Slash and Religion (was Re: NEW: Picard in the Garden)

1 view

Scarlet

Jan 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/15/99
Re: Slash and Religion (was Re: NEW: Picard in the Garden)
Date:
Fri, 15 Jan 1999 19:45:28 -0000
From:
Scarlet <sca...@mbox301.swipnet.se>
To:
"'as...@earthlink.net'" <as...@earthlink.net>

Ruth Gifford wrote:

> So, how do we all feel about slash and religion? Is
> this a big taboo, a kink, or something that doesn't
> matter one way or another?

Speaking only for myself, I say, slash away.
If people are sensitive about the subject, the NR code
could be used, like Ascem Noone did in the brave, bold,
beautiful "Picard in the garden".

Scarlet, born-again K/S fundamentalist

(seriously considering sending The Boys
on a mission to Mount Olympus)

Rae Trail

Jan 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/17/99
Re: [ASCEML] Re: Slash and Religion (was Re: NEW: Picard in the Garden)
Date:
Sun, 17 Jan 1999 13:05:59 -0800 (PST)
From:
Rae Trail <rae_...@yahoo.com>
To:
as...@earthlink.net

> Ruth Gifford wrote:
>
> > So, how do we all feel about slash and religion? Is
> > this a big taboo, a kink, or something that doesn't
> > matter one way or another?

Scarlet replied;

> Speaking only for myself, I say, slash away.
> If people are sensitive about the subject, the NR code
> could be used, like Ascem Noone did in the brave, bold,
> beautiful "Picard in the garden".
>
> Scarlet, born-again K/S fundamentalist
>
> (seriously considering sending The Boys
> on a mission to Mount Olympus)

Rae writes:

I'm *shocked* Scarlet. And you told me not to tempt you. Get thee to
a nunnery, go!

Rae

Rae Trail

Jan 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/18/99
Date:
Sat, 16 Jan 1999 00:35:54 -0800 (PST)
From:
Rae Trail <rae_...@yahoo.com>

To:
as...@earthlink.net

> Ruth Gifford wrote:
>
> > So, how do we all feel about slash and religion? Is
> > this a big taboo, a kink, or something that doesn't
> > matter one way or another?

Scarlet replied:

> Speaking only for myself, I say, slash away.
> If people are sensitive about the subject, the NR code
> could be used, like Ascem Noone did in the brave, bold,
> beautiful "Picard in the garden".
>
> Scarlet, born-again K/S fundamentalist
>
> (seriously considering sending The Boys
> on a mission to Mount Olympus)

Rae writes:

I'm *shocked* Scarlet. And you told me tno to tempt you. Get thee to
a nunnery, go!

Rae

Interested in the ASCEM(L) Round Robin? There's still time!
Write to eres...@cyberg8t.com and ask to be put on the list!!

Posting to ASCEM is easy--just send your messages to as...@earthlink.net

To subscribe or unsubscribe to the mirror list--and for all other
list-related inquiries, write to asc...@aol.com

Scarlet

Jan 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/19/99
Re: Slash and Religion (was Re: NEW: Picard in the Garden)
Date:
Mon, 18 Jan 1999 15:12:23 -0000

Brancher wrote:

> But I have on my hard drive a little fanfic about Hephaistos,
> my favourite Greek god (and wouldn't I just love to get him
> together with Odo...hmmmm)

I want to read this. Hephaistos is definitely a hunk.
And of course, you know the name of his Roman counterpart?

Yeah, that's right. Interesting coincidence, no?

Pax vobiscum,

Scarlet

P.S. Right answer, ans speaking of hunks: Vulcan.

Posting to ASCEM is easy: send your messages to <as...@earthlink.net>