heh heh heh

Pope Pompous XVIII

Nov 30, 2013, 12:59:28 PM11/30/13
So much for all the "experts" who were going around "telling" the rest
of us how useless the Frogs were and how much better a manager Benitez
was.

If only they were still around to get a good earful from Me, the way it
was in the good old days LOL! But I guess they've all sneaked away,
just as it became increasingly obvious they were badly mistaken about
Rafa, the same way it now appears they were just as badly mistaken
about the Frogs. Even DRIVEL, who knows more about the game than the
rest of usenet put together, was going around a few years ago telling
everyone "beneath" him how Spurs were so much beter than Arsenal
PMSL!!!!!!!

erm ... that would be Spurs, who are currently spreading lube on their
rear ends in preparation for tomorrow's annual rape encounter with the
Scum; and Arsenal, who sit at the top of the table SEVEN points ahead
of their nearest challengers, Liverpool?

LMAO!

Don't worry girls; I won't laugh my litle red socks off at your expense
while I'm in bed with My water bottle tonight!

Frogs 1
UKSFCL + ASSMU + RSS + SOS + DRIVEL + YIDS 0

ROFL!

<+|80)

--
+ His Holiness Pope Pompous XVIII

"The most evident mark of God’s anger and the most terrible castigation
He can inflict upon the world are manifested when He permits His people
to fall into the hands of clergy who are priests more in name than in
deed, priests who practice the cruelty of ravening wolves rather than
charity and affection of devoted shepherds ... When God permits such
things, it is a very positive proof that He is thoroughly angry with
His people, and is visiting His most dreadful anger upon them. That is
why He cries unceasingly to Christians, 'Return O ye revolting children
... and I will give you pastors according to My own heart' (Jer.
3:14,15). Thus, irregularities in the lives of priests constitute a
scourge upon the people in consequence of sin" - St John Eudes, 1601-80

Pope Pompous XVIII

Nov 30, 2013, 1:05:55 PM11/30/13
After serious thinking Pope Pompous XVIII wrote :
> So much for all the "experts" who were going around "telling" the rest of us
> how useless the Frogs were and how much better a manager Benitez was.
>
> If only they were still around to get a good earful from Me, the way it was
> in the good old days LOL! But I guess they've all sneaked away, just as it
> became increasingly obvious they were badly mistaken about Rafa, the same way
> it now appears they were just as badly mistaken about the Frogs. Even DRIVEL,
> who knows more about the game than the rest of usenet put together, was going
> around a few years ago telling everyone "beneath" him how Spurs were so much
> beter than Arsenal PMSL!!!!!!!
>
> erm ... that would be Spurs, who are currently spreading lube on their rear
> ends in preparation for tomorrow's annual rape encounter with the Scum; and
> Arsenal, who sit at the top of the table SEVEN points ahead of their nearest
> challengers, Liverpool?
>
> LMAO!
>
> Don't worry girls; I won't laugh my litle red socks off at your expense while
> I'm in bed with My water bottle tonight!
>
> Frogs 1
> UKSFCL + ASSMU + RSS + SOS + DRIVEL + YIDS 0
>
> ROFL!
>
> <+|80)

PS - it seems the Catholics knew best all along after all! No drab
Methodist Sunday school for Us, oh no! Wave your fat arms and point
your podgy fingers you sweaty fat arsehole - once a fraud always a
fraud LMFAO!

ROFL!

<+|80)

--
+ His Holiness Pope Pompous XVIII

Stabat Mater Dolorosa
juxta Crucem lacrimosa

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJobIzO4uZM

Mozzer

Nov 30, 2013, 1:23:40 PM11/30/13
The thing I always find funny about the Catholics is that prior to
debating them, you usually have to teach them what it is that they
actually are supposed to believe in.

They usually haven't got a clue

lol :-)

Boutros Boutros-PMD

Nov 30, 2013, 1:27:09 PM11/30/13
Mozzer explained on 11/30/2013 :
I hope you mention this at parents evening, hypocrite?

