THAILAND KILOWARE FOR SALE

barye...@gmail.com

Mar 25, 2009, 11:30:45 PM3/25/09
After 2 years of constant searching I have finally found a reliable
source for Thailand kiloware. I have purchased many kilos of stamps
on single paper. I have packaged it up in lots of ¼ pound or 115
grams each. There are many stamps not yet listed in Scott. There are
some interesting circular date stamps as well. This is a perfect
opportunity to get some stamps that you would not normally find
postally used and have a few extra for trading, not to mention
something to do on a cold winter evening. The price? Only $29.95
POSTPAID via airmail. Order NOW! Not many left at this price. My
PayPal address is barye...@gmail.com . I will ship same day to your
PayPal confirmed address. This is a better deal than anything you can
find on eBay right now.

In the past similar kiloware offers sold out quickly. Don’t miss
out! And no extra charge for postage. It’s a great deal!!!!! We
still have a few kilos of Viet Nam available at the same price.