JP Morgan boss sounds Brexit job warning

Darth Simian

Jul 12, 2017, 1:13:00 AM7/12/17
In capital cities around Europe there is a smell of blood in the water -
a sense that the UK's financial services industry has been wounded by
Brexit and that presents a chance to take a bite out of its dominant
position.

Jamie Dimon, the chief executive of JP Morgan - which employs 16,000
people in Britain - has already said he will move hundreds of people out
of the UK when it leaves the EU to Dublin and Frankfurt where it already
has operations.

Today in Paris he went further...
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-40574650

Just think of all that tax going into European coffers and not the UK?
Australian Billionaires with a global media empire should be fine
thought *MICHAEL*
--
I once asked Rupert Murdoch why he was so opposed to the European Union.
'That’s easy,' he replied. 'When I go into Downing Street they do what I

Rafalution

Jul 12, 2017, 2:56:27 AM7/12/17
On 12/07/2017 06:13, Darth Simian wrote:

> thought *MICHAEL*

"Both" of you are BAME= *FACT*

"Both" of you were smoked out over your racism this, racism that posts=
*FACT*

"Both" of you are Anti Brexiter Remoaners = *FACT*

"Both" of you think it more important to remove a racist Tory than
protect free speech = *FACT*

--

Victory for Jesus Christ, Hard Brexit and Mr Rafa Benitez