Scum Squad most expensive in History ???

Kloppolution

Feb 15, 2024, 1:17:42 PMFeb 15
Manchester United's squad last year were the "most expensive ever
assembled" in football, says a Uefa report.

The European Club Finance and Investment Landscape report says United's
players at the end of their 2023 financial year cost 1.42bn euros
(£1.21bn) in combined transfer fees.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/68274866

£1.2 Billion to become that *SHITE* !!!

No fucking wonder the Trannie Darth S*nian is only interested in Women's
football these days !!!

Bwheheheheheheh :-) :-) :-)

--
Victory for the Lord Jesus Christ, Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, President
Trump, Mossad, Kellie-Jay Keen and Jurgen Klopp.

Confirmed Twat

Feb 15, 2024, 7:16:41 PMFeb 15
On 15/02/2024 18:17, Kloppolution wrote:
> Manchester United's squad last year were the "most expensive ever
> assembled" in football, says a Uefa report.
>
> The European Club Finance and Investment Landscape report says United's
> players at the end of their 2023 financial year cost 1.42bn euros
> (£1.21bn) in combined transfer fees.
>

> https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/68274866
>

> £1.2 Billion to become that *SHITE* !!!
>

> No fucking wonder the Trannie Darth S*nian is only interested in Women's
> football these days !!!
>
> Bwheheheheheheh :-) :-) :-)

Hahaha !!! Well said our glorious leader !!!

:) :) :)

--
Pwotecting gwanny at the speed of science since 2021 !!!
Vote Twump, you know it makes sense like !!!