Klingon Strike Force calls for NEW BLOOD!

Vice Admiral Volar epetai-K'zota-K'Onor

Feb 27, 2004, 7:02:44 AM2/27/04
http://home.tampabay.rr.com/zaekyn/KSF/

One of the longest running Klingon organizations is seeking new blood
to enter the proud horde! Do honor to your house, and seek glory
through battle at the Klingon Strike Force!

We offer a variety of creative outlets, including an intimate
role-playing setting that isn't filled with nameless or faceless
players that are unreachable. We also sport a welcoming attitude to
all new warriors who seek their glory within the Empire!

Find your honor at the Klingon Strike Force....
http://home.tampabay.rr.com/zaekyn/KSF/

-Vice Admiral Volar epetai-K'zota-K'Onor
Internal Intelligence Commander
High Grand Lord Regent of Orion Operations
Personnel Procurement/Recruitment Commander
Imperial Fleet Construction Centre Overviewer
Klingon Strike Force Command Staff Member
IKV Stardemon, IKV Hurghmas', IKV Starjammer Commander

Felly Lopez

Nov 18, 2008, 9:02:58 AM11/18/08
Your link doesn't work, you smooth-foreheaded coward

"Vice Admiral Volar epetai-K'zota-K'Onor" <vo...@tampabay.rr.com> wrote in
message news:854e517c.04022...@posting.google.com...