Now hiring.

itsallwk2...@gmail.com

Apr 22, 2020, 6:30:41 PM4/22/20
Hiring for an all female cleaning service supervisory position.Must be a well rounded,fully self motivated and posess outstanding people skills.Please only the seriously ready need apply.We are a fast paced,family style organization seeking a muture,business minded grown woman to head our outfit with all the right assest and our pristine vaneer,Woman you can be the queen here at the newest cleaning company in Abilene.This is your chance come take the reigns,the team is waiting and business is booming!

J.D.Ingle,Owner and Operator of TritanIndustriesGlobal Corp West Texas Division