NEW KSOF Loneliness 1/1 Poem K/S G

1 view

kira-nerys

Oct 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/14/00
Author: kira-nerys

Rising high
Questioning

No words are spoken
They simply stand
Pain is slowly drifting away.
Together.

T'Rhys

Oct 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/14/00
At 08:24 AM 10/14/2000 -0700, kira-nerys wrote:

>Title: Loneliness

Highly evocative imagery. You can really sense the emotions here. I'm a
little confused by the first stanza, though. The third line seems -
incomplete? I'm probably just reading it wrong.

LL&P }:)
"T'Rhys" <tkn...@ix.netcom.com>

J S Cavalcante

Oct 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/15/00

Lovely, lovely description of a K/S moment, kira. I've written at least
one of those observation-room moments in a story, and I've read a few
written by others, and I never get tired of them. You described yours
beautifully.

LL&P
J S

kira-nerys

Oct 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/15/00

> Lovely, lovely description of a K/S moment, kira. I've written at least
> one of those observation-room moments in a story, and I've read a few
> written by others, and I never get tired of them. You described yours
> beautifully.
>
> LL&P
> J S

Thank you J S. I'm glad you enjoyed this. I like poetry more and more :-) It's a welcome change from writing a long story and a poem can contain so much emotion with so few words. It's fun to write and read poetry, vignettes and short challenge stories as well. And they don't require long, detailed sex-scenes <G> Of course, stories don't always do that either, but I somehow end up writing one most of the time.

kira-nerys

kira-nerys

Oct 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/15/00

> At 08:24 AM 10/14/2000 -0700, kira-nerys wrote:
> >
> >Title: Loneliness
> >

> Highly evocative imagery. You can really sense the emotions here. I'm a
> little confused by the first stanza, though. The third line seems -
> incomplete? I'm probably just reading it wrong.
>
> LL&P }:)
> "T'Rhys" <tkn...@ix.netcom.com>

Are you talking about this?

He wakes up at night

Something pulling
Someone.
At him.

If this is it, you're supposed to read it the same way as you would read this.

"He wakes up at night. Something pulling - someone - at him."

I guess if you'd write it in a story it would go like this. He wakes up at night. Something - someone - is pulling at him.

Um... whatever <g<

Anyway, thanks for the feedback, I'm glad you enjoyed it even if the first stanza was confusing to you.

T'Rhys

Oct 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/15/00
At 12:31 PM 10/15/2000 -0700, kira-nerys wrote:

>Are you talking about this?
>
>He wakes up at night
>Something pulling
>Someone.
>At him.
>
>If this is it, you're supposed to read it the same way as you would read
this.

>"He wakes up at night. Something pulling - someone - at him."

Yes, that's what I figured you meant. What confused me was the full stop
after "someone", which seemed to leave the "at him" off by itself with no
references rather than the possible "someone at him". Rather disturbing
idea, actually.

LL&P }:)
"T'Rhys" <tkn...@ix.netcom.com>

Aditi D

Oct 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/18/00

Kira,
This was a lovely poem - I particularly liked the last stanza.
Aditi

http://profiles.msn.com.