My apologies

Alexas

Apr 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/30/98

I was rummaging through my trash file last night, and I came upon several
ASCEM posts that my vicious trained killfile had mistaken for spam (for
various reasons, but the predominant one was the presence of the word
"fuck" in the subject line--c'mon people, doesn't *anyone* read the FAQ?
:::Alexas looks sternly around the group for a moment:::)

Anyhow, my apologies to the following:

Robin Lawrie
Jungle Kitty
Admiral TAG