Please resend July SBS stuff to me Fwd: SBS Summer challenge

Farfalla

Jul 22, 2004, 10:55:01 AM7/22/04
Hi, everyone...

To help out Kira and to help make the stories available a leetle
sooner, I'm going to do the coding for the July issue of Side by
Side, the one that was supposed to be the KSOF summer frottage
challenge (this is NOT the friday the 13th thing.)

If you submitted a story, poem, piece of art, drabble, baked good,
or small furry animal to this issue, the one that was supposed to be
out on July 1, please RE-SEND it, to blueberrysnail @ yahoo.com and
let me know what it is. I'll take most formats--
Word, .rtf, .txt, .cwk, .html ... just please, if you want to make
me happy, please turn off Smart Quotes in Word. ^_^

People I know who probably need to send things in specifically are
Lyrastar and K'Chaps. Hy, is the copy I'm supposed to use clearly
marked in your folder or is it hidden somewhere else?

Anyway, thanks again, and hope this isn't too big of an
inconvenience.

~Farfalla

--- In SBS-...@yahoogroups.com, "Kira" <kira@k...> wrote:
Farfalla is helping me with the Summer Challenge stories, so anyone
who wrote one, could you please send to Farfie? She'll make an
announcement about it onlist and contact the authors as well, so
that you can all send them to her. That way you won't have to wait
very long for the stories.

Kira
--- End forwarded message ---