SS Alsace (FT) #21, Cafe' discussions

1 view

Nicola Pezolet

Apr 12, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/12/96
SD 80412.2300
Croissant Cafe and Boulangerie, Kachiara Colony
Grand Opening
Local Time: 0530 hours

>The Captain leaned forward. "I reccommend the jambon et fromage..." She
>sat up and said, "Jambon et fromage, une demi-pied."

>"Oui, mademoiselle. Et pour les autres?"

>LtCmdr Morrisson and Ens Richardson looked confused. The Captain said, "He
>wants to know what you want."

>Both ordered exactly what the Captain had, and the waiter went on his way
>to bring three six-inch ham and cheese subs.

>LtCmdr Morrisson and Ens Richardson looked confused. The Captain said, "He
>wants to know what you want."

>Both ordered exactly what the Captain had, and the waiter went on his way
>to bring three six-inch ham and cheese subs.

Morrisson looked at the captain, smiled and declared with a no accent:
"Capitaine, je ne vous l'ai surement jamais dit, mais je parle aussi tr=E8s
bien le francais. Mon ancienne copine, une francaise, me l'a appris lors de
mon travail a Merten Orbital Station..." Confused, the capitaine look at
Thomas and said:

"Bien, cela me surprend enormement..."

NRPG:
Captain, as you know, I live in Quebec and french is my native language. I
hope we will go underway soon...

Nicola Pezolet

Apr 12, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/12/96
SD 80412.2300
Croissant Cafe and Boulangerie, Kachiara Colony
Grand Opening
Local Time: 0530 hours

>The Captain leaned forward. "I reccommend the jambon et fromage..." She
>sat up and said, "Jambon et fromage, une demi-pied."

>"Oui, mademoiselle. Et pour les autres?"

>LtCmdr Morrisson and Ens Richardson looked confused. The Captain said, "He
>wants to know what you want."

>Both ordered exactly what the Captain had, and the waiter went on his way
>to bring three six-inch ham and cheese subs.

>LtCmdr Morrisson and Ens Richardson looked confused. The Captain said, "He
>wants to know what you want."

>Both ordered exactly what the Captain had, and the waiter went on his way
>to bring three six-inch ham and cheese subs.

Morrisson looked at the captain, smiled and declared with a no accent

(traducted from french to english): "Captain, I didn't tell you that I
speak french very well too. My old girlfriend mentored me, when I was
working at Merten Orbital Station." Confused, the capitaine look at Thomas
and said:

"Indeed, it's surprise me very much..."

NRPG:
I am sorry but I thought that you were speaking french. Apologies...