Sampling Of The Lies Of David Dalton Of Newfoundland, Canada.

Gregory Carr

Sep 18, 2021, 4:24:26 PM9/18/21
Sampling Of The Lies Of David Dalton Of Newfoundland, Canada.

Lies of David Dalton of Newfoundland, Canada.

About
I am currently looking for employment and have skills as a geophysicist, researcher, research assistant, acoustical physicist, applied mathematician, sound technician, scientific/technical writer, and editor/proofreader plus fairly good computer skills. My main education has been in geophysics. I am currently (May, 2013) based in St. John's, Newfoundland and hope to find employment here but if I haven't within the next year I will have to give Calgary and Vancouver a try.

David Dalton
Research assistant (in geophysics) at Memorial University of Newfoundland
St John’s, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

https://www.linkedin.com/in/david-dalton-77359065/?originalSubdomain=ca so which is it you bipolar idiot with admitted pedophilic tendencies?

https://twitter.com/davidraydalton?lang=en

David R. Dalton
@DavidRayDalton
·
Jun 30, 2015
Liz Solo will read tarot cards at Food For Thought at 84 Gower St. from 1--5 p.m. on Saturday July 4: https://facebook.com/events/780945678690060/780945682023393/ David Dalton is "educated" and believes in tarot card tripe.

https://www.facebook.com/david.dalton.562329
Former Research at Memorial University of Newfoundland

Studied Earth Science (Geophysics) at Memorial University of Newfoundland

Studied Geophysics at University of British Columbia

Studied Earth science at Memorial University of Newfoundland

Went to Roncalli Central High School, Avondale

Single

Followed by 39 people

nfld.com/~dalton

(Greg: So here he admits he is no longer a research assistant the flaky liar.)

https://www.nfld.com//~dalton/bio.html

https://groups.google.com/g/nf.general/c/70ee17lCT8M David Dalton Is A Weirdo Who Lives Off Newfoundland Taxpayers A Research Assistant At Memorial University. He Is Bipolar And Believes In Casting Spells To Cure Covid And ESP And Telepaths And Communicating With Plants. 26 Google Groups views alone which is very good for nf.general. The number one post of the year in that ng.

David Dalton
Memorial University of Newfoundland · Department of Earth Sciences
Doctor of Philosophy
https://www.researchgate.net/profile/David-Dalton-10 his philosophy doesn't include a 40 hour work week in the private sector or not lying.

Gregory Carr

Sep 27, 2021, 7:06:27 PM9/27/21
I had an email exchange with some satanist who defended you.

Re: Some Lies By David Dalton Of Newfoundland, Canada.
Inbox

Damien <style...@gmail.com>
Wed, 22 Sept, 07:22 (5 days ago)
to me
Well, I had the experience, that those things, he believes in, do work
for some people. But to clarify, I can speak with 'things' like he got
his deities, and experience those events after that, while no one is
acting, or playing a role with studied texts, it all just happens, so
maybe you should leave those people that experience something like I
described, and hang yourself.

Ty

--
Kind regards,
Damien <https://www.church-of-devil.com>

Gregory Carr <gregorycarrit...@gmail.com>
Thu, 23 Sept, 06:32 (4 days ago)
to Damien

LOL. Damien you are a spineless punching bag just like David Dalton. If I do kill myself hope I kill 5 or 6 satanists like you first. The only reason I know that sap David Dalton exists is that years after I was a regular in certain ngs he began posting there. You openly admit being a satanist a religion closely linked with homosexuaility and IV drug addiction and financial failure and murder.

Summoning the devil, to get your gift from it
Place 5 bullets with which you killed someone, in a pentacle, and place a bowl for incense in the middle, filled with some herbs, wait for a sign.

♣ Church of Devil ♣ (church-of-devil.com) So you admit to being into suicide and too mch of a lameo to kill using your fists, knives or blunt force objects eh spindly one.

Something about the C-o-D

Who belongs to the C-o-D?
AMiN
As far, as we know, we got the 'woman', that's called 'Eve', as a german guy, that wears a name, that is reversed to the word 'man', which means 'woman' for most 'retarded people', but means 'man' in regular. He learned a profession, that's simply representing the eva principle, while he performs actions that were put into his mind earlier. He also represents the 'amin', which is the prestage of 'the white devil' -> cocaine. His family is representing the 666 in dual number system by their birthdates.
He is connected to Alexander Cain by spirit, to balance the chakras.

CAiN
As far as the visions tell the truth, there is this one guy, born in '85, that got his name edited to 'Alexander Cain'. He sold cocaine via Playstation Network.

♣ Church of Devil ♣ (church-of-devil.com)

So you acknowledge your satanic group are drug addicts and drug dealers.

One of the bad things the pot smoking pro fag PM Justin Trudeau did was legalize witchcraft. The Bible in various places calls for you evil ppl to be executed.

Now into the kill file you go.