Killing Time/Newbie

Iz2hotintx

Jul 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/1/99
RE: Killing Time/Newbie
Date:
01 Jul 1999 15:37:21 GMT
From:
iz2ho...@aol.com (Iz2hotintx)
To:
<alt-startrek-creati...@moderators.isc.org>
Newsgroups:
alt.startrek.creative.erotica.moderated

Hello everyone! I'm new, but couldn't resist jumping in on this one. Been
buying zines since 1980 (yes, I'm that old), and have quite a few of Della's
stuff. She published her zines under the name of "Pon Farr Press" and had
beautiful artwork. More to the point, she did announce her pro novel in one of
her flyers. She even wrote a K/S version of Killing Time. Unfortunately, I
couldn't afford it at the time...sigh.

She also did a wonderful Gen zine called "Steller Gas". The color cover is
amazing. I can offer more info, but don't want to be boring. Will be looking
for your comments on line...

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Posting to ASCEM is easy: send your messages to <as...@earthlink.net>

http://www.onelist.com/subscribe.cgi/ASCEML

Syd...@aol.com

Jul 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/3/99
Re: [ASCEML] Killing Time/Newbie
Date:
Fri, 2 Jul 1999 09:31:00 EDT
From:
Syd...@aol.com
To:
as...@earthlink.net
CC:
Iz2ho...@aol.com

In a message dated 7/2/99 12:49:48 AM Central Daylight Time,
iz2ho...@aol.com writes:

<< iz2ho...@aol.com >>
please tell us more about these zines. Ahhh. zines. Welcome newbie.

Iz2hotintx

Jul 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/5/99
Re: Killing Time/Newbie
Date:
04 Jul 1999 06:34:24 GMT

From:
iz2ho...@aol.com (Iz2hotintx)
To:
<alt-startrek-creati...@moderators.isc.org>
Newsgroups:
alt.startrek.creative.erotica.moderated

As Sydvick wants more info on my old zines, and I am a *big* Sydvick fan, I'm
gonna pass on more until ya all yell stop!

The Della Van Hise zines I have are all from around 1979-81. They are all
called "Naked Times". Many of the stories reflect the era we were in; the guys
are not well adjusted, it's all a big bad secret, etc. However, it was still
amazing to see anything like it. Most of my early 80's zines are Canon or Mary
Sue stuff.

Back to artwork. Unreal... Buy this stuff if you can find it. One of my
favorite pics is a drawing of Kirk and Spock out on a lark. Spock in PJ's -
sans top holding a stuffed toy sehlat. Kirk has the pajama top. And only the
top. And a spray can. Get the idea?

Want to hear more? I will be looking for comments...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

AKite...@aol.com

Jul 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/5/99
Re: [ASCEML] Killing Time/Newbie
Date:
Mon, 5 Jul 1999 16:06:32 EDT
From:
AKite...@aol.com
To:
as...@earthlink.net

iz2ho...@AOL.COM writes:

> The Della Van Hise zines I have are all from around 1979-81. They are all
> called "Naked Times". Many of the stories reflect the era we were in; the
> guys
> are not well adjusted, it's all a big bad secret, etc. However, it was
> still
> amazing to see anything like it. Most of my early 80's zines are Canon or
> Mary
> Sue stuff.
>
> Back to artwork. Unreal... Buy this stuff if you can find it. One of my
> favorite pics is a drawing of Kirk and Spock out on a lark. Spock in PJ's
-
> sans top holding a stuffed toy sehlat. Kirk has the pajama top. And only
> the
> top. And a spray can. Get the idea?
>
> Want to hear more? I will be looking for comments...

I saw this post, stood up and went over to the zine collection behind me.
I found three of Della's zines, but all were full length novels written
under her pen name of Alexis Feagan Black. The ones I have are
Dreams of the Sleepers, Private Possessions and Fire and Ice. Della
rewrote Dreams of the Sleepers without the K/S elements and tried to
sell it to Pocket Books and got turned down. IMO, it would have been
a very boring story without the sex. <g>

This is a very interesting thread.

A. Kite

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Syd...@aol.com

Jul 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/5/99
Re: [ASCEML] Killing Time/Newbie
Date:
Mon, 5 Jul 1999 20:36:09 EDT

Uh hem. Do you have a scanner. Some-one might want to see that picture in the
PJ'S!!! Are you bribable?

Helsos

Jul 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/7/99

To:
<alt-startrek-creati...@moderators.isc.org>
From:
hel...@aol.comnospam (Helsos)
Date:
06 Jul 1999 12:51:10 GMT
Re: Killing Time/Newbie

>One of my
>> favorite pics is a drawing of Kirk and Spock out on a lark. Spock in PJ's
>
>-
>> sans top holding a stuffed toy sehlat. Kirk has the pajama top. And
>only
>> the
>> top. And a spray can. Get the idea?

That would be Naked Times 4/5