Re: AQ, you bitch...

Farfalla

Nov 4, 2004, 4:55:28 PM11/4/04

Hahahahahahhahahahahhahahhahaha.

--- In ASC...@yahoogroups.com, "Hypatia Kosh" <berli@m...> wrote:

> You made me want that stupid Alexis Fegan Black zine ... now where am
> I going to get a copy, huh?
>
> Don't you think I have enough expenses? <g>

> ooo, you bitch ... now I have to have it and I don't want to have to
> have it ...
>
> This is going to eat up my comic book budget. I hope you're happy!

Yeah, and I can't even buy it for hir because I already mailed the giant birthday
package. So there.

Acidqueen

Nov 4, 2004, 4:55:28 PM11/4/04

--- In ASC...@yahoogroups.com, "Hypatia Kosh" <berli@m...> wrote:

Hehe. When I read the topic, I really feared you were angry *g*

> "An intriguing mixture if you like kinky content on the
> psychologically healthy side."

> ooo, you bitch ... now I have to have it and I don't want to have to
> have it ...
>
> This is going to eat up my comic book budget. I hope you're happy!

Hehe. Well, now I am; the harder part will be in case you read it and
don't like it - then I'll never hear the end of it :)

Birgit, indulging in watching X-Files season 9

Hypatia Kosh

Nov 4, 2004, 4:55:27 PM11/4/04

--- In ASC...@yahoogroups.com, "kira-nerys" <kira@k...> wrote:
> Which zine is that, Hy?
>
> Kira

Psychic Storm. Birgit just recced it.

I like dominant Spock, but I don't like dominant Spock because there
are too many crummy dominant Spock stories so I get sick of it. But
good Dom!Spock or Dom!Kirk is mega-awesome.

-Hy

Farfalla

Nov 4, 2004, 4:55:30 PM11/4/04

God, I can't wait until someone thinks this is a real flame war.

~Farfalla,
glad that at least this time her name isn't in the subject header of a 119-thread post

A.Q

Nov 4, 2004, 6:55:03 PM11/4/04

Hello Hypatia,

> You made me want that stupid Alexis Fegan Black zine ... now where am
> I going to get a copy, huh?

I also just skimmed through "Private Possessions" (short hurt/long
comfort zine) and "Covert Action" (for all the hotness you would
probably be annoyed by longhaired Spock and his slave Zhames on covert
action on Romulus). But I think AFX is the one well-known K/S author
that pushes my kink buttons best :)

Birgit

http://www.syredronning.de - Home of the Acidqueen

Katrine Myra

Nov 4, 2004, 8:55:01 PM11/4/04

On 04 Nov 2004 22:02 CET you wrote:

> God, I can't wait until someone thinks this is a real flame war.

It's like a fluffy, friendly flame war! Man, I love this list, everyone is so nice and mature. :)

*gives cookies to list*

- Kat

Babs Bunny

Nov 4, 2004, 8:55:03 PM11/4/04

Dude! Spock has red eyes and stuff! Cool!

Babs Bunny

> > > God, I can't wait until someone thinks this is a real flame war.
> >
> > It's like a fluffy, friendly flame war! Man, I love this list, everyone
is so nice and
> mature. :)
>

> *snirk*
>
> A fluffy flame war. Awwwwwesome. Can we toast marshmallows? Out of Nimoy's
> penis, like they did in ST V?
>
> Don't believe me? Go look:
> http://www.cosmicduckling.com/spirk/whitefluff.html
>
> > *gives cookies to list*
>
> Are they K/S cookies? I can only eat K/S cookies.
>
> Of course, I'll eat S/Mc pie.
>
> ~Farfalla
>

> Messages from this list are mirrored on the ASCEM newsgroup.
> more information about your subscription to ASCEM/L.
> Yahoo! Groups Links

Hypatia Kosh

Nov 4, 2004, 8:55:08 PM11/4/04

> > > It's like a fluffy, friendly flame war! Man, I love this list,
everyone
> is so nice and
> > mature. :)
> >
> > *snirk*
> >
> > A fluffy flame war. Awwwwwesome. Can we toast marshmallows? Out of
Nimoy's
> > penis, like they did in ST V?
> >
> > Don't believe me? Go look:
> > http://www.cosmicduckling.com/spirk/whitefluff.html
> >
> > > *gives cookies to list*
> >
> > Are they K/S cookies? I can only eat K/S cookies.
> >
> > Of course, I'll eat S/Mc pie.
> >
> > ~Farfalla
> >

> Dude! Spock has red eyes and stuff! Cool!
>
> Babs Bunny

[corrected top post]

Lol, you are so right! I wonder if it was just the crummy transfer
quality, or the reflected firelight. Watch out, it's the Nimoy-tron!
Laser-beams from his eyes! Somebody call the President! Looks like a
job for Superman!

-Hy (man, red sox mania survives election--I'm feeling camp-tastic!)

Hypatia Kosh

Nov 4, 2004, 8:55:04 PM11/4/04

--- In ASC...@yahoogroups.com, "Acidqueen" <a.q@g...> wrote:

> Hehe. When I read the topic, I really feared you were angry *g*

D'oh. Well, I have been known to blow up, although I wouldn't use that
kind of language if I were actually angry at you ... I find it to be
below the belt.

> Hehe. Well, now I am; the harder part will be in case you read it and
> don't like it - then I'll never hear the end of it :)

Lol, true.

-Hy

Hypatia Kosh

Nov 4, 2004, 8:55:06 PM11/4/04

--- In ASC...@yahoogroups.com, "A.Q" <a.q@g...> wrote:
> Hello Hypatia,
>
> > You made me want that stupid Alexis Fegan Black zine ... now where am
> > I going to get a copy, huh?
>
> I also just skimmed through "Private Possessions" (short hurt/long
> comfort zine)

Short hurt, long comfort, eh? Sounds good to me.

> and "Covert Action" (for all the hotness you would
> probably be annoyed by longhaired Spock and his slave Zhames on covert
> action on Romulus).

You're exactly right. Romulan slave role-play? Yawn.

> But I think AFX is the one well-known K/S author
> that pushes my kink buttons best :)

Hee hee hee! New lesson learned: listen to your *friend's* advice, not
just the first person who was polite to you. Whew!

-Hy