Pope Pompous XVIII

Nov 30, 2013, 1:37:41 PM11/30/13
Mozzer was thinking very hard :
boring cunt

--
+ His Holiness Pope Pompous XVIII

"After these things, Joseph of Arimathea, who was a disciple of Jesus,
though a secret one because of his fear of the Jews, asked Pilate to
let him take away the body of Jesus. Pilate gave him permission; so he
came and removed his body" - John 19:38

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6pBEHBXmKk

Mozzer

Nov 30, 2013, 1:40:04 PM11/30/13
lol :-)

]v[etaphoid

Nov 30, 2013, 9:22:37 PM11/30/13
Hi Boutros,

In this, my first post since having been acknowledged as usfcl's No. 1
poster and agenda-setter - I thought it appropriate that I point out
that you remain the only inhabitant of my newsgroup who is unable to
comprehend that the two concepts; (1) a person might wish to provide the
best education available for their child, and (2) a person may not
believe in Catholocism - are not mutually exclusive.

When you keep raising it, you make even more people look smarter than
yourself.

There endeth today's lesson. Go with God. Or Mohummed. Or Buddha. But
stop whining at Mozzer for having the decency to avail his child of the
best education he could access, irrespective of the lack-wiited sooking
of bigots like yourself...

Baldoni

Dec 5, 2013, 11:06:44 AM12/5/13
Mozzer laid this down on his screen :
Why do you always ruin a football related thread Mozzer you cunt.

Baldoni

Dec 5, 2013, 11:16:42 AM12/5/13
on 30/11/2013, Pope Pompous XVIII supposed :
> So much for all the "experts" who were going around "telling" the rest of us
> how useless the Frogs were and how much better a manager Benitez was.
>
> If only they were still around to get a good earful from Me, the way it was
> in the good old days LOL! But I guess they've all sneaked away, just as it
> became increasingly obvious they were badly mistaken about Rafa, the same way
> it now appears they were just as badly mistaken about the Frogs. Even DRIVEL,
> who knows more about the game than the rest of usenet put together, was going
> around a few years ago telling everyone "beneath" him how Spurs were so much
> beter than Arsenal PMSL!!!!!!!
>
> erm ... that would be Spurs, who are currently spreading lube on their rear
> ends in preparation for tomorrow's annual rape encounter with the Scum; and
> Arsenal, who sit at the top of the table SEVEN points ahead of their nearest
> challengers, Liverpool?
>
> LMAO!
>
> Don't worry girls; I won't laugh my litle red socks off at your expense while
> I'm in bed with My water bottle tonight!
>
> Frogs 1
> UKSFCL + ASSMU + RSS + SOS + DRIVEL + YIDS 0
>
> ROFL!
>
> <+|80)

The Spuds and Man Utd posters (with the exception of Jenkins) are all
keeping their heads down on account of their respective teams poor
form.

Where are you Kwame you big shithouse !

Baldoni

Dec 5, 2013, 11:22:05 AM12/5/13
Pope Pompous XVIII was thinking very hard :
Pope we will have to try our best to have Mozzer's daughter removed
from that school. I'm sure that I have a few favours that I can call
in.

Boutros Boutros-PMD

Dec 5, 2013, 6:47:28 PM12/5/13
]v[etaphoid expressed precisely :
Nobody is interested in the idiotic ramblings of a perverted paedo such
as yourself.

Pope Pompous XVIII

Dec 6, 2013, 7:22:17 AM12/6/13
Baldoni was thinking very hard :
> Pope Pompous XVIII was thinking very hard :
>> Mozzer was thinking very hard :

>>> The thing I always find funny about the Catholics is that prior to
>>> debating them, you usually have to teach them what it is that they
>>> actually are supposed to believe in.
>>>
>>> They usually haven't got a clue
>>>
>>> lol :-)
>>
>> boring cunt
>
> Pope we will have to try our best to have Mozzer's daughter removed from that
> school. *I'm sure that I have a few favours that I can call in*

hehehehe

<+|80)

--
+ His Holiness Pope Pompous XVIII

"We are now facing the final confrontation between the Church and the
anti-church, the Gospel and the anti-gospel. It is a trial which the
whole
Church must take up" - Pope John Paul II, 1978