FB for The Siren's Call (KSOF)

Selek

Oct 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/21/00
What a beautiful story. The phrase that kept resounding in my ears as I
read this was "There are always possibilites." This story had many
possibilities for Kirk. I was glad to see him back in the Nexus, knowing
that he would try again.

Thank you for this moment!

Selek

hafital

Oct 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/22/00
From: Selek <se...@powersurfr.com>

> What a beautiful story. The phrase that kept resounding in my ears
as I
> read this was "There are always possibilites." This story had many
> possibilities for Kirk. I was glad to see him back in the Nexus,
knowing
> that he would try again.
>
> Thank you for this moment!

Thanks Selek. Yes, that is so aptly put, "There are always
possibilites." How true. That's something I we lose sight of
sometimes.

Thanks again.

hafital