OT bladdered

1 view

Jimbo & The Jetset

Dec 16, 2002, 7:35:34 AM12/16/02
so bladdered Saturday night...
went round Bootle with the lads which was a big deal for me cos I haven't
done the Stanley Road run since moving down to Brum 4 years back...
Yates's - too rammed
Strand Tavern - as above and charging at the fuckin door!!
Merton - £2 quid to get in! and empty!
surprise...

anyway,
I was soooo pissed I went to call a cab from the phone box and put in me
donor card instead of me phone card.....

cost me an arm and a leg!!!

° Moog °

Dec 16, 2002, 2:32:45 PM12/16/02
<Jimbo & The Jetset> squawked in alt.sports.soccer.everton on Mon, 16
Dec 2002 12:35:34 GMT:

> so bladdered Saturday night...
> went round Bootle with the lads which was a big deal for me cos I
> haven't done the Stanley Road run since moving down to Brum 4 years
> back... Yates's - too rammed
> Strand Tavern - as above and charging at the fuckin door!!
> Merton - £2 quid to get in! and empty!
> surprise...
>
> anyway,
> I was soooo pissed I went to call a cab from the phone box and put
> in me donor card instead of me phone card.....

LOL......The cabs do cost an arm and a leg though Jim.
;-)

--
Moog

Quaggers!

Dec 16, 2002, 3:30:43 PM12/16/02
Hehe moogs..........a good session. I'm out Wednesday, Thursday & Friday on
the lash.......3 Christmas do's. Even invited to me old banks d. Christ
I'm a popular handsome fecker!

BTW.....donor card.............thinking of donating yer liver mate??? (:O)

Gaz!
"° Moog °" <everto...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

TC

Dec 16, 2002, 3:29:09 PM12/16/02
You should just be sober in time for the derby, when you can start all over
again!

--
TC

**** **** **** *** ****
**** * * * ****
**** **** **** * ****
**** * * * ****
**** **** * *** ****

"Quaggers!" <Qua...@open4free.co.uk> wrote in message

° Moog °

Dec 16, 2002, 3:32:27 PM12/16/02
<Quaggers!> squawked in alt.sports.soccer.everton on Mon, 16 Dec 2002
20:30:43 GMT:

> Hehe moogs..........a good session. I'm out Wednesday, Thursday &
> Friday on the lash.......3 Christmas do's. Even invited to me old
> banks d. Christ I'm a popular handsome fecker!
>
> BTW.....donor card.............thinking of donating yer liver
> mate??? (:O)

Hehehe.......Me liver......I don't think there's much left of it fella!!!
;-)

--
Moog