The Truth goes thru three stages

Ernie

Jan 27, 2012, 6:34:22 PM1/27/12
The truth is, my posts go through three stages. First, I make my post.
Then you read it. Then you roll on the floor and laugh your ass off at what
I wrote. Then you reply. Ernie

Ernie

Jan 27, 2012, 10:26:31 PM1/27/12
The old bitch farrel finally posts the truth about what happens to her
posts, using my name. Now let the lying stupid whining cowardly vile
HUNKY of shit and convicted child molester go finger herself, again.
Ernie

David

Jan 27, 2012, 10:34:07 PM1/27/12
Ernie wrote:
> On Jan 27, 6:34 pm, "Ernie" <Ernie...@webtv.net> wrote:
>> The truth is, my posts go through three stages. First, I make my post.
>> Then you read it. Then you roll on the floor and laugh your ass off at what
>> I wrote. Then you reply. Ernie
>
> First, farrel fucks my ass, second, he fucks my mouth,
> third, I swallow his load. Ernie

Slut.

%

Jan 27, 2012, 10:55:44 PM1/27/12
ernie is farrel

%

Jan 27, 2012, 10:55:55 PM1/27/12
ernie is farrel

Ernie

Jan 28, 2012, 3:13:41 PM1/28/12
The old bitch farrel is bragging about her sex life using my name
again. now let the lying stupid whining cowardly vile HUNKY of shit

%

Jan 28, 2012, 4:29:42 PM1/28/12
ernie is farrel

David

Feb 1, 2012, 5:29:05 AM2/1/12
Ernie wrote:
> On Jan 27, 10:34 pm, David <david...@post.com> wrote:
>> Ernie wrote:
>>> First, farrel fucks my ass, second, he fucks my mouth,
>>> third, I swallow his load. Ernie
>> Slut.
>
> I do iz a vile slut. Ernie

Ernie

Feb 1, 2012, 6:59:39 AM2/1/12
You are the proven liar, crook, and forger farrel. Now go finger
yourself again, you lying stupid whining cowardly vile slut and HUNKY
of shit and convicted child molester. Ernie

%

Feb 1, 2012, 10:53:03 AM2/1/12
ernie is a finger