FB for The Last Straw (KSOF)

1 view

Selek

Oct 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/22/00
Hoo-hoo! What a terrific story indeed! The sex scene between Spock and
Kirk rates 2 cold showers and 2 hand jobs!! Hot!! Sizzling hot!! And as
for those questions posed at the end of this sizzler....I want them
answered too. I especially liked the show Kirk put on for Spock. More!!
That was such a dick-raiser!! When are you going to have Spock
reciprocate?

Selek [tucking himself in]

l...@ematic.com

Oct 22, 2000, 8:16:27 PM10/22/00
--- In ASC...@egroups.com, "Selek" <selek@p...> wrote:
> Hoo-hoo! What a terrific story indeed! The sex scene between
> Spock and Kirk rates 2 cold showers and 2 hand jobs!! Hot!!
> Sizzling hot!! And as for those questions posed at the end of this
> sizzler....I want them answered too. I especially liked the show
> Kirk put on for Spock. More!!
> That was such a dick-raiser!! When are you going to have Spock
> reciprocate?
>
> Selek [tucking himself in]

There is going to be sequel at some point, more for the sake of
winding up Leyland's situation than anything else, but I suppose I'll
have to include a sex scene in it too. Since you're twisting my arm,
and all that.<grin>

Glad you liked it!

Liz