. Either
way, I once walked from Alexandria to West Falls Church and people
thought I was *crazy*.

I used to love snowstorms when I went to school in MD, because they
would cancel school at the drop of a hat. Light dustings that the
superindendant would laugh at in a New England town kept me at home.
(1/4 mi from the doors of my school--lol!) Yup, that was pretty sweet.

-Hy

Sara

Jan 24, 2003, 6:55:02 PM1/24/03

<be...@mailcity.com> wrote:
> Part of the problem in the DC area is that nobody
> knows how to *drive* in the snow and ice, so there
> are lots of accidents. In the winter of 2000/2001
> there was a horrible 100+ car accident
> southbound on I-95 in Virginia that happened at 11AM

> during a relatively mild snowstorm.
> They closed the interstate for hours.

I'm definitely one of those people who don't know how
to drive in snow and ice. I, at least, have the sense
to stay off the roads until they're dry and safe. (I
work at home and have the luxury of not having to
drive anywhere if its snowy out.)

> The other problem is that it only snows a lot every
> 3-5 years, so they NEVER have enough money in the
> snow removal/sand/salt budget to handle
> years like that. And when it does snow, they
> over-react and salt everything to death, rusting
> everyone's cars.

Yeah. The roads are still salty from the last time it
*threatened* snow. We never even got any appreciable
accumulation and the cars are still getting torn up.

> I used to love snowstorms when I went to school in
> MD, because they would cancel school at the drop of
> hat. Light dustings that the superindendant would
> laugh at in a New England town kept me at home.
> (1/4 mi from the doors of my school--lol!) Yup, that
> was pretty sweet.

I went to school in Virginia and it was much the same
way.

I just love looking out at the snow and seeing
everything so peaceful and beautiful and being warm
and safe and dry at home. It's just a very comforting
feeling to me.

Sara

http://mailplus.yahoo.com

Selek

Jan 24, 2003, 6:55:03 PM1/24/03
| > Hell, you want cold, we got cold. It got down to -40C and F (no, that's
not
| > the windchill, that was the actual temperature) here two nights ago.
Now,
| > it's a balmy -20C (-4F).
| >
| > Selek
| >

| Well shut my mouth! It doesn't sound like you need anymore. Maybe we
should
| take some of yours. lol
|
| Bandicca

That would be nice!

Selek

Selek

Jan 24, 2003, 6:55:04 PM1/24/03
| > I hate winter! Right now, it's -20C (-4F), but I
| > can't compete with Alaska temps. But yes, we've had
|
| > a warm winter too. It's because of El Nino that
| > it's been so warm. But, we did get a good dump of
| > snow, and we sure do need the moisture!!
| >
| > Selek
|
| What area do you live in, Selek? Here in the
| Washington, D.C. area, El Nino is giving us an
| unusually snowy and cold winter. I'm hoping that
| conditions will be right this year for one of our rare
| blizzards in which we get 3-4 feet of snow overnight.
| That's a "once a decade" storm here.
|
| Sara

I live in Edmonton, Canada. We're on the 53rd parallel...same as Moscow.
And someone asked what you can do in the summer? Well, how about basking on
the patio, sipping a nice cold beer or glass of white wine.

Selek

band...@aol.com

Jan 24, 2003, 8:55:01 PM1/24/03
In a message dated 1/24/2003 5:14:20 PM Eastern Standard Time, se...@shaw.ca
writes:

> >Hell, you want cold, we got cold. It got down to -40C and F (no, that's

> not
> | >the windchill, that was the actual temperature) here two nights ago.
> Now,
> | >it's a balmy -20C (-4F).
> | >
> | >Selek
> | >

> | Well shut my mouth! It doesn't sound like you need anymore. Maybe we
> should
> | take some of yours. lol
> |
> | Bandicca
>
> That would be nice!
>
> Selek
>

> Well tomorrow it will be a balmy, breezy 30 degrees. I can hardly wait. I'm
breaking out the bikini and sunglasses.

Bandicca

Sara

Jan 25, 2003, 2:55:02 PM1/25/03

--- Selek <se...@shaw.ca> wrote:
> I live in Edmonton, Canada. We're on the 53rd
> parallel...same as Moscow.
> And someone asked what you can do in the summer?
> Well, how about basking on
> the patio, sipping a nice cold beer or glass of
> white wine.
>
> Selek

Ooh, so far north and a continental climate to boot.
Damn cold and lots of snow. Sounds nice!!

Here in the summer all you can do is hide indoors and
try not to melt in the 99 degrees F/90 percent
humidity heat. Bleh. And dodge the mosquitoes. But I
guess that's everywhere.

Sara

http://mailplus.yahoo.com

J. Juls

Jan 25, 2003, 2:55:04 PM1/25/03

Yeah, that's the site! I do like the idea about the Vulcan Food Sluts.

Julie

Saidicam29

Jan 25, 2003, 2:55:08 PM1/25/03

LOL! Thanks. BTW...your Sp/K/Ch story has been on my mind since you wrote it. This penis tentacle idea is great! I've been mulling this over for several days now...it's inspired some interesting Sa/Am dreams for me! LOL!

Saidicam29

Selek

Jan 25, 2003, 2:55:12 PM1/25/03
| > Well, here's the link to my site. I mainly write Sa/Am, but I
| > do have 2 stories that Chapel is in. I *try* to make her into a
| > normal well-rounded person compared to how she is often
| > portrayed; but I'm not sure if I'm the one you're thinking of. <G>
| >

| Yeah, that's the site! I do like the idea about the Vulcan Food Sluts.
|
| Julie
|

| LOL! Thanks. BTW...your Sp/K/Ch story has been on my mind since you
wrote it. This penis tentacle idea is great! I've been mulling this over
for several days now...it's inspired some interesting Sa/Am dreams for me!
LOL!

| Saidicam29

And that's a good thing, right?

Selek

Saidicam29

Jan 25, 2003, 2:55:12 PM1/25/03
| Yeah, that's the site! I do like the idea about the Vulcan Food Sluts.
|
| Julie
|

| LOL! Thanks. BTW...your Sp/K/Ch story has been on my mind since you
wrote it. This penis tentacle idea is great! I've been mulling this over
for several days now...it's inspired some interesting Sa/Am dreams for me!
LOL!

| Saidicam29

And that's a good thing, right?

Selek